SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:03 am

Preview

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:35 am

I really liked Faith.  I liked Leslie more than I expected to and the jury is still out for me on the other F2.  Gerry was amazing, and looked to be having a great time, 'til the eliminations.  I cried at the intro.  Jesse again does such a good job.

I was disappointed so far in BIP and I usually love this show.  I'm not a fan of most of the cast so far, but I do love Rachel and Brayden is always entertaining.  I like Mercedes also.  Can't wait for more of the folks I like to arrive.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:43 pm

Faith reminds me of Katey Seagal

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:28 pm

Loved it! It looks like Gerry will have a hard time but I truly hope it was worth it in the end. I am enjoying this a lot more then BIP!

Last edited by Fleurdesel on Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 833

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:03 pm

Do we have a SC discussion thread? I’m curious who Gerry is walking towards the sunset with. Thoughts anyone after some analysis?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:15 pm

I think I smiled through that entire first episode! Most of the women are really great and I loved their enthusiasm and the dance party, which looked like it started with 2 but ended up with everyone! I don't have a favorite yet but think the women Gerry took further into the season were some that caught my eye. I just loved the representation - age, race, culture, geography, profession, etc.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5325

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:19 pm

jojo47 wrote:Do we have a SC discussion thread? I’m curious who Gerry is walking towards the sunset with. Thoughts anyone after some analysis?

Discussion thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:44 pm

I watched the show today and really enjoyed it! Gerry may be my favorite Bachelor ever, at this point anyway. He really listens to the women and seems willing to go along with whatever's thrown at him.

I'm not completely sold on Faith but Gerry really likes her. I liked many of the ladies. Too bad about Matt's mom, Patty, but it was a bad sign that they didn't show any time they may have had. I wish the episodes were 90 min instead of 1 hr. I'd give up 30 minutes of BIP this year. Hugesmile

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:31 am

I really enjoyed the show. The women looked great, and there are some lively personalities in the group. I picked out Faith right away due to her connection with Gerry in their convo, so the first impression rose was not a surprise. I'll have to keep an eye on the F2.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:16 pm

jojo47 wrote:Do we have a SC discussion thread? I’m curious who Gerry is walking towards the sunset with. Thoughts anyone after some analysis?
If that screencap is from the final rose ceremony based on the height of the final 2 I think it's Leslie.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:01 pm

Well when they first announced this I was like "ugh no thanks" but I take it back!! Gerry is so adorable he reminds me of my grandpas' TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 263a and the women are super sweet. This will be a great season!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 1f49c

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:02 pm

jen689 wrote:
If that screencap is from the final rose ceremony based on the height of the final 2 I think it's Leslie.

I agree with you @jen689 - based on height & what I think I see as hair.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218