SELECT CONTENT

Natalie Crepeau - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Natalie Crepeau - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Natalie Crepeau - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:20 pm

frajosfanofchris wrote:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Natalie Crepeau - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Natalie Crepeau - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:07 pm

deleted cause of wrong ig

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Natalie Crepeau - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Natalie Crepeau - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:14 pm

that's not her instagram, it's https://www.instagram.com/ncrep_/

Natalie Crepeau - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captur10
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:32 pm

Followed by fellow Canadian Blake Moynes. laugh out loud Sudbury is nowhere near Hamilton.

ETA:

What a gal!!

Natalie Crepeau - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Natalie-Crepeau2

Alongside her studies, Crepeau is a healthcare hero who works as an Orthopaedics / Neurosurgery Registered Nurse, at Health Science North. “Since Sudbury is home to me, I wanted to be trained in nursing in the local environment, and I’m grateful that Laurentian provided me with the opportunity and skills to do so.” Crepeau described that professional development is very important to her, and shared her intention to pursue either an MD or PhD in the future. “While nursing is very fulfilling, I’d like to eventually become a physician to help underserved communities in Northern Ontario,” she said.

https://laurentian.ca/stories/natalie-crepeau

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Followed by fellow Canadian Blake Moynes. laugh out loud Sudbury is nowhere near Hamilton.

blake followed kaity before last season so maybe this is a good sign for natalie laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:42 pm

@ariwolf Hopefully! She's so cute. I was thinking another contestant who knows a contestant which we've seen a couple already.

I'm curious of the connection. Going through Blakes IG now. laugh out loud (Man he's better looking than ever)

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:14 pm

she looks a bit like rachael kirkconnell imo
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:54 pm

@airwolf thanks for the correction, I deleted mine as I don't want problems for that person.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:26 pm

@GuardianAngel On the very little we "know so far" she is definitely one of my favorites.  Sounds like she'd continue working in northern Ontario so IDK if locations would be problematic for them, but I hope to see a lot more of her.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:14 pm

She is on my to watch list. Hope she enjoys the experience and if not, there is always BIP...American and Canadian!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:19 pm

Folks on Reddit are posting that based on her TikToc they think she is gone.  
Reportedly she followed 261 prior to filming.  Then the number increased to 263 and now is at 262.  
Reportedly those following her have not changed.
Her grandma is reportedly managing her IG but unknown who is managing TikToc.

I will be disappointed if she is gone so early.

I am having trouble clarifying what some of the SM changes mean as there appear to be different thoughts on what is a meaningful change.

Any thoughts on Natalie's situation?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:56 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Folks on Reddit are posting that based on her TikToc they think she is gone.  
Reportedly she followed 261 prior to filming.  Then the number increased to 263 and now is at 262.  
Reportedly those following her have not changed.
Her grandma is reportedly managing her IG but unknown who is managing TikToc.

I will be disappointed if she is gone so early.

I am having trouble clarifying what some of the SM changes mean as there appear to be different thoughts on what is a meaningful change.

Any thoughts on Natalie's situation?

I hope she isn’t gone but I did see the TikTok changes. I wasn’t convinced before saw the changes but now I would say it wouldn’t be that surprising if she actually is gone…

Last edited by Kayben14 on Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Natalie Crepeau - Bachelor 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
ariwolf
Aunties_Love
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: