SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:28 am

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:44 am

@ariwolf thanks for posting. What a great and very handsome group of guys!!

Joey is getting more pre-season coverage than I ever remember a Bachelor getting.....
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:41 am

Jason talked about how he and Joey met in his Instagram stories in a Q & A.

He has a friend that's a dentist, Joey had a friend who's a dentist, and they were friends also and they randomly got paired up in a foursome in a golf tournament. They had a great time and he said Joey's energy and everything about him was a 10 out of 10. They exchanged info and kept in touch. He said that Joey's a great guy, through and through.

The link is still there now but not sure for how long. He has his Q & A's together but hasn't added this one yet.
Jason's stories

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:13 am

@albean99 thanks for sharing that detail. I just watched some of the Q and A which was fun.

It's going to be a fun season....fingers crossed!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:38 pm

joey will be filming some of his bachelor intro package at the bakery in his hometown on friday. anyone on the forum live in the area and can swing by? laugh out loud

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:03 am

@ariwolf that is so great for the bakery. I wonder of Joey had any say in that.

Mapquest says I can be there in 6 1/2 hours. laugh out loud  Is there anyone I can swing by and pick up? laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw40T4YOzXO/?img_index=1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 07, 2023 1:43 pm

I haven't looked forward to a season of either Bach or Bachette ever as much as Joey's.  He is almost at 170,000 followers on Instagram and hasn't done any series filming yet.  I am willing to bet the Friday bakery visit will be well reported upon and we may see Joey with 200K followers before the first night filming.  My car knows the way to the mansion so hopefully I'll be able to spy/sleuth to verify filming.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:20 pm

@pavalygurl I'm right there with you on the excited meter.

As always, your spying activities are very much appreciated! 5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1710264613

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:48 pm

a person on reddit attended the filming today and it looks like it was packed. the owner said it was their biggest day in the 28 years they've owned the place and a producer said he's worked on the show for 6 years and it's the most hysteria he's ever seen for a bachelor.

https://6abc.com/the-bachelor-joey-graziadei-collegeville-italian-bakery-montgomery-county/13755175/

Last edited by ariwolf on Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:12 am

Let's hope because they are receiving such a positive response to Joey they go all out. Get him some quality women, don't go over the top for the crazy and the manipulation, and most of all...get out there and give us some good travel locations we haven't seen!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:39 am

That's nice to hear about people being excited about Joey being TB! For me, I really liked how he handled himself on the show and Jason's positive comments don't hurt. 5 - Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:07 pm

Joey has an IG posting and photos with the Jonas Brothers ( laugh out loud, he really does look like them).  They were in concert in LA last night, so I am guessing Joey may be here now.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
gruder
banana12
agentcurls
sfrank
Remdiamond