SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 06, 2023 10:20 pm

I agree. I was a bit disappointed that Joe and Serena got the podcast with Michelle and Becca getting the boot. I didn't really ever listen but would catch the recaps etc. However, I have to say J&S did a really good job so I probably will tune in again. Joey was a delight!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

theBachelorette - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Fri Jul 07, 2023 1:57 am

She is either giving it away that it’s Dotun .. or running everyone around the mulberry bush

She said recently that she would be willing to relocate at LEAST 700 miles .. NYC is just about that far from her hometown

She posted a photo last night on her IG stories .. that I mentioned .. of 2 drinks on a table .. Dotun posted the same photo on his IG stories as well .. . which was quickly removed tho hers hasn’t been but the 24 hrs is over so it’s now gone as well .. at a NYC restaurant ‘Dutch Freds’

The only thing is that they aren’t allowed together in public .. so which is it??  Real .. OR .. a sham

And speaking of any disguises .. how do you hide a 6’8in and 5’4 couple LOL

Last edited by Jeepers on Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:23 am

Jeepers wrote:She is either giving it away that it’s Dotun .. or running everyone around the mulberry bush

She said recently that she would be willing to relocate at LEAST 700 miles .. NYC is just about that far from her hometown

She posted a photo last night on her IG stories .. that I mentioned .. of 2 drinks on a table .. Dotun posted the same photo on his IG stories as well .. . which was quickly removed tho hers hasn’t been but the 24 hrs is over so it’s now gone as well .. at a NYC restaurant ‘Dutch Freds’

The only thing is that they aren’t allowed together in public .. so which it??  Real .. OR .. a sham

And speaking of any disguises .. how do you hide a 6’8in and 5’4 couple LOL

Im not sure how those two could hide together in NY even if in a disguise but Dotun is Tall and She is still very short next to him so they would be noticed.

Anyhow apparently 24 hours ago Charity had storied a picture with 2 drinks and a votive candle. She didnt tag the location. Now tonight Dotun storied a picture of the plate of food he was eating this was about 2 hours ago and he tagged the place which was Dutch Freds. Well a redditor went to the link and saw a similar picture on Yelp of Dutch that matched the Votive candle on the table [b]THIS WAS NOT the picture Dotun posted[/b], his was just a plate of food no drinks or votive candle in his picture. So again, it can be questioned a very big check for Dotun however still iffy. I will say I don't think they were together at the same time if true because again different type of post a day apart. Charity has been with Des all week for the press tour so it seems like last night she may have been wrapping down, hence two drinks before whatever. JMO

Last edited by chasus71 on Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:37 am

Charity wasn't with Des last night when she posted the drinks. Obviously she was at Dutch Fred's from her post, meanwhile producers Des, Bradford, & Patrick were at a different bar together. They were also at breakfast together without Charity this morning. The simplest answer is usually right. Which is that Charity & her F1, which is Dotun, slipped up. Their SHV seems to have started yesterday evening after she was done doing press. Dotun's post was clearly a latergram too because shortly before the Dutch Fred's post, he storied himself watching episode 2 on his laptop in a house/apartment & he doesn't live anywhere near that bar. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:12 am

Will Charity Take Someone’s Rose Away on Next Week’s Episode of ‘The Bachelorette’?

https://bachelornation.com/2023/07/06/will-charity-take-someone-s-rose-away-on-next-week-s-episode-of-the-bachelorette-see-the-teaser/

https://bachelornation.com/news/
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by honeydiors Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:25 am

I'm just confused as to how no one spots them if they truly went out in public together, a 5'4 woman and a 6'6-8 man. I'm still not set on Dotun, not only because of the amount of clues hinting towards Joey but also the edit that is being shown thus far. All those Joey ITMs and camera pans that we have been getting should've gone to Dotun if he is truly f1, Joey doesn't need hype, he was gonna get it regardless. So Charity possibly trolling with Joey was not needed if that was indeed what they've been doing. But then agin we are only on episode 2, maybe Dotun's edit improves later on, i want to believe producers won't screw her and her f1 over
honeydiors
honeydiors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:45 am

It seems as if Joey and Dotun are friends just based on the bachelor happy hour podcast. So that could explain a lot of the Joey sister IG follow and the other Joey clues.  He kept on saying that he loves dotun and that he is a good guy and it seems that they have been communicating even after filming had wrapped. Jmo

And this is not the first that a lead and her f1 have been out before the finale. Most of them have said that they use disguises so this is not new. I knew she was spending time without her producers last night but didn’t think it was in a bar.

Last edited by jokes_apart on Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:47 am

honeydiors wrote:I'm just confused as to how no one spots them if they truly went out in public together, a 5'4 woman and a 6'6-8 man. I'm still not set on Dotun, not only because of the amount of clues hinting towards Joey but also the edit that is being shown thus far. All those Joey ITMs and camera pans that we have been getting should've gone to Dotun if he is truly f1, Joey doesn't need hype, he was gonna get it regardless. So Charity possibly trolling with Joey was not needed if that was indeed what they've been doing. But then agin we are only on episode 2, maybe Dotun's edit improves later on, i want to believe producers won't screw her and her f1 over

I agree with you as well considering how Charity just yesterday was busy all day doing the interviews and podcasts. Still there is a long way to go just yet you are right a lot of clues have pointed to Joey. This new one I will say is a big count for Dotun I will acknowledge that. However, we shall see what happens with the edit going forward episode 4 is big for him as well as Xavier and it seems to me that Joey is still progressing along in each episode. Only time will tell JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:52 am

@jokes_apart IDK though the sister follow is still weird honestly IMO. For one she doesnt have the same last name as Joey so very weird Charity would go out her way to get a follow on a private account. I dont see how that would be related to Joey/Dotun being friends then by way of extension Charity being freinds with Joey's sister even while with Dotun if F1 that follow makes no sense at all. IMO.

I know Joey said he is constantly in touch with Tanner. Not sure about his contact with Dotun but he thinks highly of him nonetheless.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:09 am

So Dotun deleted it straight away?   I bet there's lots of scrambling going on behind the scenes atm laugh out loud.  Dotun as f1 kind of lines up with what I thought of his fsd in Fiji anyway - seems like it was very exclusive.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:45 am

Agent99 wrote:So Dotun deleted it straight away?   I bet there's lots of scrambling going on behind the scenes atm laugh out loud.  Dotun as f1 kind of lines up with what I thought of his fsd in Fiji anyway - seems like it was very exclusive.

This is what makes me think they slipped up rather than a mislead of any kind. I think Joey will be at the top of the list for Bach if Dotun is in fact F1.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:49 am

@Agent99 @jojo47 As far as I remember he didn't delete it right away because when I saw the story it had already been up an hour but I agree either way it could have been a slip up on his part.

For sure if Dotun is F1 then Joey definitely has Bach lead in the bank IMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
Razor09
mbl
Linds911
moviechicka
bluwavz