SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 31 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:44 am

I also am on the Gerry train! He has to be one of the top 2-3 Bachelors, maybe even the best, since that is really an opinion.

I LOVED Natascha's commentary at the end! You tell them, Natascha!!! Now I'm really disappointed we won't be seeing any more of her - except surely she'll have an invite to be part of the WTA. :yes:

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:19 am

Two words stuck out for me that Gerry used with his supposed F2. He used “comfort” with Theresa & “sexy” with Leslie. I’m curious to see if/how this changes in episodes going forward.

Gerry is so genuine & sincere. I can see why the women are easily bonding with him. I’m loving this group of women. Smiley

Are we being led to believe Faith leaves with next week’s preview?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:39 am

I watched after I got home and I enjoyed it as much as the rest of you. I have to give props to the team that put this together. I was expecting them to screw it up like they usually do, but so far they have done an excellent job from the casting to the dates and just generally letting people be themselves and not trying to add forced drama.

I loved the ladies and the bunk beds...one can't climb because of her knee replacement and other needs to be able to get to the bathroom asap during the night. You don't get that kind of gold on the regular show.

It is wonderful to see the ladies being so supportive of one another. They are still envious at times, but at the same time manage to be sympathetic and caring of one another.

As for the tears, I feel Gerry whenever he has to let anyone go. And the ladies themselves, they have lived and it shows. Not the petty junk they usually foist on us. They have had pain and have lived rich lives and know how to appreciate life and remain hopeful. It was sad seeing Nancy upset about the wedding dress, but it was still a beautiful moment between her and Gerry, but also with one of the other ladies supporting her. It just makes me realize how stupid the other stuff they give us is. BIP comes to mind!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:38 pm

@Buckeye_Fan  Oh, I so hope they do a WTA...not to roast Gerry necessarily  laugh out loud but to just "get the band back together".
These ladies are all keepers.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:12 pm

I was talking to my son and DIL today and they've only seen the first episode so far (they're very busy with 2 small kids) but are really enjoying it. They like the Bachelor shows, including BIP) and go so far as to make picks at the beginning of most seasons but that's it. They don't do spoilers or read about the show. I also have friends talking about the show which I've never heard them do before. I really think ABC has a hit on their hands. TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:06 pm

I love what Nancy said: (paraphrase) joyful in remembering the past, hopeful in moving forward!

I also love each episode is only one hour long, full of substances.

IMO, Theresa got a perfect edit so far. I wouldn’t say Leslie was salty not getting the outfits she wanted, but definitely showing her emotions. I will reserve my judgment until later.

Also I got confused with several blondes, can’t really tell them apart….

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:51 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:04 pm

So who got the hit air balloon date? I can’t tell some of the blonds apart

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:45 pm

sdmom wrote:So who got the hit air balloon date? I can’t tell some of the blonds  apart

I think Ellen

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:55 am

albean99 wrote:I was talking to my son and DIL today and they've only seen the first episode so far (they're very busy with 2 small kids) but are really enjoying it. They like the Bachelor shows, including BIP) and go so far as to make picks at the beginning of most seasons but that's it. They don't do spoilers or read about the show. I also have friends talking about the show which I've never heard them do before. I really think ABC has a hit on their hands. TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 4256136633

@albean99, I'm also hearing a lot of talk about this show from unusual sources. One friend who I've known for over 20 years knows I watch this show, but the only one she's ever tuned into was that spoof show, Burning Love. She is watching this time, and liking it! Also, I listen to a classic rock station, and the DJs in the morning have been talking about it a lot. Of course, since it's classic rock, you're going to have a lot of listeners who are in the same age range as the participants in Golden Bachelor. ABC is probably wondering why it took them so long to do this.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:37 pm

Episode 3 Photo

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 170005_0470-400x0

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 170005_0497-400x0

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 170005_0544-400x0

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 170005_0632-900x0

TheGoldenBachelor - The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 170005_1071-400x0

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:13 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 31 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelor - Gerry Turner - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
barbell
Hotmomma
Jolena
CHO
George1218