SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:48 pm

Re: having both families there.... I could see Gerry's family being there, since they were there for MTF, but if Theresa was indeed a late-stage flip for Gerry, would they have been able to get her family down there on short notice?  A finale like that would indeed be touching, though! And if in fact that was something TPTB were hoping for, it would suggest that there wasn't a double-flip (rejecting Leslie, then having second thoughts with Leslie eventually F1), because that would be way too cruel a thing to do to the families, jmo.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:19 pm

My ‘never happened before “ theory is Gerry couldn’t make up his mind at FRC, so both women showed up at the same time and he told them he needed more time. Then he broke up with one of them that night!

Wild, huh? The Most. Dramatic. Season. Ever!

But, since this is the first season of the Golden Bachelor, technically anything and everything will be “never happened before!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:35 pm

sdmom wrote:My ‘never happened before “ theory is Gerry couldn’t make up his mind at FRC, so both women showed up at the same time and he told them he needed more time. Then he broke up with one of them that night!

Wild, huh? The Most. Dramatic. Season. Ever!

But, since this is the first season of the Golden Bachelor, technically anything and everything will be “never happened before!

Certainly possible but I hope this isn't how it goes down. Would be even worse, IMO, than what looks like is going to happen.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:36 pm

Also I read an article today (picked up from FB, I think, and I think it was from a November issue of Life and Style) where Jerry says that he had "Watershed" moments in EACH of the Fantasy Suites. That says to me that he changed his mind about both of them with Leslie being the loser in this scenario.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:46 pm

I have to admit, seeing both women in their supposedly FRC gowns kind of throws me off.
Could it be a rehearsal? Sure, but I feel Leslie’s hair looks too nice to just be a rehearsal. And do they do rehearsal for FRC? Not sure…

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:03 pm

sdmom wrote:I have to admit, seeing both women in their supposedly FRC gowns kind of throws me off.
Could it be a rehearsal? Sure, but I feel Leslie’s hair looks too nice to just be a rehearsal. And do they do rehearsal for FRC? Not sure…
This! Sticks in my mind about sending F2 home early… Unless this is the first time they are showing us the ladies trying on their FCR dresses????? I believe it’s the only gown that they do give them?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:20 pm

sdmom wrote:I have to admit, seeing both women in their supposedly FRC gowns kind of throws me off.

@sdmom. Sorry, rehearsal might not be the right word.

Personal Dress fitting and filming of B-roll footage? On the off-day to keep the one woman BUSY and focused on the upcoming  FRC, while the other one is on her FSD? Psychological benefits as well as practical and footage benefits?
Not really rehearsing the FRC but filming the prep for it. That's been done before, although not always.

And just for interest sake, here's a possible breakdown of the timing for the 2 hour Finale.
If anyone cares to tweak it, feel free. Smiley

Meet the family and personal discussion with Gerry after the visits - 15 minutes for each woman (2 x 15 minutes)
Selection of Ring - 5 minutes
Last Chance Date with Theresa - 10 minutes
Break up with Leslie - 10 minutes
Sobbing on stairs, etc and conversation with Jesse - 10 minutes
FRC - 15 minutes
ATFR - 25 minutes
Outtakes/ bloopers/ video recap of their journey  - 5 minutes
Commercials - 10 minutes

That's TWO HOURS.
Not sure how they could add any more  twists to this, and have it make sense.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:31 pm

@RizBiz some reactions.

Commercials: much more time. More like 20 to 25 minutes. Most one hour shows are actually 47 minutes

FRC: I think they are usually only 10 minutes. I’m always surprised at that but think I’m right.

mTF: could be shorter than usual.

Doesn’t really matter but I see where you are going with this
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:36 pm

Thanks for your response, @RizBiz. Just to set one thing straight (and I agree that it sounds like Leslie), she said "You made it sound like you chose me" which would make sense. We don't see anything so that could be at the FRC since there's a SC of Leslie in a formal blue dress. I don't believe they'd have her dress in that to film filler. I've never heard of that happening before other than with the lead.

If half of that is true than it seems like Theresa is the f1. I'm really not happy with how much Gerry led Leslie on if that's the case. I guess that's something that's never happened before, especially a lead telling his f2 that "I think you're the one" after talking about how he should pick the one he can't live without. To make it worse he talks about having to "have you with morning coffee, I have to have you when I go to bed at night ....".

I'm still very confused with the edit because it appears that Gerry's MTF date with Leslie will look like there are doubts (real or otherwise). Would they show that if they still want to push her being the f1? It's going to be very interesting to see what actually happens. I kind of hope that RS doesn't get spoilers for it because this show is the closest to the early days of the show when he wasn't around. 1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:53 pm

luvstx wrote:@RizBiz some reactions.

Commercials:  much more time. More like 20 to 25 minutes. Most one hour shows are actually 47 minutes

FRC:  I think they are usually only 10 minutes. I’m always surprised at that but think I’m right.

mTF:  could be shorter than usual.

Doesn’t really matter but I see where you are going with this
@luvstx Thanks for that.
I can see that there would be a lot of commercial time, especially on the Finale, since there will be more people watching...?
So if we say there are about 25 minutes of commercials, that would allow for even LESS time for more twists and turns. (Fifteen minutes deducted from all the events that we KNOW will happen in the suggested timeline)

And the FRC at only 10 minutes sounds doable, as well as probable.

I think that if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck.
Leslie gets dumped pre FRC and Theresa is the F1.

For the average viewer, that will be enough of a shocking surprise ending that Leslie is NOT the F1, seeing how Gerry said she was the one, he loved her, etc. BUT, the Finale will show how this season evolved. It literally changed and did a 180 in the last few days of filming.

I wonder how TPTB will spin this in the next two weeks, to keep people guessing.

@albean99
We know that Gerry broke up with one of the woman in her room and afterward went and broke down with Jesse.
That had to have happened prior to FRC since there just isn't any more time in the 2 hour Finale slot to add more scenarios of drama.
I agree. Not nice for Leslie to be lead on like that but Gerry was probably encouraged to compartmentalize each relationship and explore it to the max. Which he did... And which I think he now regrets to some degree. Hopefully, Theresa can live with it as well.

And I as well am glad that RS didn't get to spoil this one ... yet. So much more fun for us to do the sleuthing.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:58 pm

It is like the old days of sleuthing, isn’t it?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:02 pm

If Gerry had a late-filming change of heart, I’m glad he had the courage to follow thru. I definitely saw a strong connection with Leslie all season, but there were times I wondered if she was “too much” for him for the long term. After watching this week’s episode last night, I think he was definitely building an emotional connection with Theresa on their FSD.
At one point during the zip it drama, Kathy made the comment that Gerry “liked the little thing” - meaning Theresa - so the women likely saw more of their connection than viewers. However, if I was Theresa, I wouldn’t be happy with the edit of the majority of the season. For her sake, I hope the last episode shows their truth.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218