SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:24 pm

I've only watched a few epi's. That is a tough decision and when the age difference can be an issue between a couple.

'The feelings I had of expanding our family was out of love and love for our family and for Kenny.

'And ultimately, whatever we decide, I know it's the best for both of us. And even though it's been hard on both of us there, there is something we're going to decide on soon.'

Armando has faced criticism from fans over his desire to share a child with Kenny.

Addressing the backlash, he said: 'The supporters are not used to us butting heads, so [our storyline] kind of threw people off a little bit because we're usually so quick to compromise and put each other first.

'But you know, sometimes compromise doesn't happen right away.

'Sometimes there's disagreements, sometimes there's conversations, and sometimes there's just people getting upset. And then a compromise might happen. It doesn't always happen in an instant.'

Kenny also weighed in on the backlash, while also revealing that becoming parents together was something they had previously ruled out.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12505257/90-Day-Fiance-Armando-Rubio-battle-baby-husband-Kenny-Niedermeier.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:11 am

So seems Mary is pregnant and she is going to take a pregnancy test in the next episode... I'm sorry but I thought they only kissed when did they make love?

Kenny and Armando at the gay strip club laugh out loud laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:20 pm

I'm still not caught up. Hopefully next week I can catch up.

S05 E12 · Little Post, Big World
Sep 25, 2023
New
Shekinah accuses Sarper of trying to keep her a secret; Yohan reveals his true intentions; Kenny and Armando each make a surprising decision as they leave Mexico City; Kimberly fights for her relationship wtih TJ.
S05 E11 · Breaking Bed

Sep 18, 2023
Shekinah is disturbed by what she finds at Sarper's apartment; TJ's relationship decision stuns Kim; Holly stresses about the wedding; Brandan and Mary make a life-altering discovery; Daniele and Yohan disagree on the way forward.
Source

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:21 pm

Yeah besides Kenny/Armando I don't think any of these couples will last laugh out loud Brandon and Mary might given they are expecting a baby.

Kenny/Armando picked a surrogate, did their part in creating the embryo, and now to see what happens next! Wishing them good luck!

Kimberly/TJ had so many weddings are finally married but now that she has to play the Indian housewives she can't handle it. Apparently cleaning/cooking in your kitchen involves cow urine/poop 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 623245435

The couple w/ "S" names are fighting over having a baby. He wants one because he already has a child but never met him. She doesn't not as she is in her 40's & has a teenager. Now she is moving out or back to America.

Brandon/Mary got married in the last episode though they are fighting over $$. Should figure it out before their baby arrives!!

Wayne/Holly are also fighting because he is working long hours keeping her home alone and the power goes out. Now she wants to leave as well. Oh brother!!

Daniella/Yohan are ending things because he is taking $$ from her yet she wants him to pay the rent. Now he says the plan was for them to move to New York. So he took all his things and left. Wouldn't be surprised if he was cheating on her.

90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:09 pm

Oh my gosh, this is horrible.

90 Day Fiance: The Other Way’s Mary DeNuccio Has Colon Cancer, Brandan DeNuccio Seeks Financial Help
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/90-day-fiance-the-other-way-star-mary-denuccio-has-colon-cancer/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:12 am

I was sad for her and then I read later that said she made a mistake Suspect Apparently her doctor said there is something wrong with her colon so instead of waiting for more tests she figured it was cancer.

https://people.com/90-day-fiance-the-other-way-mary-denuccio-calls-colon-cancer-claim-a-mistake-8598214

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé The Other Way - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum