SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:24 pm

@Norcalgal love your comments about knowing your worth. I worked really hard as a mom to a daughter to make sure we supported her academic success and her passions (music and dance). To many parents cave to the pressure of having their kids the most popular socially which has to lead to self-esteem issues. When your whole self-image is about your beauty and ability to attract a partner, it’s a tough road.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:15 pm

ariwolf wrote:episode 2 link

https://do0od.com/d/zrge21fgc44f

Thanks for the link. I keep getting all these pop up windows and can't watch the episode. Strange.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:50 pm

@luvstx I love hearing this. I tell my sons to know their worth all the time so it's a two-way street. But the pressure is certainly on females to be slim, attractive and have a pleasant personality. I just hate when I hear women talking about boob jobs, botox and other 'enhancements' around young girls. What message does this send to them?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 28 - Joey Graziadei - Jan 29 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
luvstx
pavalygurl
mbl
albean99
Sprite