SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1

Page 53 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Wed May 02, 2012 8:39 pm

JeepGirl35 wrote:Ok, west coasters Emily was on Extra with Mario Lopez talking about her breakup with Brad and still thinks about it! Em also talks about being the Bachette! I missed it so can someone taping it and download it to You Tube, Please!!

I missed it too. Thanks for letting us know she was on there. Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 53 1387363171
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1

Post by Tattina Wed May 02, 2012 8:41 pm

I also just saw it....there was footage showing Kalon, the guy with the glass slipper and yes, good ole Arie. They also showed a guy flying a kite with Ricki but the footage went so fast. I have tried to locate it on the internet but I have not been able to find it. Tired of the ghost of Brad being shown......
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 02, 2012 8:46 pm

Tattina wrote:I also just saw it....there was footage showing Kalon, the guy with the glass slipper and yes, good ole Arie. They also showed a guy flying a kite with Ricki but the footage went so fast. I have tried to locate it on the internet but I have not been able to find it. Tired of the ghost of Brad being shown......

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 53 1663934218 Thanks Tattina for sharing! Now I really want to see the new preview!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Wed May 02, 2012 8:51 pm

Of course they had to throw Emily in there saying she still wonders what went wrong with Brad.....zzzzzz duh
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Tattina wrote:Of course they had to throw Emily in there saying she still wonders what went wrong with Brad.....zzzzzz duh

Thanks Tattina for letting us know! I bet the part with Emily and guy flying kite was a flashback from Brad's season. Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed May 02, 2012 8:55 pm

San wrote:
Tattina wrote:Of course they had to throw Emily in there saying she still wonders what went wrong with Brad.....zzzzzz duh

Thanks Tattina for letting us know! I bet the part with Emily and guy flying kite was a flashback from Brad's season. Smiley

That's what I was wondering because didn't they fly a kite on her HTD with Ricki.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 02, 2012 8:56 pm

DMBFan wrote:
San wrote:

That's what I was wondering because didn't they fly a kite on her HTD with Ricki.

Yep, but they also a flew a kite together on their first one on one date. Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed May 02, 2012 9:03 pm

San wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
San wrote:

Yep, but they also a flew a kite together on their first one on one date. Smiley

Do you guys know when was the interview? Was it before the season started filming? or was it just this past weekend after the HTDs?

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 02, 2012 9:03 pm

San wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
San wrote:
Tattina wrote:Of course they had to throw Emily in there saying she still wonders what went wrong with Brad.....zzzzzz Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 53 2699404744

Thanks Tattina for letting us know! I bet the part with Emily and guy flying kite was a flashback from Brad's season. :)

Yep, but they also a flew a kite together on their first one on one date. :)

Then wasn't there a picture of a kite that Ricki had colored which lead to Fridgegate?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed May 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
San wrote:
Tattina wrote:Of course they had to throw Emily in there saying she still wonders what went wrong with Brad.....zzzzzz Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1 - Page 53 2699404744

Thanks Tattina for letting us know! I bet the part with Emily and guy flying kite was a flashback from Brad's season. :)

Yep, but they also a flew a kite together on their first one on one date. :)

Then wasn't there a picture of a kite that Ricki had colored which lead to Fridgegate?

Yup, they showed it on the HTD. CSW and Britty picked it up on the ET tour of Brad's home. He had it on his fridge, hence, Fridgegate :) That was AWESOME!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Wed May 02, 2012 9:42 pm

I hope she figures it out soon, so she avoids the same issues in her next relationship.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Thu May 03, 2012 12:02 am

OK, I saw the Emily part on Extra. There's really NOTHING new. they pretty much chopped the preview we all saw into pieces and showed it here and there. they showed Kalon, Tony and Arie. but none of them were from this season, just showed their promo pics from ABC.com, and talked about a sentence for each, and just showed a picture of Arie next to his race car..

Some parts about Emily and Brad with Rickie playing the kite.. about two sentences from emily, one is that she still thinks about why brad and her didn't work out but she knew that it's for the best, the other is that she thinks that she feels the weight of the world on her shoulder...

Lastly, showed about a second of her promo shoot before filming where she's wearing that blue dress.. which interview was that? the one that's supposed to show on the morning of the premier i think. forgot that guy's name..

So, in short... nothing new AT ALL..

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 55 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Thread #1

+90
black_tears
Sasha
christinemega
richmondrose
ironcat