SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:24 pm

@Jeepers Yes he has been extremely active today on sm and I font blame him. I am sure he is shocked about how they edited his family and I get it he is big on family and doesnt want them to be seen in a bad light when they are not bad. I am glad he spoke up, upstanding young man.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:00 pm

@pavalygurl I'm voting with you as Aaron was also my favorite family date. His parents are just so warm and welcoming. I loved that his mom asked Charity what her answer would be if Aaron proposed right now. And his dad - saying don't bother with the gf names - just tell me when you've found the one! Priceless! Too many parents fall in love with one of their children's bf/gf and just won't let go - long after the relationship has ended. This date showed Aaron in a whole new light - regardless of rumors about his past, I think this show or 'journey' was a wake-up call to pursue the best and not waste time with those he can't see a future with. The fact he hasn't brought a woman to meet his family in 10 years, tells me a lot about how seriously Aaron has dated. I would rather Aaron be the next bachelor than either Joey or Xavier - more of that really warm family. And I like to think I'm Xavier's #1 fan!

Joey's date was fun. I can see why she chose him for F2 - he is so easy to be with. Xavier, by choosing a knitting date (probably producer driven) sealed his fate - he needed to do something more personal and intimate. A HT date with a bunch of strangers is not intimate. But his parents - such good people.
Dotun - really nice HT date with lots of special activities. I hope Charity has her eyes wide open as Nigerian families are a lot - a lot of fun, a lot of support, and a lot of in your face.

Last edited by Norcalgal on Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:30 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:06 am

I developed an improved opinion of Aaron as well when I saw him interacting with his family.

As for Uncle Joe, I didn't mind him raising his doubts with Joey, but I think it was out of line for him to raise doubts with Charity. I really do think he squashed Joey's chances with that one, but time will tell.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:03 pm

I watched it yesterday and thought all the families were very nice and thought Aaron's parents were great. I always feel bad for the families who are put in a tough situation, knowing their child may not be the one. I liked seeing Joey teach Charity to play tennis and she was pretty good if it really was her first time. I think if would have been better if his uncle hadn't show up because he made a very quick judgement that could have impacted the outcome of Joey's potential relationship. It certainly seemed like Charity was thrown and didn't tell him she was falling in love with him. I didn't get a good feeling from his uncle but don't think it was really about Joey but about him.

The rest of the HTDs were nice and somewhat uneventful. Honestly, even though I've thought for a while that Charity picks Dotun, she has much stronger feeling for Joey than I had thought. He's getting the f1 edit right now with all the doubts. That may very well change and probably will, but I wouldn't be shocked if it ended up being Joey. I think both guys are great so either one could be a good choice for Charity. I like the other two as well but it never seemed like they were ever going to be the one.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 20 - Charity Lawson - July 31 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
barbell
julychild
eusebeia
Sprite
Jeepers