SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:52 pm

albean99 wrote:I think Maria would be the last person Greg would want to be with after Victoria but imagine this was just casual.

@albean99 Did Greg and Victoria break up?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5

Post by jen689 Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:56 pm

Sprite wrote:...Did Greg and Victoria break up?
Here's an article from People.com
The Bachelor's Victoria Fuller and Greg Grippo Split

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:13 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jul 07, 2024 11:46 am

Sarah Herron had her twin girls:

https://people.com/bachelor-alum-sarah-herron-welcomes-twin-girls-weeks-early-with-husband-dylan-brown-8664856
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1914

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:45 pm

Oh my gosh, they are adorable!!!

"Sleep eat and grow" little ones. Build up your strength so you can go home soon!

Praying

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:54 pm

@provenceguy So happy for the new parents!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:26 pm

Happy for Sarah!! Welcome baby girls xx

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 7 1f49c

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 7 8367-910 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 7 I_got_13 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12001

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 08, 2024 4:34 pm

Congrats to Sarah & Dylan on their sweet baby girls! blowkiss I hope they're strong and big enough to go home soom.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 18, 2024 2:49 am

https://people.com/bachelor-alum-lorenzo-borghese-reveals-he-s-engaged-to-dasha-melgarejo-8679509

I didn't watch his season, did he get engaged? Congrats to him!

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 7 1f49c

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 7 8367-910 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 7 I_got_13 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5 - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:30 am

Oh wow, do I feel old after reading Prince Lorenzo is 52 and engaged! Congrats to him!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 18, 2024 12:03 pm

Congrats to Lorenzo and his new fiancé! lovetogether

I knew he wasn't ready when he was bachelor! giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:27 pm

I looked online and saw that he did get engaged but only lasted a few months, (as they do laugh out loud) well congrats to him finding the one!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants With No Thread - All Seasons - Discussion - #5

+14
emiusacska
gurlbrit
Norcalgal
provenceguy
George1218