SELECT CONTENT

90 Day Fiancé Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

90 Day Fiancé Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty 90 Day Fiancé Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:17 pm

Just saw the commercial for the new season. 90 Day Fiancé Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1176891977

This is just from a google search. I don't see the cast posted yet or the official announcement.

Will there be a new season of 90 Day Fiancé 2023?
Everything We Know About 90 Day Fiancé Season 10
90 Day Fiancé season 10 will debut in 2023 with a new cast of characters and will continue to engage viewers with love and drama. The release date for season 10 is Sunday, October 8, 2023, at 8 p.m. ET on TLC, following the show's usual pattern of airing in the later part of the year.5 days ago

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:06 am

Here it is!! Gino and Jasmine yet again. Rolling Eyes dizzy

Omg Nikki's lips are just like Jasmine's! Why do girls like doing that to their face?

https://www.tlc.com/shows/90-day-fiance/photo-galleries/90-day-fiance-new-couples-season-10

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

90 Day Fiancé Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 90 Day Fiancé Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 90 Day Fiancé Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 90 Day Fiancé Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

90 Day Fiancé Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: 90 Day Fiancé Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:03 pm

@Linds911 thanks!

So Jasmine is moving to the U.S. Last night she was in tears at the immigration office. laugh out loud

They were showing previews of the couples last night during the other 90 day and I noticed Nikki's lips. omg awful!

Citra's dad is moving to the U.S with her. laugh out loud That should be fun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:04 pm

I just realized, that's the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. I'll eat quick. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:58 pm

Well these new people are sure interesting...!! Omg what did Nikki do to her face!? She's going to become plastic soon! Please stop with all the surgery.. than again she's trans so she wants to become as much as a girl as she can. :crazed and wtf changing her fiancée's name because she doesn't like "Igor." He's not a dog laugh out loud laugh out loud

Alexis as a "witch" oh boy another one of them. The guy who lives in an apartment without a bathroom... pass!! He would get along with Dempesy giggling

Of course Jasmine "hates" Michigan 90 Day Fiancé Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698

90 Day Fiancé Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 90 Day Fiancé Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 90 Day Fiancé Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 90 Day Fiancé Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:23 pm

@Linds911 Thanks for the updates! I've been so busy I haven't had time to watch much of anything! I'll have to catch up.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:08 pm

I haven't updated in awhile..!! Hmm I'll post interesting things from the couples..!

Nikki/"Justin" Igor: She's complaining that he won't make love with her because of her being transgender. She kept it a secret from him for 2 years. Now he wants her to meet his parents and took her shopping which she complained because she didn't like that clothes made her cover up. no no

Jasmine/Gino: she hates Michigan, doesn't like how his family is asking her all kinds of questions. Found all kinds of old stuff from his exes, and a lip gloss in his car thinks he's cheating on her, he apologized and then the last episode ended with her finding out he went to a strip club and now they will probably fight again. :crazed

Sophie/Robert: he's been sending pictures/videos to random girls so now she moved out. I'm sure they will get back together. Though if I was her I would tell him they need to move given how his bedroom is in his kitchen and there is no bathroom! Red flag!!

Nick/Devin: They are my favorite couple!! Just got engaged after getting his parent's approval. So far no drama let's hope it stays that way but given this show something will eventually happen.

Manuel/Ashley: He wants her to keep sending $$ to his family. Anail and Clayton.. well with his mother living in the closet(!) and so many pets idk how they are going to get any alone time. Also her father has no idea they are engaged...

Ok that's all for now until tomorrow's episode giggling

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:19 pm

So everyone is still together.. for now! Pretty much everyone is arguing over stupid things I doubt any of them will last! Nick and Devin got married though and the wedding was sweet. Now they don't show them as much which sucks as they are the only good couple on this season so I guess it's all about the drama couples no no no

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:45 pm

I forgot all about this.

How many epi's are left @Linds911 ?

Here's wedding detail. Congrats to them!

https://people.com/90-day-fiance-stars-devin-and-nick-are-married-wedding-photos-exclusive-8415545

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:30 pm

There have been 13 episodes so far.. probably 3 or so left until the Tell-All episodes. Don't worry you aren't missing much laugh out loud @GuardianAngel

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:58 pm

@Linds911 90 Day Fiancé Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3806527698 maybe I'll finally be able to watch by the time the tell all comes around.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:22 am

Well everyone is getting married now (well almost everyone!) so guessing the season will be wrapping up soon.

Gino/Jasmine had a nice short wedding. Jasmine asked him to take off his hat for one picture and he did laugh out loud

Sam/Citra had 2 weddings, 1 Muslim and 1 American. Her dad was upset they were using a priest so they had to let him go and his brother married them instead. idk that was confusing. Well now that they are married so how long until he goes to prison!?

Clayton is waiting at the altar for Anali who doesn't know if she wants to get married after all. Given that he was upset she had a stripper @ her B'ette party which I don't see how it's her fault!?

Ashley is freaking out because there's supposed to be a hurricane during her beach wedding. (Girl it's FLA why didn't you research first!?)

The other couples may or may not get married during the finale.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé Season 10 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum