SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1

Page 29 of 55 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1

Post by poohbear Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:36 am

San wrote:
San wrote:Bach spoiler from abroad

Unfortunately, I can't even take credit for this. My cousin Rebecca is studying abroad in London right now, and look who she bumped in to! (It's Emily Maynard boys)

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 29 0-4

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 29 0-3

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 29 0-2

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 29 0

http://www.celebritizedchicago.com/

The guy in the picture's definitely Sean. So it looks like Sean has made it to England, and looks like he got an 1 on 1 date there too!
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1

Post by eightfifteen Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:22 pm

Good job, San! She said in the comments that it took place on the 1st too.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:23 pm

eightfifteen wrote:Good job, San! She said in the comments that it took place on the 1st too.

Now we just need to find out who got the second 1:1 in London, assuming there is a second 1:1.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:12 pm

We knew that Emily's B'ette season would premiere on Monday May 14 right?

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/04/05/abc-summer/

The article also says Bachelor Pad will premiere on July 23 so I guess the FRC/ATFR will air July 16?
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:19 pm

cfck2222 wrote:We knew that Emily's B'ette season would premiere on Monday May 14 right?

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/04/05/abc-summer/

The article also says Bachelor Pad will premiere on July 23 so I guess the FRC/ATFR will air July 16?

That's only 10 weeks... maybe MTA is on the Sunday before the finale again!! High clap (I loved that)
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:37 pm

I wonder if Emily's season will be a week shorter, then in past years. This season has been different from day 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Will someone answer her question in this thread. Thanks! Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 29 1825223857

sophienette wrote:Do we think they are doing 2 weeks/shows in England or Ep05 only?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:32 pm

Love_Me wrote:Will someone answer her question in this thread. Thanks! Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 29 1825223857

sophienette wrote:Do we think they are doing 2 weeks/shows in England or Ep05 only?

I would say epi 5 only because they are in Croatia now.

Leave Bermuda (Travel) 3/30
Travel 3/31 - probably took an extra day because of the hours lost by flying to Europe
1 on 1 in London 4/1
Group Date in Stratford 4/2
1 on 1 ???? - 4/3
RC - 4/4
Travel 4/5
Seen today in Croatia 4/6
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:49 pm

I was thinking we should contact Buddy TV about giving credit to the people who find things before RS as well.

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelorette/bachelorette-season-8-spoilers-44891.aspx
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:47 pm

Is New Bachelorette Emily Maynard A Total Diva?

Written By Mary 9 Apr 2012

It’s no secret that ABC wanted Emily Maynard to be The Bachelorette something desperate, but according to a new report, producers were so anxious to get the southern beauty to sign on they were willing to go to extremes. And tolerate some pretty diva behavior!

Many were surprised when Emily seemed to have a abrupt change of heart about finding love on TV after a first failed attempt, but according to In Touch Weekly (via their print edition), producers agreed to accommodate all of her demands in order for her to agree to the show – including moving the Bachelor house to her hometown of Charleston, South Carolina. And the network is reportedly paying Emily a whopping $250,000!

A source close to Emily disputes that she is getting a huge fee to appear on the show, telling RumorFix that Emily is not being paid. “None of the reports are true. None of the contestants go on the show for money – only for love.

Even more surprising is how far the network is willing to go for Emily’s cooperation. “The producers have completely changed the format this season in order to meet Emily’s demands,” a source tells In Touch. Emily has some pretty strict demands for her potential suitors, too. She allegedly requested that producers “pre-qualify” the men to make sure she isn’t getting any losers – or any broke guys. “She wanted only the best-looking, most mannered guys,” the source reveals.

After viewing former competitor Ashley Hebert‘s season, Emily made it perfectly clear she is not accepting any Bentley Williams-esque villains. Furthermore, Emily knows what she’s looking for and the single mom is quickly sending men home! “She’s whittling it down to a handful of candidates who she will spend a lot more time with,” an insider explains. “If she doesn’t like a guy, he’s gone.” During a recent group date in Bermuda where the men were involved in a boat race, a source claims that Emily “had the producers change the teams so that her top guys were in the same boat.”

Most surprisingly, is that after Emily insisted that her six-year-old daughter Ricki would have no interaction with any of her dates, a source is reporting that Emily is keeping Ricki very involved. “She took one of the guys to watch Ricki play soccer on day one!” Not sure I believe this allegation…

IS EMILY BEING A DIVA ON THE SET OF THE SOW? IS SHE MAKING DEMANDS OF THE PRODUCERS? DO

^^^If truly a quote from a source close to Emily...the above in red is ludicrous and way naive! Not saying Emily isn't going on for love...but can't say the same for past leads and that source would answer from them! :yes:
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:19 pm

skitts wrote:Is New Bachelorette Emily Maynard A Total Diva?

It’s no secret that ABC wanted Emily Maynard to be The Bachelorette something desperate, but according to a new report, producers were so anxious to get the southern beauty to sign on they were willing to go to extremes. And tolerate some pretty diva behavior!

Many were surprised when Emily seemed to have a abrupt change of heart about finding love on TV after a first failed attempt, but according to In Touch Weekly (via their print edition), producers agreed to accommodate all of her demands in order for her to agree to the show – including moving the Bachelor house to her hometown of Charleston, South Carolina. And the network is reportedly paying Emily a whopping $250,000!

A source close to Emily disputes that she is getting a huge fee to appear on the show, telling RumorFix that Emily is not being paid. “None of the reports are true. None of the contestants go on the show for money – only for love.

Even more surprising is how far the network is willing to go for Emily’s cooperation. “The producers have completely changed the format this season in order to meet Emily’s demands,” a source tells In Touch. Emily has some pretty strict demands for her potential suitors, too. She allegedly requested that producers “pre-qualify” the men to make sure she isn’t getting any losers – or any broke guys. “She wanted only the best-looking, most mannered guys,” the source reveals.

After viewing former competitor Ashley Hebert‘s season, Emily made it perfectly clear she is not accepting any Bentley Williams-esque villains. Furthermore, Emily knows what she’s looking for and the single mom is quickly sending men home! “She’s whittling it down to a handful of candidates who she will spend a lot more time with,” an insider explains. “If she doesn’t like a guy, he’s gone.” During a recent group date in Bermuda where the men were involved in a boat race, a source claims that Emily “had the producers change the teams so that her top guys were in the same boat.”

Most surprisingly, is that after Emily insisted that her six-year-old daughter Ricki would have no interaction with any of her dates, a source is reporting that Emily is keeping Ricki very involved. “She took one of the guys to watch Ricki play soccer on day one!” Not sure I believe this allegation…

IS EMILY BEING A DIVA ON THE SET OF THE SOW? IS SHE MAKING DEMANDS OF THE PRODUCERS? DO

^^^If truly a quote from a source close to Emily...the above in red is ludicrous and way naive! Not saying Emily isn't going on for love...but can't say the same for past leads and that source would answer from them! Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 29 1978086825

Maybe they mean that the contestants do not get paid for going on this show so they better be open to finding love?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:26 pm

skitts wrote:Is New Bachelorette Emily Maynard A Total Diva?

^^^If truly a quote from a source close to Emily...the above in red is ludicrous and way naive! Not saying Emily isn't going on for love...but can't say the same for past leads and that source would answer from them! :yes:

I wonder if the bolded part was true? I can't open the pictures in the Boat group date thread, so can someone remind me who's on each team? If I remember correctly, Ryan and chris were on separate teams. but BHG, Ryan, Jef and Kalon were both on yellow team right? I can't imagine Kalon and Jef being her top choices (and i pray that Kalon will go home soon) .. so maybe her top choices is down to Ryan and BHG already?? Or maybe her top choices are really on the other team? But I think it's unlikely since the pictures we've seen, she's with the yellow team..
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 55 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 42 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1

+90
black_tears
Sasha
christinemega
richmondrose
ironcat