SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Post by Brill Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:25 pm

He did mention in the interview it has been 4 months since the FRC. They asked him after it is all over if he will come in for an interview with his final lady and he said he will.

Here is my thoughts on the F1. I think it is Bianca. They laugh a lot together. Even going up the steps to the house where their fantasy suite was you can hear them laughing.

Bianka has told him many times about her trust issues. He has assured her. he is not like other guys she has dated. I can't see him taking Bianca to the F2 only to dump her. If she wasn't the F1 he would have let her go at the F3 or even before.

He did say in the radio interview that the producers did not have a say in who he picked. In his words, "Oh no not at all, it was totally up to him.

Brad seems like a sensitive guy and doesn't want to hurt any more feelings then he has to. That is why twice he let 2 extra women go.

So I could be wrong but I am staying with Bianka... :yes:

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 20 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:26 pm

To me it was the ultimate meltdown because she shared such significant doubt at that point, and did it with shockingly rude timing. I think he panicked that she would leave after Kara already did not get a rose and he was scrambling to keep her there for the sake of the show.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:41 pm

tigertiz wrote:To me it was the ultimate meltdown because she shared such significant doubt at that point, and did it with shockingly rude timing. I think he panicked that she would leave after Kara already did not get a rose and he was scrambling to keep her there for the sake of the show.

If he did panic thinking that she wanted leave. I doubt his motive would have been for the "sake of the show". He said the the latest radio interview that he was allowed to do what he wanted, and that bore out when he let more girls go than should have, which resulted in a shortened season.

I honestly think that by PEI he had it really bad for Whitney and she was at that point his F1. Now, that might all change during MTP and LCDs, but I don't think it changed with her bad timing at the RC.

Again, I don't care who he picks because it won't last with either. But I am just not getting an overwhelming Bianka is F1 feeling. I am used to being in the minority on these boards. giggling
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:32 pm

Mirzam wrote:
tigertiz wrote:To me it was the ultimate meltdown because she shared such significant doubt at that point, and did it with shockingly rude timing. I think he panicked that she would leave after Kara already did not get a rose and he was scrambling to keep her there for the sake of the show.

If he did panic thinking that she wanted leave. I doubt his motive would have been for the "sake of the show". He said the the latest radio interview that he was allowed to do what he wanted, and that bore out when he let more girls go than should have, which resulted in a shortened season.

I honestly think that by PEI he had it really bad for Whitney and she was at that point his F1. Now, that might all change during MTP and LCDs, but I don't think it changed with her bad timing at the RC.

Again, I don't care who he picks because it won't last with either. But I am just not getting an overwhelming Bianka is F1 feeling. I am used to being in the minority on these boards. giggling
How did it result in a shortened season? The interview with the production staff and Chris Harrison dated back to the beginning of the year when they stated that there will only be 9 episodes, so don't know how you can say that this decision of letting more go than he said resulted in a shorter season???????

But do feel that there was an ultimate and drastic meltdown of Whit during the RC that was extremely RUDE. Mind you, anything that I have seen of Whitney before, during and after the show, her rudeness and "winning" getting what she wants no matter who she stomps on to get there. I do think that he is at his whits end over her and the fd's rc was the start of him having enough of her and her attitude. again the 80/20 thing makes me think that he is seriously questioning what he is doing.

IMO, there is an obvious reason why Bianka will be F1 and we should see more coming out during the MTP/LCD's especially her stomping away from him and I think that will be the last straw for him. Showing of another temper tantrum, drama, and crap that he says he doesn't want to be with.

Then there is always the comment directly from him of how he isn't that stupid. It is taken from a comment about how you have to be stupid not to see what she was doing.

Now as far as it lasting, think it will last longer because of them both being in a really close distance to each other, less stress from distance travel or one of them having to move and start a new life with the other. Also with this being in Canada and less stress from tabloids, they may have a better chance to make it work.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:44 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

How did it result in a shortened season? The interview with the production staff and Chris Harrison dated back to the beginning of the year when they stated that there will only be 9 episodes, so don't know how you can say that this decision of letting more go than he said resulted in a shorter season???????

