SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:05 am

luvstx wrote:Thought it might be helpful to post this.

Just listened to Almost Famous OG podcst today where Trista and Bob interviewed Deanna (Part 1).  Trista and Deanna talked a lot about Gerry and how much they loved him when they met him at MTA.

Then Trista offered that she was in LA this past weekend from Friday to Sunday to help with one of Gerry's episodes.  I'm guessing it was on Saturday.  She said it was a Pickleball date.

Might or might not help with sleuthing but it's data.

The bold is Aug 11th - 13th.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:36 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:36 am

I wonder if they will be travelling outside of USA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:08 pm

There was talk from someone I know in Kelowna, they were looking into the Lake Okanagan Resort there to stay which is a 5 star resort.  As of these fires, that resort is no longer there.

There was also talk about going to Jasper Nat park again and staying at one of the Fairmont resorts there but once again, the fires are likely interfering with that as there are fires near Banff/Radium/Fairmont Hotsprings as well as fires around Prince George.  It's not so much as the fires as the smoke in the valleys, etc.

Maybe they will flipping that to Joey's season instead?? It would be great if they'd showcase more of the rockies other than Banff and Lake Louise as the Jasper area is amazing.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:19 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:06 am

How could they be at Hometowns already? It seems way too fast! no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:49 am

@albean99 They probably have way less women since it is only a one hour show. I wonder how many episodes they will have?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:53 am

I think he said 20 in a preview. I just worry that he won't have enough time to get to know the ladies. Charity's season seemed rushed also and it still worked out so will see.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:29 am

I wonder if we are looking more like Trista's season.  She was at one of his dates this season and she had a very short 6 episode season.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:00 am

I will keep updating and editing the filming schedule in this post

I am thinking we are at this point:

UPDATE: 8/29
GOLDEN BACHELOR - Filming Schedule - Gerry

AIRING DATE:

INTRO PACKAGE FILMED:

Episode 1 -20-24 ----- ( )

8/3: M/G:
8/4: day off/moving in to house

ELIMINATED:

FIR:

Episode 2 ( )

8/5: GD:
8/6: ID:
8/7: GD:
8/8: RC2:

ELIMINATED:

Might be another day off in here to allow for Trista being there on the 12th to help as eluded it was on the Sat. OR this is right and maybe Trista had her day wrong in the interview

Episode 3: ( )Trista Sutter is helping on these dates:

8/9: ID:
8/10: GD:
8/11: ID:
8/12: RC3:

ELIMINATION:

Episode 4: ( )

8/13: ID1:
8/14: GD:
8/15: ID2:
8/16: RC 4:

ELIMINATIONS:

Episode 5

8/17: ID1:
8/18: GD:
8/19: ID2:
8/20: RC 4:

8/20: TRAVEL

Episode 6: 3 -2 --- HTD ( )

8/21: HTD1: Minneapolis - Stone Arch Bridge
8/22: TRAVEL
8/23: HTD 2:
8/21: TRAVEL
8/22: HTD3:
8/23: RC 5:

ELIMINATIONS:

8/24: TRAVEL

Episode 7: FD: ( )

8/25: FD1:
8/26: day off
8/27: FD2:

Episode 8: Finale -

8/28: MTF1
8/28: LCD -
8/29: MTF2
8/29: LCD2 -

8/30 DAY OFF OR DAY OFF IS BETWEEN FD2 AND MTF1 IF 8/31 IS THE ACTUAL FRC

8/31 FRC - ELIMINATED:

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:10 am

@Aunties_Love  Thanks for this.  I am not "sure" about anything with his season.  However, I do remember reading somewhere that filming was scheduled to be completed I think "prior" to Labor Day.  I wonder if he will have as many HTDs with a smaller group of contestants to begin with (20).  There won't likely be MTP, but perhaps meet some children/grand kids etc. or friends.  Lastly, they did MTP and LCD the same day for Dotun and Joey.  It will be interesting, and I am looking forward to watching his season.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:37 pm

Yea, like always this is absolutely a working format. You are right about the families so put that in there this time....MTF vs the normal MTP. LOL.

I am looking forward to this season too.....maybe that only suits older people, but hey, I am definately one of them. LOL.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Filming Schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
bluwavz
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum