SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé - The Last Resort - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé - The Last Resort - *Sleuthing Spoilers *  - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - The Last Resort - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:12 am

I just want to punch the screen whenever Big Ed is on. Same with Angela so annoying. Liz is trying hard and wants the therapy to work but of course he has to go and make jokes and go nude in the hot tub. no no

I don't see how Asuelu and Kalani are going to make it work as they've both cheated on each other. Seems she just wants to stay with him for the boys.

Kelly/Molly seem broken up already. Only care about Jovi and Yara I think they can make it work as long as they come to an agreement on whether to have another baby or not.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

90 Day Fiancé - The Last Resort - *Sleuthing Spoilers *  - Page 2 8367-910 90 Day Fiancé - The Last Resort - *Sleuthing Spoilers *  - Page 2 I_got_13 90 Day Fiancé - The Last Resort - *Sleuthing Spoilers *  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 90 Day Fiancé - The Last Resort - *Sleuthing Spoilers *  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé - The Last Resort - *Sleuthing Spoilers *  - Page 2 Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé - The Last Resort - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 12, 2023 8:06 pm

I still haven't watched, but Big Ed and Angela would drive me insane! laugh out loud

I hope Jovi and Yara can make it work. They've come a long way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé - The Last Resort - *Sleuthing Spoilers *

3 posters