SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1

Page 2 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:41 am

mbmom wrote:Maybe the company that makes the bag gave it to her to carry so that people would talk about it...???? :hidingchair

Or am I just naive? Smiley

In that case, they would want it photographed and publicized as much as possible... and Emily would never allow that... :winkie:

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:43 am

mbmom wrote:Maybe the company that makes the bag gave it to her to carry so that people would talk about it...???? :hidingchair

Or am I just naive? Smiley

No offense to Emily, but she's not nearly famous enough for that, especially for a pretty well-known designer. If it was a lesser known brand maybe but not Proenza Schouler.

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 2 87b72b10 Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 2 86669110 Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by draven31 Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Maybe it was a gift from a friend.. ya never know..

As you wish.” —Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright)
On my tombstone I want it to say: ‘I didn’t forward the text message to 15 friends.”

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 2 Tumblr_lm8fh0pvpq1qgg9z2Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 2 Tumblr_lqrhp1d6Zb1qk2utfo1_500Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 2 Wedding100210_small-e1288159844733-150x150Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 2 782012034827iwsmt
draven31
draven31

Female Posts : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:32 pm

draven31 wrote:Maybe it was a gift from a friend.. ya never know..

Heck yeah...Brad's last chance to talk her out of it! :giggle:
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:33 pm

skitts wrote:
draven31 wrote:Maybe it was a gift from a friend.. ya never know..

Heck yeah...Brad's last chance to talk her out of it! :giggle:

I just choked on my coffee. bowdown bowdown bowdown

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Wow no no

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:42 pm

frankly, I think the bag id hideous, it looks like a laptop case.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:53 pm

I like it, I would carry it. If I could afford it.

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:07 pm

TayTaymom wrote:I like it, I would carry it. If I could afford it.
Me too! Welcome by the way 👋

Someone who buys a purse that costs that much (if she bought it, that is) obviously has nothing better to spend their money on at that point. She has a beautiful house, her family/the Henderson's are extremely wealthy, and I'm sure her daughter attends a private school or very nice public school from the looks of her neighborhood. People who live that kind of life don't bat an eyelash when they spend that kind of money on a purse, or shoes.. I mean she picks Ricki up in heals in almost every picture we see of her. Money doesn't matter at that point.

With that said, I'm dying to watch her season and all of the fashion she is going to have going on! I actually like Emily and I'm excited she is doing the next season.

Skits, I just died laughing rotfl you are awesome!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Let's not forget that the show will be dressing Emily, and we all saw what they put her in for the FRC on Brad's season. They don't always have the best taste. Hopefully she will have some say in the wardrobe they pick for her.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:15 pm

CarrieA wrote:

Someone who buys a purse that costs that much (if she bought it, that is) obviously has nothing better to spend their money on at that point. She has a beautiful house, her family/the Henderson's are extremely wealthy, and I'm sure her daughter attends a private school or very nice public school from the looks of her neighborhood. People who live that kind of life don't bat an eyelash when they spend that kind of money on a purse, or shoes.. I mean she picks Ricki up in heals in almost every picture we see of her. Money doesn't matter at that point.

With that said, I'm dying to watch her season and all of the fashion she is going to have going on! I actually like Emily and I'm excited she is doing the next season.

Ans yet, some wonder, how others could see her in a negative light...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:54 pm

RichLP wrote:
CarrieA wrote:

Ans yet, some wonder, how others could see her in a negative light...

If I could live the kind of lifestyle she has I wouldn't even think twice about it... sign me up! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1

+90
black_tears
Sasha
christinemega
richmondrose
ironcat