SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

Page 28 of 55 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:50 pm

Archer23 wrote:
Shelby wrote:
Gina wrote:
ninu wrote:One positive thing the franchise is doing at least :Smiley: -

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister Close
The bachelor crew is going smokeless. Electric cigs in 2012!!!
10:27 PM - 14 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details
This will kill Elan, he's a compulsive chain smoker. Only reason he caught JP and Ashley trying to sneak out at 2 am to meet each other, he was outside having a cigarette. :giggle:
wow really? when??
We never did figure out when, Shelby. But Elan tweeted that every time he's hanging out in a hotel lobby at 4 a.m., he would think of JP and Ashley. And Cassie's tweet in response alluded to the fact that he caught them trying to sneak around together. I think the only thing we know for sure is that it wasn't in Hong Kong, because she said it wasn't. But everything else is still a mystery to this day. :winkie:

Very romantic. Maybe Emily will be inspired to go sneaking around like that with one of her men too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

Post by ninu Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:50 pm

I think I sense a love connection... Remembering my old friend and mentor, the late, great Eric Lieber...
10:49 PM - 14 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 28 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 28 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374
25 guys and nary a scrapbook in sight #Bachelorette
10:55 PM - 14 Mar 12

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:00 am

So this must be pink shirt/pink tie guy??

http://lockerz.com/s/192568268

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:00 am

Hilary Nutter‏@HilaryElove
@fleissmeister so when can we expect the Bachelorette crew in #Morgantown WV? April? ;)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:01 am

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister
Bold move by one of the guys. Slightly cringe-inducing, but Emily seemed to dig it...
11:00 PM - 14 Mar 12

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:01 am

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏ @JP_Rosenbaum
@Millsy11374 @fleissmeister @chrisbharrison little did I realize how my life would change in a year #Bachelorette #beyondthankful

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:02 am

Ashley Elgin ‏ @BachelorExpert Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@Millsy11374 Thanks for literally live-tweeting the #Bachelorette. #SoExcited. Has anyone proposed yet, or flipped off of the limo?

Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374 Close
@BachelorExpert Not yet ;)
Hide conversation
10:59 PM - 14 Mar 12 via UberSocial for BlackBerry · Details

Bold move by one of the guys. Slightly cringe-inducing, but Emily seemed to dig it...
11:00 PM - 14 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 28 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1 - Page 28 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:04 am

San wrote:
Hilary Nutter‏@HilaryElove
@fleissmeister so when can we expect the Bachelorette crew in #Morgantown WV? April? ;)

This girl must know a bachelor from Morgantown WV and is expecting him to get a hometown date?!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:04 am

The nightmare is over!!!
11:03 PM - 14 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

ninu
ninu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:04 am

Mike Fleiss ‏ @fleissmeister

The nightmare is over!!!

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:05 am

Love all these tweets! I guess they figure "if you can't beat them, join them!".

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 55 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #1

+56
luv2dance
Cash
BlondieGal
Jeepers
mamielynn