SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 17 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 17 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty MAFS - Season 17 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:14 pm

I know it's early, but I just came across this so I started a thread. Hugesmile

Brianna Sainez
July 11, 2023·2 min read

Married at First Sight is saying goodbye to Nashville, Tennessee, and taking Denver, Colorado, for season 17 of the controversial marriage experiment. Keep reading to learn everything we know about the premiere date, rumored couples and more!

When Does ‘Married at First Sight’ Season 17 Premiere?
The network has yet to confirm a premiere date for season 17.

snipped

Who Are the ‘Married at First Sight’ Season 17 Couples?
While the cast of season 17 has not been confirmed, Married at First Sight fan account mafsfan has released names and photos of the speculated couples.

The rumored cast are matches Brennan and Emily, Michael and Chloe, Cameron and Clare, Austin and Rebecca and Orion and Lauren.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/married-first-sight-season-17-163131435.html#:~:text=Meet%20the%20Rumored%20Couples%2C%20Premiere%20Date%20and%20More,-Brianna%20Sainez&text=Married%20at%20First%20Sight%20is,of%20the%20controversial%20marriage%20experiment.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CujuvtWJK9V/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 17 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: MAFS - Season 17 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:03 am

Starts October 18th. Oh boy one bride gets nervous and doesn't show up at the alter so only 4 get married!

https://people.com/married-at-first-sight-season-17-trailer-cast-exclusive-7974470

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 17 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 MAFS - Season 17 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 MAFS - Season 17 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 17 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 17 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: MAFS - Season 17 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:09 pm

That's horrible!! I feel so bad for him.

There is snow on the ground in one of the pictures. That was filmed awhile ago. dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:42 pm

I haven't seen this week's episode yet so idk if they said or not but why did that bride sign up for the show, walk all the way down the aisle and then back out? no no no Poor groom (Michael).

My favorite couples so far are Emily and Brennan, Becca and Austin. They seem to have the most chemistry right away.

MAFS - Season 17 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 MAFS - Season 17 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 MAFS - Season 17 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 17 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:12 pm

Guessing nobody is watching this season as there haven't been any posts.. I don't blame you all because I'm 3 weeks behind laugh out loud Idk I'm kind of bored with this show mostly because everyone gives up halfway through and we only get 1 or 2 couples staying married at the end.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:29 pm

I always have so much going on and I'm not one to record anything.

I need to find the time to catch up. They usually have rerun's on the weekends.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:56 am

I think one of the couples is already wanting a divorce- Lauren and Orion. Guessing he ends it due to a disagreement during their honeymoon. I should catch up before Wednesday's new episode or at least this weekend.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:23 am

What a mess this season was. Everyone is divorced. Girls are blaming the guys for wanting to look good on camera. Guys say it's the girls' fault. MAFS - Season 17 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2622943811 MAFS - Season 17 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2622943811

I did like all the couples together but now I think they were all chosen wrong. I think this show can end now. We aren't getting any good results anymore. Save for Nicole and Chris from a season or 2 ago. laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:55 am

I think the show needs new matchmakers cantstopl I know im repeating myself but honestly with all the thousands of applicants that apply for this show why in God's name can't they do a better job matching couples. I could do a better job then these professionals. duh jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:24 pm

I agree! It started out good, married w/ kids but recently there's like only 1 couple still married.

I know there's a UK and AU version I wonder how those are doing? Will have to check those out.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:38 pm

Jolena wrote:I think the show needs new matchmakers cantstopl I know im repeating myself but honestly with all the thousands of applicants that apply for this show why in God's name can't they do a better job matching couples. I could do a better job then these professionals. duh jmo

I agree! It’s unbelievable that the so-called experts didn’t even get one match this time around! Each season has gotten worse so I don’t know if I can handle watching the next one in Chicago. The people recruited for Denver were pathetic and should be embarrassed by their behavior, especially the gaggle of geese women in pink! MAFS - Season 17 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2292733854

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 17 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum