SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:42 pm

luvstx wrote:@chasus71 who do you think  wins?  I don’t care but your comments make it seem like you do.

Hmmm not sure how to take your comment but um IDK who wins. Of course I have my faves mainly based on what I've seen so far but I am Team Joey. I also see her connection  with Dotun and even Xavier. If I were to go by the  2 seen in the promo in Fiji then I would think F1 Is Dotun but not sure.

ETA: after this past episode I will say IMO Joey & Charity in this moment have the best chemistry so far and I think both are really genuinely into each other on a different level, intense connection JMO
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:58 pm

@chasus71 o.k. Guess I misinterpreted your comment. Sorry.

I love that we’re not sure who F1 is. Keeps all of us sleuthing.

I agree she and Joey look hot right now. I like him but just don’t see her with a guy who’s livin the life in Hawaii. But who knows??
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:05 am

July 5, 2023
The Bachelorette: 2003 (7/10)

MONDAY, JULY 10
9:00-11:00 p.m. EDT – The Bachelorette: “2003” (2003)
Logline: It’s time to leave the mansion behind! This high-stakes week on the road includes two make-or-break one-on-one dates and a group date inspired by Greta Gerwig’s upcoming film, “Barbie.”

Extended Logline: It’s time for Charity and her remaining suitors to hit the road! First, one man is whisked away to a high-flying one-on-one date that lands him and Charity in the center of Petco Park in San Diego. Meanwhile, the rest of the guys make their way to Oceanside, California, to prepare for the performance of a lifetime on their group date, hosted by Bachelor Nation fan favorites JoJo and Jordan and inspired by Greta Gerwig’s upcoming film, “Barbie.” Later, one sleepy suitor brings a level of energy never-before-seen at an amusement park to his one-on-one date. Plus, drama in the house comes to a head during an explosive rose ceremony; will Charity be forced to take back a rose?

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:06 am

@luvstx No worries all good.Smiley

Well Charity has stated in a few interviews that she would relocate for her F1. She said going into this it might not have been something she thought about but now this journey has changed her POV, and she would relocate across the country if she had to be with her F1 (She gave a ballpark of around 700 miles or more, just to keep it vague enough laugh out loud)
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:10 am

Charity’s IG .. 2 drinks on the table

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 06, 2023 2:16 am

I know she said on a podcast today that she is in the middle of a media tour this week so maybe she is with a rep or something/Dez??
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:10 am

I like Xavier , if he isn't F1 then I would bet he's on their radar to be the next bachelor. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 06, 2023 3:16 am

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:02 am

luvstx wrote:@chasus71 o.k.  Guess I misinterpreted your comment. Sorry.

I love that we’re not sure who F1 is. Keeps all of us sleuthing.

I agree she and Joey look hot right now. I like him but just don’t see her with a guy who’s livin the life in Hawaii. But who knows??

I just listened to Joey's interview with BHH and he said he doesn't see himself living in Hawaii forever especially when all his family is on the east coast and 12 hours away (good interview everyone should listen)
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 06, 2023 11:50 am

@honeydiors thanks for the info

I will be listening to the interview now sounds like a good one.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jul 06, 2023 12:07 pm

Below is the BHH interview with Joey if anyone wants a watch- listen.

https://www.youtube.com/@BachelorNation

TIDBITS from the interview:

** He was born in FL
**His uncle used to live in Hawaii, and he said that is the one who opened him up to the idea of living there.
**He is open to moving back to the mainland to be closer to Fam/Friends. Right now, he is like 12hour flight away from them and he says he misses that
* *The producers DM'd him to be on the show
*His mom and older sister watch the show, but he never did

**The guys he had a good friendship with Tanner, Sean Xavier and Dotun. He said Dotun is such a cool dude, gentle Giant and he just loves Dotun** (This is cool)
**He didn’t want to talk about a past kiss that is why he talked about a kiss he wanted to have with Charity
**It was natural for him to look at Charity during the GD and even easier to be enthralled in the kiss with her
**He is not a big fan of PDA he likes those moments to happen closed doors
**He was asked if he got too excited during the kiss, he said yes but all he was think about his her and the moment to notice if he did get “excited”
**He did talk to his dad before going on the show about talking about his dad’s story. His father of course gave his approval.
** The date after their discussion Joey said it felt so flued and both said they felt like they already knew each other so well. He says he will never forget this and felt like a great start to their story they were building together.
*** Charity and him did not like having to kiss in front of the other guys although they understood it but felt that it was something for them that they preferred more private/intimate environment
**The guys who weren’t on the date he felt like it was not cool for them to react that way hearing about the GD.

Overall, a great interview girldance

Last edited by chasus71 on Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:08 pm

Listened to BHH interview with Joey ..he is very personable and pretty well spoken .. I enjoyed it .. I don’t normally listen to podcasts but it was interesting

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Razor09
mbl
Linds911
moviechicka
bluwavz