SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 53 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hotmomma Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:34 pm

@albean99 I agree with you! I have felt it’s been Leslie’ for a while.. just a thought of mine.. he is going to let faith go because he said ILY to her!! He didn’t say it to Theresa.. as she even told Jesse!! So it’s the right thing to do let Faith go now… since he knows it’s not her.. all JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by RizBiz Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:10 pm

@CHO As I have been saying that going into the FSDs, I think it was Leslie slam-dunk-for-the-win.
The type of FS dates would have been selected based upon that presumption. Theresa was a VERY CLOSE second at that point.
However, Gerry's Watershed Moment - as he calls it- changes that all up. (He has mentioned that on numerous, AFTER the fact interviews.)

And here's an other clue why I think that Theresa is F1.
After filming wrapped and Gerry was interviewed and asked, Have you found love?
His response has been, I can't really answer that BUT would I be grinning ear to ear right now,  if I hadn't?
Then later, Theresa posts a pic of her and Gerry sitting on a bench, taken during filming in the season, on her instagram with  the caption, Grinning from ear to ear.
Coincidence?
OR Comms. ;)

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:13 pm

RizBiz wrote:@CHO As I have been saying that going into the FSDs, I think it was Leslie slam-dunk-for-the-win.
The type of FS dates would have been selected based upon that presumption. Theresa was a VERY CLOSE second at that point.
However, Gerry's Watershed Moment - as he calls it- changes that all up. (He has mentioned that on numerous, AFTER the fact interviews.)

His response has been, I can't really answer that BUT would I be grinning ear to ear right now,  if I hadn't?
Then later, Theresa posts a pic of her and Gerry sitting on a bench, taken during filming in the season, on her instagram with  the caption, Grinning from ear to ear.
Coincidence?
OR Comms. ;)

Good points !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:20 pm

RizBiz wrote:@CHO As I have been saying that going into the FSDs, I think it was Leslie slam-dunk-for-the-win.

Coincidence?
OR Comms. ;)

Great sleuthing....and I will file this under "follow the feet" since it's the best we have absent known SHVs.

luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:40 pm

Coincidence?
OR Comms. ;)

We have had numerous people post as if they were winners when in fact they were not. SM makes it easy to give false hints...or real ones.

I don't have a horse in this race. I have thought it was between Teresa and Leslie pretty much from the start. Gerry saying he had a watershed moment on FD doesn't have to mean it is Teresa. It could just as easily have been for Leslie. He is not going by the edit that we are seeing now, he is talking about how he was feeling at the moment. Still a toss up.

As for Teresa being the one who most closely matches his lifestyle/values...that may be true, but it still doesn't mean that is who he picks. I remember Sean's season. His runner up Lindsey, F3 AshLee or F4 Des...all more closely matched/fit his life than Catherine and yet that is who he picked. They were a fit on paper, but the heart wants what the heart wants. When describing his final three...Lindsey was funny, AshLee was organized and Cat was sexy. Obviously the contestants this season are older with established families and lives. We still don't know the outcome, but all I am pointing out is that a case can be made for either. Makes for a nice change.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:15 pm

@Sprite I hear you and I agree for the most part.
Each season has its unique characters and leads, and while some edits may be similar, there is no hard and fast rule or formula to produce a season.
Most of us have thought it was between Leslie and Theresa because that's what RS spoiled very early on regarding the F2. That was out a week or two before the show aired on the 28th. Interesting though that he hasn't figured out the F1 yet.
scratch  no idea
As I mentioned in an other post, my clincher is the voice that says, sobbing, I thought you said that you chose me.
Pretty sure that's Leslie's voice. Not Theresa's.

The Grinning from ear to ear was just an other hint for me that I wanted to add here.
There are multiple other reasons - some of which I have already posted about elsewhere on here.

And for most viewers who don't do research, Leslie has it in the bag. It's obvious with the edit and from the majority of comments on chat pages.
There would be no need for a Watershed Moment, to change the course of where this is going in the eyes of the viewers.
A Watershed Moment FOR Leslie would mean that everybody - including Gary- thought it was Theresa hands down, and then he changed the direction to Leslie. Since WaterShed Moment means a change, I don't see that being from Theresa as F1 to Leslie. That would be a Shocking Change that the edit hasn't been showing at all. At least imho.

But it's nice to chat on here and get all the various observations and perspectives from people. I haven't watched the Bach or Ette for years now.
I also don't have a horse in this race and certainly wouldn't bet on anything to do with this show.  But IFFFF I was a gambler, IF I was, I would bet on Theresa. But for now, I feel like I'm   deadhorse  Hugesmile
The 30th can't come soon enough!!  :crazed

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:22 pm

@RizBiz I am not sure that I agree with you about the watershed moment assumption. I think Gerry fell for several people...hence spitting out ILY right and left. His watershed moment could simply mean he finally achieved clarity in his head and is moving his life forward with who he picked. It doesn't have to mean that he switched from one woman to another. JMO.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:33 pm

If Leslie is F1, I will be surprised. I don't doubt that Gary is very attracted to Leslie and that he likes her personality but I do think that he came to some sort of realization that Theresa would "fit" his lifestyle better. I do not have a horse in this race as well. I only truly hope that Gary did find love again!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:03 pm

Here we go….WTA.. Guess they are showing the RC later!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:13 pm

The ladies are reviewing their time on the show. Some say their kids and grandkids were cringing watching them make out with Gerry.

Naturally one of the first things addressed is Nancy and her zip it to Teresa. She says it was in the moment and while the show is about love, it is also about friendship and everyone understands and is good now. Seriously, I get why she said it and I didn't like how Teresa went tattling to Gerry. She likes the drama.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:19 pm

Meatball vs guacamole for giving gas. Those ladies are funny.

Jesse says people tell him that this show was about hope. He says the that they showed others to keep going and Kris Jenner made a video appearance thanking them all for that, but particularly Susan ... who is a Kris clone. I like Susan, Kris not so much.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:40 pm

Joan seems really nice talking about leaving and not being seen. Her daughter had ban post partum depression, but is doing well now.

Next up is Ellen. She is grateful for meeting Gerry and can't wait to find someone of her own. She also talked about her friend Roberta who passed away after she came home from the show. Roberta's daughter was in the audience. Lots of tears and even Jesse was getting a tad emotional.

Gerry is up next. They are chanting his name. They ask him how he is doing? He says he hasn't had a heart attack yet. All the ladies are nice to him and say he helped them hope and go out to look for love.

He talks about how he felt at the last RC before he had to send Teresa or Faith home. It was hard because you develop feelings and he felt like an elephant was sitting on his chest.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 53 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218