SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:27 pm

bluwavz wrote:

I did a search looking for a formal announcement, and found this. giggling

https://www.instagram.com/the_golden_bachelor/?hl=en

This is dated Feb 3rd!!

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 63dd438ada064.image

'The Golden Bachelor' is seeking contestants; see how seniors looking for love can apply
BY JUDY BERGERON | Staff writer Feb 3, 2023

Casting info states the producers are "looking for active and outgoing single men and women in their golden years for a new, exciting dating show."

Seniors ready for a committed relationship are urged to apply at GoldenBachelorCasting.com.

Production is scheduled for July-August.

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/entertainment_life/the-golden-bachelor-national-casting-call-goes-out/article_a0f6848c-a3e2-11ed-8515-a382bd868453.html

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:42 pm

I hope any senior that appears on this show finds a HEA - may not be with the lead but opening yourself is hard, particularly if you haven't done it in a long while. My brother ventured into online dating after his painful divorce and his first date was with a woman who was in the same place - divorced and first time online date. They've been married 12 years this fall. I can't remember him with his first wife as they fit so well together!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:42 pm

So what happened to all the people who were cast for the previous version of this show? I'd have hoped they'd get first dibs.

Anyway, I'd rather watch this than yet another round of 25 year old cookie cutter wannabe influencers who are absolutely not 'there for the right reasons'.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:21 am

@Norcalgal what a beautiful story!

IA @leavers I'm looking forward to this!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:22 am

Do we think that Gerry will actually propose to his F1? I hope TPTB don't make him do that and that he can just make a commitment to the woman and see where things go.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:37 pm

I wonder if B*tchy Babs friend Renée was cast for drama?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:47 pm

@Sprite Probably!! Based on all her pictures she doesn't seem like a nice person!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8367-910 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* I_got_13 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5kqdm15 The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:20 pm

@Linds911 I shocked...not! Like minded people stick together.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:41 am

luvstx wrote:Do we think that Gerry will actually propose to his F1?  I hope TPTB don't make him do that and that he can just make a commitment to the woman and see where things go.

I think a proposal is just not right - so many more things to consider - children, inheritance, home ownership, etc. I'd love for the season to end with a happy couple riding off into the sunset together. It could be a 'to be continued story'!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:20 pm

When is the Golden Bachelor airing? Date, Time, Chanel ? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:27 pm

It's on Thursday Sept 28th on ABC, @Jolena. I think it's 8 Eastern and is 1 hour. BIP will air after.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:29 pm

The Golden Bachelor: SEASON PREMIERE - 101 - (9/28)

THURSDAY, SEPT. 28
8:00-9:01 p.m. EDT – The Golden Bachelor: “101” (101) (Series Premiere)
Logline: For the first time in Bachelor franchise history, 22 incredible women in the prime of their lives will roll up their stockings and step into the spotlight, hoping to find lasting love with Golden Bachelor Gerry Turner.

Extended Logline: For the first time in Bachelor franchise history, 22 incredible women in the prime of their lives will roll up their stockings and step into the spotlight, hoping to find lasting love with Golden Bachelor Gerry Turner. Ranging in age from 60 to 75, these accomplished golden ladies will take time away from their established home lives, friends and family, in the quest to rediscover love – and perhaps even themselves – in the process.

(TV-PG, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

The 22 women who will vie for Gerry’s heart are the following:
Anna, 61, a retired nutritionist from Summit, N.J.
April, 65, a therapist from Port St. Lucie, Fla.
Christina, 73, a retired purchasing manager from Sierra Madre, Calif.
Edith, 60, a retired realtor from Downey, Calif.
Ellen, 71, a retired teacher from Delray Beach, Fla.
Faith, 60, a high school teacher from Benton City, Wash.
Jeanie, 65, a retired project manager from Estill Springs, Tenn.
Joan, 60, a private school administrator from Rockland, Md.
Kathy, 70, a retired educational consultant from Austin, Texas
Leslie, 64, a fitness instructor from Minneapolis, Minn.
Maria, 60, a health and wellness director from Teaneck, N.J.
Marina, 60, an educator from Los Angeles, Calif.
Nancy, 60, a retired interior designer from Alexandria, Va.
Natascha, 60, a pro-aging coach and midlife speaker from New York City, N.Y.
Pamela, 75, a retired salon owner from Aurora, Ill.
Patty, 70, a retired real estate professional from Durham, N.C.
Peggy, 69, a dental hygienist from East Haven, Conn.
Renee, 67, a former Chicago Honey Bear Cheerleader from Middleton, Wis.
Sandra, 75, a retired executive assistant from Doraville, Ga.
Susan, 66, a wedding officiant from Aston, Penn.
Sylvia, 64, a public affairs consultant from Los Angeles, Calif.
Theresa, 69, a financial services professional from Shrewsbury, N.J.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-golden-bachelor-season-premiere-101-9-28/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
sdmom
frajosfanofchris
albean99
Jolena
Linds911