SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:44 pm

luvstx wrote:snip
https://abc.com/shows/the-golden-bachelor/video/most-recent/vdka35056015

snip

I haven't chosen his F1 (haha) until I watched last night's episode. When he said he had found a connection with Theresa, I could picture them discussing their past spouses with each other - asking what each would think of a situation or dilemma. I just can't see him doing that with Leslie. Leslie is 100% a physical edit - leaving in the comment on "how long since it's been since you've had sex - it's been a year for me" - underscored Gerry found her fun and flirtatious demeanor very attractive. This attraction is what we see with younger contestants. But with 70 year old, mature contestants they want something deeper and steady and would be willing to trade knocking boots every night for more intimate conversations. I can just picture Gerry and Theresa having those conversations, including their past spouses, in them.

Layer in what was said on episode 3 "if they get married, I"m 100% coming to the wedding" which was all about Theresa - editors love this type of foreshadowing. I could be wrong and will probably be temporarily blindsided myself If I am wrong !!! but I see F1 as Theresa. The physical clues that others have dug up support his.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:02 pm

Honestly I don’t really care who Gerry ends up with. I just want to sleuth with all my friends here!

It’s more fun that we don’t know the ending for sure, imo.
Now, all we need is to find where that PINK pillow is located , whose room it’s at, then we will know who he broke up with!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:10 pm

@sdmom Yes, sleuthing is the BEST fun!!
Which PINK pillow are you referring to?
In my mind, there is NO doubt who he broke up with.

Last edited by RizBiz on Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:11 pm

I'm kind of surprised nobody has mentioned how Gerry's facial expression and body language changed throughout his date with Theresa. He was so closed off at the beginning, I was wondering how in the heck she was going to get a chance. But during the meal, when she was talking about her career, he relaxed and his face started glowing. It's like he was remembering what he liked about her. At least that is what I saw.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 650

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:17 pm

I haven’t watched last night’s episode yet, but have followed the sleuthing of it here. In the end I think Gerry’s emotional connection with Theresa may outweigh his physical connection with Leslie. Especially at age 72; now if he was 32… 😊
We’ve been shown a strong & exciting connection with Leslie all season & nothing that we’ve seen matches that level so obviously with Theresa. That’s likely on purpose.
I believe Gerry’s “I made a mistake” could reference him telling Leslie she’s the one. Having said this, Leslie in a FRC dress (blue) makes me wonder. I don’t recall a season where the F2 is dressed for FRC but doesn’t go. Someone please CMIIW.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:19 pm

@RizBiz I mean RED pillow.
It appears red/hot pinkish to me

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:28 pm

sdmom wrote:@RizBiz I mean RED pillow.

I think we figured that out already. :yes:
It's Leslie.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:50 pm

I don’t think Leslie and Theresa stayed at the Spring Resort and Spa. I think they stayed at different places.

I took this from my own TV. I think this is where Leslie stayed. But which hotel?

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Img_5217

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:04 pm

@sdmom
Those are the beds of the Springs Resort. :yes:
It's HUGE and has different buildings where people can stay at. The Final Two would not have to run into each other since it's quite spacious.
I am quite sure from all the pics, that they both stayed at that resort.
The Bamboo look is common in most of the rooms.

https://www.thespringscostarica.com/acommodations/

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:08 pm

RizBiz wrote:
sdmom wrote:@RizBiz I mean RED pillow.

I think we figured that out already. :yes:
It's Leslie.

Could you explain that? I don't remember seeing anything that confirms that but I may have missed it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:27 pm

provenceguy wrote:I'm confused. Is Gerry's name pronounced "Jerry" or "Gary"? In his podcast today, RS said it was "Jerry".

I listened to Gerry in an interview, I forget which one, and it was awhile ago now. He said it's an Irish name and it's pronounced

Gear-(Like a gear in a car) - rie.

Gear-rie

Hard G.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:31 am

Thanks, GA!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 53 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 44 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218