SELECT CONTENT

Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:54 pm

@bluwavz It seems he has a type. She looks like Kaitlyn.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 14, 2024 12:01 pm

Jason and Kat Strickler had a hard launch. They've been doing things with other BN friends but I guess this makes it official. Jason's Instagram

He also posted this:
Jason Tartick wrote:I was just going through photos and I’ll never forget this night. I’m sorry, I have to share...
The day after our first kiss, Kat was supposed to leave town and I was leaving the following day. She FaceTimed me when she got on the plane and said “should I get off this plane and go to you? Is that too much? I should just stay on, right? But it would be pretty romantic…I think. What do you think?” I told her to do it since she didn’t have MK that weekend… and she didn’t even hesitate. She got all her things from the overhead and at this point everyone on the plane was sitting down. Flight attendant asked where she was going and all she said was “I’m gonna go see a boy I just met!!” and then all the passengers started clapping and cheering and she left the plane and that night we had our first dinner where it was just us. I’ll never forget the feeling I had taking this picture right before that first date night.

source

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15516

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:27 pm

I'm so happy for him!!

Is he still living in Nashville?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71770

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:58 am

Yes, @GuardianAngel, and it gets tricky because he and Kaitlyn share Ramen and Pinot and they don't want to permanently split the dogs. He does a lot of traveling so I'm not sure how they manage it all. Kat has a daughter and the father is also in Florida so we'll see if it ends up being serious because it doesn't look like she can move.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:39 pm

Holy cow she looks like Kaitlyn! Guess he has a type.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:24 pm

@albean99 the reason I asked because in another post he said something about never thought he'd live in the South and now 5 yrs later he's still living in the South. No reference has to what he's referring too.

Sharing the pups is not easy as each of them get on with their lives imho.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:36 pm

Nashville's a nice place to live and it seems like a lot of BN people are moving there. I'm sure at some point he and Kaitlyn will have to make a tough decision about their dogs.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Jun 18, 2024 3:14 pm

Jason mentionned before in one of his IG stories that he would love to live in New York, that was a goal for his future. So if his relationship with Kat continues, I guess it won't happen anytime soon!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:07 am

Jason had his mom, Dale Tartick, on his Trading Secrets podcast recently. If you want to watch you can see it on YouTube or you can listen wherever you get your podcasts. Fyi, there's some talk from when Jason was on the Becca's season starting about 37 minutes. She's an interesting lady so was a good listen.
Mama Caluch, Dale Tartick, dives into family, love of Bachelor Nation & life in the Tartick home

He also has his brother, Steven, on the episode before. I really like Steven and have followed him since the HTD. I like his sense of humor. I'm just starting this episode now.
Steven Tartick: From growing up with Jason to executive creative director! The BTS of it all

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:47 pm

@albean99 I like Jason's pods = much more relatable than most BN dribble/gossip! I'll have to listen in.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5435

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 13, 2024 1:24 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19246

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 13, 2024 7:29 pm

sad when things are not meant to be but they both loved the relationship, very sweet posts.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Tartick - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+5
frajosfanofchris
Linds911
Sprite
Norcalgal
GuardianAngel