SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:47 am

Did we ever hear how Jason and Joey met or how they know each other?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:03 pm

I haven't heard, @luvstx. I was hoping that Jason would say something in his Instagram post but didn't see anything. There were comments about people wanting Jason to either be a future Bachelor or he & Joey as duo bachelors.

So fun for Joey to be able to attend the U.S. Open! Nice perk for being TB! I just listened to his interview on BHH from after the finale and I thought he did great! He said he's worried about falling in love with 2 people and hopes he doesn't say he's in love with multiples. He did say that without hearing that from Charity, he doesn't think he'd have been ready to propose. When asked if he was thinking he'd be chosen to be TB he said there were others he thought it could be: John B, Xavier before what happened on the FD, and Tanner. He thinks they're all great guys. I'm really looking forward to his season!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:25 pm

I so agree^^^!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1902

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:13 pm

luvstx wrote:Did we ever hear how Jason and Joey met or how they know each other?

They met during Joey's time in Nashville.

As an aside....While I was snooping on his sm, due to timeline,  I think Joey left Kauai briefly (ended up in Nashville) because of the breakup with his ex (or at least, one of the main reason). It must have been very rough for him.  He left and then returned to the same job/resort. They are cool now because they are both following each other again. That helped me understand his mom and sister's concern.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Sep 04, 2023 1:19 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Good to see these two together!  Jason can give him some solid advice almost like an older brother, and Joey can give Jason something to take his mind off things,  a happy evening at the US Open.  Win win for two nice guys.

I also just checked out the second photo and could not be happier for them both to have this fun event. group hug

Nice photos. Both are handsome.

I'm sure there are things Joey can learn from Jason, but imo, even though he's younger, Joey is wiser than Jason. Jason has cunning.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:26 pm

@julychild ITA Joey has wisdom.  I think Jason has the "street smarts" if you will that will help Joey navigate a bit in the world of producers etc. at the Bachelor.  I think Joey's kind heart sometimes moves not to "guard and protect" himself.  I don't trust tptb not to take advantage of that.  It never hurts to have the perspective of someone looking back on that time and maybe offering some additional guidance.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:59 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@julychild ITA Joey has wisdom.  I think Jason has the "street smarts" if you will that will help Joey navigate a bit in the world of producers etc. at the Bachelor.  I think Joey's kind heart sometimes moves not to "guard and protect" himself.  I don't trust tptb not to take advantage of that.  It never hurts to have the perspective of someone looking back on that time and maybe offering some additional guidance.

I would use the term savvy regarding Jason, rather than street smarts although some might say it's basically the same. To me, savvy means very intuitive and smart about things. Two quality guys, no surprise that their friends! Now, can we see Jason and Joey playing tennis together with their shirts off?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Sep 04, 2023 6:44 pm

@Norcalgal
Yea, "savvy" better describes what I was going for.  Not that Joey is naive, nor Jason not sophisticated about his way of dealing with things.  IMO, he has more experience in dealing "out there amongst the English" LOL.  It's an idea from the movie Witness that my friends and I always use not in a bad way, but to comment on dealing with differences.  In any event, I enjoy seeing their friendship.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:09 pm

Bringing this over because it needs to be on every page. 5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698 Two super nice guys. I'm glad Joey has a good friend who has been through the same sort of ordeals with this franchise.

ariwolf wrote:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:42 pm

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:17 pm

I had to look up what a Honey Deuce was. laugh out loud

It's always nice to see the friendships formed each season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:07 am

@albean99 5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 3806527698

Maybe I'll make it my signature drink when his season airs!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 73 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond