SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by RizBiz Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:51 pm

@albean99 The process of Investigation is often like making a jig-saw puzzle.
There are many pieces and looking at one piece doesn't give you the full picture. It's when you put them all together that one can see the full picture, even when a few pieces may still be missing.
Sometimes, you get a single piece of information that proves it all, for example the FRC pic leaked of Zach and Katy. However, most investigative research involves MANY small pieces of evidence, which put together, create a 'proof'.

In this case, and at this stage of the game, many puzzle pieces have been put together to come to the conclusion that Leslie is F2, and that the 'red pillow' pics were of the room and time that she was let go.

Briefly, here are some of the individual puzzle pieces. Not one piece is conclusive by itself, but put together, it paints a pretty convincing picture.
1. Gerry said to someone - I'm sorry. I just don't have the same connection with you as I did.
We have not seen that happen yet so it is either spoken to Theresa or Leslie.
2. It was spliced and diced twice in previews, to make it look like he was speaking to  Theresa. In hindsight, we know that the first time it was shown, Theresa's response (OMG, how can this be happening?) happened because of the drama with Kathy, not because of Gerry dumping her.
The second time we were shown that red-pillow situation, it was shown in reverse image. And it was spliced and diced to show Gerry's ' pained facial response' to Theresa's declaration of love. AS IF he was pained by Theresa's comment. But the background of Theresa saying it and Red-pillow Gerry's facial response is different.
That editing deflection makes it suspect.
3. Gerry was wearing the beige, collared shirt while saying 'I'm sorry' etc. with the red-pillow.
4. Gerry was wearing the same beige shirt knocking on a wooden door, walking away down the hallway, leaning over a railing weeping, crying on the stair-way and sobbing with Jesse. Based on his conversation with Jesse, that happened AFTER he had just broken a good person's heart. The sequence should not be ignored.
5. Leslie was seen on a verandah/balcony, filmed through a window from the inside of a room, wearing a black, thin strapped top. The reflection of the criss-cross lights in the window, strongly suggest she was on the balcony of one of the Springs' suites. She was shown moving towards where the door would be, as pictured in those suites on the Springs' website. Which room particularly, is probably not important.
6. Gerry is seen knocking on a WOODEN Door, wearing the beige shirt. That entrance door is the same as most of the suites have. Theresa has been shown on her LCD, (black and white outfit) to have had a glass, swing door.)
7. Gerry is seen walking down the hallway, which is what the hallways in one of the main buildings look like.  He is also seen sitting on the staircase that is identical to the one in the Springs' building (the Aracari building has the same stairway) There is a room number plaque on the wall behind him as he sits on the stairs, that is identical to the suites buildings. ( There are no 'suite numbers' on the villas)
8. Gerry is on one of the higher levels of the building as shown by the pic of him sitting on the staircase (taken from behind him). He meets Jesse on a lower, ground level as seen by the cars parked behind them. In that conversation with Jesse, Gerry speaks in PAST tense. The deed was done.
9. Gerry leaves Theresa's LCD place, wearing a grey hoodie, and they obviously have not just broken up. They are smiling and waving gently.
10. There is no obvious footage of Leslie's LCD. The black strapped top with a small flower on the top of it, is shown twice. Once from the back through the window and once from the front, as she is speaking. Assumed to be LCD due to next point # 11.
11. Given that there are only TWO hours of air-time left, which must include ALL the things that have yet to be shown; - Meet the family, Discuss privately with the Family, Theresa LCD, Leslie LCD, picking the ring, breaking up with someone and the drama with Jesse, the FRC , the ATFR, and ALL the commercials, - ALL of that in TWO hours, one must use logic to recognize that the only event that can place Gerry in the beige shirt, with all of the drama involved, is on Leslie's LCD.
There simply is NO other scenario for all of that to fit in that two hour time frame.
12. Leslie's voice  heard sobbing on the preview, "I thought you said that you chose me. " Gerry broke up with Leslie. Fact.
13. Gerry said the "I'm sorry" breaking up conversation with the RED pillows.
14. The footage of Leslie in the Blue Gown was shown in the preview imo as a red herring. Probably initially filmed as filler footage but convenient now to make the casual viewer think two people will be at the FRC.

All of these individual puzzle pieces put together 'prove' that Leslie was dumped and Theresa is the F1.

All IMHO.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

1 - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:02 pm

@RizBiz I'm not disputing any of your thoughts. Just a comment and a question:

Just because footage is included in a preview, doesn't mean we always see it shown. So #1 could have been said to an earlier contestant and we just didn't see it.

Re: #11: are you thinking that Gerry has either an Aha moment or decides during his LCD with Leslie that he should let her go before the FRC? So they are in the midst of their evening portion of the LCD when he tells her he's not picking her?

Also, do we have footage of LCD daytime dates?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:16 pm

@RizBiz wow what a amazing recap..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:26 pm

I just wish we have screen caps to support the Red pillow is indeed in Leslie’s room.
Don’t get me wrong. I am not disagreeing Theresa is F1, just need more proof so I can be completely convinced.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:49 pm

luvstx wrote:@RizBiz I'm not disputing any of your thoughts.  Just a comment and a question:

Just because footage is included in a preview, doesn't mean we always see it shown.  So #1 could have been said to an earlier contestant and we just didn't see it.

Re:  #11:  are you thinking that Gerry has either an Aha moment or decides during his LCD with Leslie that he should let her go before the FRC?  So they are in the midst of their evening portion of the LCD when he tells her he's not picking her?

Also, do we have footage of LCD daytime dates?

I hear you.
However, they have showed that footage twice. And both in context with Theresa, and in spliced and diced footage.
And the second time is in the Finale Preview.
When the editors have only a limited amount of time throughout the whole season to create their story, every part they leave in is important.

BTW, have those pillows with the pompon tassels ever been seen in any other location THIS season ie. at the Mansion, etc
OR have they only been seen in Costa Rica? They were also seen on Pilot Pete's season in Costa Rica (same location)

And the pic with the red pillow to Gerry's right side (obvious reverse image imo) has the tropical bird-of-paradise flowers, etc in the background. Same flower arrangements we have seen on other pics at the Springs.

IF this was Gerry saying this to someone else earlier in the season, WHO would that be??

Based  upon what Gerry has said in interviews AFTER the fact, he had his Watershed Moment during the FSDs.
Therefore, I think that based upon that Watershed Moment,  as well as with the conversations with his family, he decided to end it on what would have supposed to have been Leslie's  LCD.
I do think it was intentional as well as pre-planned for that LCD time.
IMO

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:57 pm

@RizBiz all good points.

I also think other points you and others have made about Theresa being hidden (no talent show portion, her face literally hidden in much of the footage in previews) points to his strong connection to her that they couldn't show.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:07 pm

One more clue imo for Theresa f1:
The theme song for the season sneak preview which was done After filming finished: Don’t Stop Believing in Love is also the theme for their 1-1 date.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:20 pm

sdmom wrote:One more clue imo for Theresa f1:
The theme song for the season sneak preview which was done After filming finished: Don’t Stop Believing in Love is also the theme for their 1-1 date.
Good one! :yes:
Yes, There are lot of clues that point to Theresa as F1, many of which are circumstantial - some might say just coincidental- , but when one puts them all together? Wow.
I wish them all the best as they navigate these last two weeks.
It's been a bumpy road and it won't be done after the FRC.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:38 pm

I've been thinking that if Theresa were F2, they would not have shown so much of what to me seemed to be a horrendous day portion of the FSD... They would likely have minimized her struggle to set up her crushing defeat at the FRC, no?

Any thoughts on what Gerry might be alluding to as somewhat unique and moving in the finale?  Letting F2 go early doesn't seem unique to me...

Wonder if he asks permission of Theresa's children?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:11 pm

Okay, I’m coming around to the strong possibility that Theresa is F-1, even though I don’t like her. She dies seem very much in love with Gerry and would be devoted to him, though. So, I’ll give her that.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:19 pm

@Billysmom I said a few days ago that I wonder if both families will be at the proposal/commitment. That would be a first.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:32 pm

"Does", not "dies". Sometimes I hate autocorrect...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218