SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:46 pm

It is suprised throw a birthday party for Gerry!!! That's sweeet!!

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:52 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:02 pm

That was a great epi. One hour goes by fast.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:03 pm

Okay, What i miss it? that next preview???? please??

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:40 pm

I had a meeting tonight and missed the show. I will watch when I get home. I can't wait. It sounds as if it was another excellent episode.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:52 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:01 am

An hour show goes by so fast and I enjoyed it all! I loved the SD with Theresa and really thought they were good together. it seemed shorter than on the regular shows. I even liked the GD. Gerry was so sweet with Nancy after she had a hard time wearing a wedding dress.

We didn't have any real drama which is refreshing. I don't think we can count Natascha grabbing the 70's outfit that Lesley wanted. laugh out loud  Natascha was right, why don't they let the ladies sit down at the RC?

That's too bad about Marina. I liked her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:16 am

October 5, 2023
The Golden Bachelor: 103 (10/12)
THURSDAY, OCT. 12
8:00-9:03 p.m. EDT – The Golden Bachelor: “103” (103)
Logline: It’s a whirlwind week for Gerry Turner! A group date featuring Jesse Palmer and Kaitlyn Bristowe as well as one-on-one time with two women help confirm his feelings are growing stronger every day, which only makes handing out roses more difficult.

Extended Logline: It’s a whirlwind week three for Gerry Turner! First up, a group date that has all 12 remaining women showing off their skills to Gerry as well as host Jesse Palmer and special guest –former Bachelorette and “Dancing with the Stars” Mirrorball champion – Kaitlyn Bristowe, in a talent show like none other. Then, one woman’s refreshingly vulnerable showcase makes her the recipient of some well-deserved romantic one-on-one time with Gerry; and later, another golden lady gets the full one-on-one fairy-tale experience. Plus, an unexpected decision shakes up the house before the rose ceremony and the women establish that not only are real feelings for Gerry forming, but real friendships are too.

(TV-PG, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

The 12 women who will vie for Gerry’s heart are the following:
April, 65, a therapist from Port St. Lucie, Fla.
Christina, 73, a retired purchasing manager from Sierra Madre, Calif.
Edith, 60, a retired realtor from Downey, Calif.
Ellen, 71, a pickleball co-captain from Delray Beach Fla.
Faith, 61, a local radio host from Benton City, Wash.
Joan, 60, a school administrator from Rockland, Md.
Kathy, 70, a retired educational consultant from Austin, Texas
Leslie, 64, a fitness instructor from Minneapolis, Minn.
Nancy, 60, a retired interior designer from Alexandria, Va.
Sandra, 75, a retired executive assistant from Doraville, Ga.
Susan, 66, a wedding officiant from Aston, Penn.
Theresa, 69, a securities professional from Shrewsbury, N.J.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-golden-bachelor-103-10-12/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:20 am

Episode 2 Photos

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_0073-900x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_0119-900x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_0163-400x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_0213-900x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_0327-900x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_0352-900x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_0502-400x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_0631-900x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_0662-900x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_0843-900x0

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:25 am

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_1280-900x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_1323-900x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_1356-900x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_1373-900x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_1402-400x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_1419-400x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_1461-900x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_1479-400x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_1544-900x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_1573-900x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_1619-900x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_1699-900x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_1714-400x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_1750-900x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_1773-900x0
TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 170004_1895-900x0

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-golden-bachelor/photos/

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:26 am

Anyone else find themselves smiling through the episode? Just can't stop! I loved the flash mob - so fun! Gerry is such a nice person - he's setting the bar very high for anyone who follows - reminds me of Trista.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:24 am

I also really enjoyed this episode.  It's getting terrific reviews, and well deserved.  Very honest, touching and fun moments.  Gerry is truly a gem.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218