SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 53 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by RizBiz Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:35 pm

@jojo47 I wouldn't rule that out...
It appears that for tomorrow's Rose Ceremony, he is visibly sick to his gut with having to make the F3-->F2  decision.
He obviously has strong feelings for all three of them.
However, Faith hasn't been given a lot of screen time during the season. Not as much as Theresa and Leslie have.
And I think all three are fabulous women!! I don't have a personal favorite.

My thoughts for Theresa as F1 are based upon my observations that for the long haul, Theresa is the best match for him.
The EDIT has been making it appear that Gerry has been 'dragging' her along. As if he's not really that interested in her, but oh well, might as well give it to her.
She has been getting the last rose for the past few ceremonies.
She hasn't had a flattering edit on many levels, although it isn't necessarily an overtly 'villain or a bad' edit.
From clips shown on interviews, etc we see that certain, sweet parts of her story have been left on the editing floor.
Why? Because it might make their connection too obvious?
(They do show up on the interviews and in some promos, but not on the main show's storyline.) Viewers who don't see the interviews, etc are left with the main storyline of a 'fictional' producer-created, manipulative character named Theresa. Who is NOT the real Theresa; a sweet, caring and compassionate human being.

Then today, there was a cute promo about all the grand-kids from all the three HTDs but now, (about three hours ago) it was replaced with a promo of ONLY Leslie's grandkids. I can't seem to find the other, earlier promo anywhere? no idea  scratch

When one looks back at all the splice and dice promos, it makes me wonder why they specifically chose to do the ones they did? In such short episodes, I doubt that anything is random.  

I even was wondering if they would have done a Charlie O'Connell  scenario - date both women after the postponed FRC - since the actual filming was so short (less than a month) . Yes, there is the FRC scene of Gerry standing there but they have created fake FRC settings before, and never used them.
NOT probable but possible.

I could be reading this ALL wrong!! LOL 😂
BUT I can't see them messing with a happy ending, a satisfying ending for the viewers. Gerry is their Golden Boy; The Goose who has laid the most recent Golden Egg for the franchise. Not sure they want to cook that goose...

Still wondering about the timing/re-appearance of the 3 finalist's  Instagram posts. Has anybody figured that out yet?

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by RizBiz Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:49 pm

As to the timing of the Instagram posts of the Final Three.
Leslie posted a slew of personal pics on August 19, when they were supposedly still filming HTDs, right?
Theresa posted a bunch of similar type family pics on September 2.
Faith posted her GB photo on September 1.

Is any of this relevant?

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:01 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:

RizBiz, is this the preview with all of the grandchildren that you were looking for?  Hard to keep,track who’s grandkids are whom but I do think I see three sets of different kids given Gerry’s outfits.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:10 am

@luvstx Thank you for looking but no, this isn't it.
This is the one that was put out early in the past week.
The one that went up yesterday had lots of expanded interaction with the kids, building on this one, which also included the input of Leslie's grands. (The condensed one that highlights her grandkids is still up)
They were all REALLY cute.
One of Theresa's grandsons mentioned to the camera that he was referencing the 'funny thing gramma does with her lips.' He then proceeded to say duck lips and  tried to mimic the duck lips himself.  giggling
All the kids were just too cute!!
Hopefully they show it tonight. Smiley

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:57 pm

Question for your opinion.
Go to Page 5 of this thread.
First Video. Season preview Sneak Peak.
Aired after first episode.
At about 29 seconds in.

Whose voice is saying "You made it sound like you chose me.' ? Sobbing.
It was dubbed over Ellen's head but it is not her voice.
THAT voice is very revealing imo. 😉
Only three left. Smiley

Also note the splice and dice about creating doubt regarding  Gerry not feeling a connection with Theresa. Smiley

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:23 pm

RizBiz wrote:@jojo47 I wouldn't rule that out...
It appears that for tomorrow's Rose Ceremony, he is visibly sick to his gut with having to make the F3-->F2  decision.
He obviously has strong feelings for all three of them.
However, Faith hasn't been given a lot of screen time during the season. Not as much as Theresa and Leslie have.
And I think all three are fabulous women!! I don't have a personal favorite.

My thoughts for Theresa as F1 are based upon my observations that for the long haul, Theresa is the best match for him.
The EDIT has been making it appear that Gerry has been 'dragging' her along. As if he's not really that interested in her, but oh well, might as well give it to her.
She has been getting the last rose for the past few ceremonies.
She hasn't had a flattering edit on many levels, although it isn't necessarily an overtly 'villain or a bad' edit.
From clips shown on interviews, etc we see that certain, sweet parts of her story have been left on the editing floor.
Why? Because it might make their connection too obvious?
(They do show up on the interviews and in some promos, but not on the main show's storyline.) Viewers who don't see the interviews, etc are left with the main storyline of a 'fictional' producer-created, manipulative character named Theresa. Who is NOT the real Theresa; a sweet, caring and compassionate human being.

