SELECT CONTENT

Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada? - Page 2 Vote_lcap76%Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 76% 
[ 38 ]
Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 5 ]
Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 50

Poll closed

Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada?

Post by anders Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:49 pm

RichLP wrote:
anders wrote:I haven't seen a PV without Sandra, but I hear it's set up like House Hunters now where they only view 3 properties and choose 1 of them - what's the point.....

The new hostess is obnoxious... which figures... I think she's American... :winkie:

hang on = I'm an American living in Canada...... :awesome: :awesome:

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada?

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:55 pm

anders wrote:
RichLP wrote:
anders wrote:I haven't seen a PV without Sandra, but I hear it's set up like House Hunters now where they only view 3 properties and choose 1 of them - what's the point.....

The new hostess is obnoxious... which figures... I think she's American... :winkie:

hang on = I'm an American living in Canada...... :awesome: :awesome:

That's OK, I'm an American, too... living in Cub... er... Miami...

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:58 pm

laugh out loud giggling

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:51 am

I think if someone who lives in Canada uploads episodes to Youtube then we will be able to view it right? I hope so.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:36 pm

YOu know a couple of years back, they had the Bachelor but a Quebec version of it, it was all in French and was located in and around Montreal to be exact. The show was a TOTAL flop. The Bachelor got somewhat ridicule (he was a self-made millionaire owning SushiShop all over) and to this day, I think the guy doesn't want to be reminded that he did that show....they had the girls, the nice locations but it didn't "connect" with the "québécois" audience...There is presently a french show that is the same concept as some others outhere where a farmer is looking for love...samo samo... I will watch the Bachelor Canadian version ...
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:29 pm

I know I will be watching.

Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada? - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:24 am

Can't wait to see how nasty those cocktail parties get!

Girl 1: you're dress looks so pretty!
Girl 2: no, your dress is WAY prettier!

Feisty Canadians!

Kidding, of course. I'm sure Canada has plenty of catty women to recruit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:27 am

kashoo wrote:Can't wait to see how nasty those cocktail parties get!

Girl 1: you're dress looks so pretty!
Girl 2: no, your dress is WAY prettier!

Feisty Canadians!

Kidding, of course. I'm sure Canada has plenty of catty women to recruit!

Thank you for the :laughingoutlou , I needed that!!!!
Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilismom Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:51 pm

I'll be watching it.
Lilismom
Lilismom

Female Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Lilismom wrote:I'll be watching it.

Do you plan on watching The Bachelor Canada? - Page 2 1387363171 Lilismom!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:38 am

We have had enough Canadians on the American version, from slutty (Kim/Charlie) to normal, Sarah/Travis.

It's the Canadian guys that have really given Canada a bad name. Justin Rego and Craig (Ali)

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:08 pm

anders wrote:We have had enough Canadians on the American version, from slutty (Kim/Charlie) to normal, Sarah/Travis.

It's the Canadian guys that have really given Canada a bad name. Justin Rego and Craig (Ali)

Thanks for mentioning Sarah/Travis name. I couldn't remember her name. I really think Travis liked her a lot!!! :Nod: She was just to young
for him and he knew it. :yes:
Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+9
Lilismom
Brill
Fleurdesel
Doats
anders
deedreamer
cupcakes
jojo47
Love_Me
13 posters
Permissions in this forum: