SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:04 am

Ladies and gentlemen, today is the finale! I am on the west coast so I rely on you to tell me what happened! Will Leslie’s purple dress make an appearance? I really want to know!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:26 am

sdmom wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, today is the finale! I am on the west coast so I rely on you to tell me what happened! Will Leslie’s purple dress make an appearance? I really want to know!

I’ve gotch! Will be watching live with hubby. Very excited.

It’s been super fun to spend time online with all of you this season. I’ve enjoyed Gerry’s season and the sleuthing has been a blast. I sure hope Gerry picks Theresa….because I will be so sad for RizBiz😉 if he doesn’t.

Enjoy tonight!!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:49 am

luvstx wrote:
sdmom wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, today is the finale! I am on the west coast so I rely on you to tell me what happened! Will Leslie’s purple dress make an appearance? I really want to know!

I’ve gotch!  Will be watching live with hubby. Very excited.

It’s been super fun to spend time online with all of you this season. I’ve enjoyed Gerry’s season and the sleuthing has been a blast. I sure hope Gerry picks Theresa….because I will be so sad for RizBiz😉 if he doesn’t.

Enjoy tonight!!!

Yes, it has been fun sleuthing with you all. I haven't watched the franchise in years so this has been a short but sweet reconnect with ya'll.
And no need to be sad for me. BachelorNation - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698  I am very confident Gerry picks Theresa. 💯
But I appreciate your concern.  bestbud!
As well, people shouldn't hold their breath waiting for a blue dress on Leslie at the FRC scenario.
IMO, a definite red herring all the way.
Sadly for Leslie, her journey to find love with Gerry ended in her room imo.
Their anticipated reunion at the live finale will hopefully not be too awkward.
I do hope Leslie gets a chance at Dancing With The Stars. She would be marvellous!!

Hopefully, somebody will be able to LIVE post on here as to what is happening tonight, as it happens,  as I won't be able to sit down to watch it till tomorrow.
I really do hope that Theresa can wear one of her own dresses for the FRC. That golden one from her first night was so much prettier on her than the silver one imho. But I'm sure she will shine in whatever she will wear.
Hopefully, the angst of this recent drama will not negatively affect their enjoyment of the  live ATFR.

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:03 am

Let’s see if we agree?

Leslie’s LCD day
BachelorNation - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Img_5332

Night
BachelorNation - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Img_5229

Theresa’s day?BachelorNation - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Img_5333

Her night?
BachelorNation - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Img_5259

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:03 am

I will try to post during the show..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:05 am

@sdmom I agree ^^
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:44 am

Hotmomma wrote:I will try to post during the show..
Thank you!!!
Short point form is great!

Last edited by RizBiz on Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:05 pm

Great Bachelor royalty in the audience including Joey. And 8 of the ladies from the season
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:14 pm

The beginning of Theresa’s time with the family they edited it to be awkward trying to throw us off. But then the daughters clearly felt comfortable with her.

And Gary told Theresa AGAIN “I love you.”
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:16 pm

People in the audience:

Zach and Kaity
Dotun and Charity
Brayden
Joey
Joan, Susan, Ellen, April, Kathy, Nancy
Gerry’s daughters
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:17 pm

No daytime LCD for theresa
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:24 pm

How odd how they did it!! Theresa MTF and had night time visit!! Even before Leslie my… Herry said “this afternoon”” the ok had vodka in it!! So it how it happened!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218