Then today, there was a cute promo about all the grand-kids from all the three HTDs but now, (about three hours ago) it was replaced with a promo of ONLY Leslie's grandkids. I can't seem to find the other, earlier promo anywhere? no idea  scratch

When one looks back at all the splice and dice promos, it makes me wonder why they specifically chose to do the ones they did? In such short episodes, I doubt that anything is random.  

I even was wondering if they would have done a Charlie O'Connell  scenario - date both women after the postponed FRC - since the actual filming was so short (less than a month) . Yes, there is the FRC scene of Gerry standing there but they have created fake FRC settings before, and never used them.
NOT probable but possible.

I could be reading this ALL wrong!! LOL 😂
BUT I can't see them messing with a happy ending, a satisfying ending for the viewers. Gerry is their Golden Boy; The Goose who has laid the most recent Golden Egg for the franchise. Not sure they want to cook that goose...

Still wondering about the timing/re-appearance of the 3 finalist's  Instagram posts. Has anybody figured that out yet?

I kinda have seen the same things myself....
But who knows?

Kinda feel bad if she is his f1 and they threw her under the bus a bit, though....
And if, as some have said, things took a turn in the FS, I hope we get to see it.

I think they might be setting Leslie up for bachelorette... She dated Prince, will she find her prince charming? Etc

I hadn't cared for Leslie before last episode, but she seemed very vulnerable and hopeful, so my impression of her has definitely improved

Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:50 pm

I tend to think it will come down to Gerry's religious faith. Either he will come to realize that sharing a faith is important to him (in which case he chooses Theresa,) or he will instead be willing to try something new, and go with a partner from a completely different faith tradition (Leslie.)
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:32 pm

Amethyst wrote:I tend to think it will come down to Gerry's religious faith. Either he will come to realize that sharing a faith is important to him (in which case he chooses Theresa,) or he will instead be willing to try something new, and go with a partner from a completely different faith tradition (Leslie.)

I wondered about this as well. A 72 year old midwesterner is probably going to give a commonality of religion more consideration than someone in their 30s or on either coast. This is not meant as a criticism by any means. There’s just a lot of traditional thinking that could definitely be at play here. I still question the long term viability of these two making this work unless, as Gerry mentioned in an early interview, he’d like to move to Florida (I’m sure I saw this somewhere!) and Theresa is willing to do this as well.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:00 am

I watched tonight’s HTD episode & am shaking my head a little bit. The lead has to stop throwing the love word around. I believe Gerry genuinely has feelings for the 3 women, but he’s over sharing. All JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:33 am

@jojo47 I had a similar feeling while watching last night. First time I was less-than-thrilled with Gerry. Perhaps it should help us realize that even a great, genuine, empathetic lead finds themselves in an impossible situation as the filming gets closer to the finale.

A few thoughts:

Gerry definitely loves a woman's eyes and super values how she looks at him

I thought TPTB made it appear, through editing I'm sure, that Gerry was more interested in Faith and Leslie. Makes me think Theresa could be F1.

Like barbell, I too wonder how any of these women and Gerry make it work given the geographical differences. As for the difference in religion, I think it's possible Gerry and Leslie could make that work but it will depend on how observant Leslie is. I am in an interfaith marriage and it works because my husband and his family aren't religious at all. I am not convinced that Gerry and his F1 will ever actually marry but may be committed through life and live in different spots.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:20 pm

If I wasn't spoiled as to the F2, I would have thought Theresa was going home by her HT edit. Gerry told the other 2 women he loved them but what we got with Theresa was how good it made him feel to hear she loved him.
His eye contact during the I love you scene was not on Theresa. Definitely got the doom look when Faith mentioned she needed to be close to her sons. But I applaud her being honest.

I find it interesting that both Faith and Leslie have made poor choices in the past with men. Far better to know your worth and be alone than to settle for someone who is not worthy of you. I hope they will walk away from this experience knowing their worth, irrespective of whether they end up with Gerry.

I loved all the grandchildren interacting with Gerry. So many boys after he only had daughters and granddaughters! Those kids will be a blessing to him.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:55 pm

He is so good with all the kids.   I see Theresa as the person he thinks he should choose.  Checks all the boxes.  But I think he is more attracted to Leslie.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 53 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 36 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218