But do feel that there was an ultimate and drastic meltdown of Whit during the RC that was extremely RUDE. Mind you, anything that I have seen of Whitney before, during and after the show, her rudeness and "winning" getting what she wants no matter who she stomps on to get there. I do think that he is at his whits end over her and the fd's rc was the start of him having enough of her and her attitude. again the 80/20 thing makes me think that he is seriously questioning what he is doing.

IMO, there is an obvious reason why Bianka will be F1 and we should see more coming out during the MTP/LCD's especially her stomping away from him and I think that will be the last straw for him. Showing of another temper tantrum, drama, and crap that he says he doesn't want to be with.

Then there is always the comment directly from him of how he isn't that stupid. It is taken from a comment about how you have to be stupid not to see what she was doing.

Now as far as it lasting, think it will last longer because of them both being in a really close distance to each other, less stress from distance travel or one of them having to move and start a new life with the other. Also with this being in Canada and less stress from tabloids, they may have a better chance to make it work.

I remember how sure you were Lindzi was F1 too. I am just cautioning people (not you Auntie because that would be pointless!) not to take the previews as literally what will go down. We are being led to believe something from those clips which is always a reason for skepticism.

deadhorse Bianka might well be F1, we have good SC evidence, but believing she is from a few unflattering preview clips of Whitney, is thin ice IMO.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Mirzam wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

I remember how sure you were Lindzi was F1 too. I am just cautioning people (not you Auntie because that would be pointless!) not to take the previews as literally what will go down. We are being led to believe something from those clips which is always a reason for skepticism.

deadhorse Bianka might well be F1, we have good SC evidence, but believing she is from a few unflattering preview clips of Whitney, is thin ice IMO.

I will say though, you got to realize that there are different producers of this series than the USA ones. MF doesn't have a thing to do with this one and since it is a different country, they may be looking at it in different ways. Just points that are well worth keeping in mind.

There is more info than just the "few unflattering preview clips". there is a whole storyline that can't be ignored either.

Again, I am looking at what info came out after the finale and especially with the twitter info. That can't be discounted and IMO, if it is, that may be a mistake too.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:32 am

Mirzam wrote:

which leaves me scratching my head - since we know venues/dates/hotels, etc are set up weeks, possibly months in advance - how to you go from what should've been a week of dates with 5 or 6 ladies (dates/places that would've been arranged) to HTDs, to FDs, FRC...etc...at a moments notice because he decided to send too many girls home, in affect shortening the entire process by a week - sounds bogus to me.....

Last edited by anders on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:34 am

Mirzam wrote:

to me, the SCs we have of Bianka at the FRC only means she's in the F2 - I see nothing in those caps that indicate she's F1.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:07 am

anders wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

to me, the SCs we have of Bianka at the FRC only means she's in the F2 - I see nothing in those caps that indicate she's F1.

Did you initially think that WDG (Bianka) was standing in the F1 position at the podium? Or am I recalling incorrectly?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:10 am

yes, I noticed that he appeared to be in the spot that would put her on our right side - which has typically been the F1 spot. It doesn't prove she's F1, it indicates she could be.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:13 am

jojo47 wrote:
anders wrote:
Mirzam wrote:

Did you initially think that WDG (Bianka) was standing in the F1 position at the podium? Or am I recalling incorrectly?

I'm not Anders but Bianka is standing in the correct position (or rather, WDG is standing in correct position). The one thing that has me wondering is, in the short video clip that was taken from Brad seem to be reaching into his back pants pocket for something and that is not where he would keep a ring but it may be where he would have a tissue or handkerchief.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:17 am

Not all F1s have been on our right - Tessa, Roberto and Shayne were all on our lefts. Again - a case for either.

And I wonder if both girls are wearing white dresses.....I know when I watch the live action shots it appears a WDG shot has reddish hair. And the cap we have with the dark haired girl, it's pulled back tight.
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Media - Discussion

+41
Mr&MrsSmith
tigertiz
Mirzam
provenceguy
ja1968