SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:14 pm

someone claiming to be jenn's brother is on reddit asking for tea on the guys. there's some pretty serious allegations about marcus who's at minimum f4 so this could get interesting
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:22 pm

What are the allegations against Marcus?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:38 am

provenceguy wrote:What are the allegations against Marcus?
there are sexual assault allegations but i'm not sure how much detail i'm allowed to go in on here since it's not verified. it does look like that account actually is jenn's brother since people found comments about boston, med school, and his german shepherd in his comment history and those all line up with her brother's real life.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:53 am

I hope they are just rumors....PollyAnna here!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:32 pm

It's so hard when there are unsubstantiated rumors about someone. I hope they're not true also because he seems like a good guy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:18 pm

I see Bachelorwhatever has said Devin might have a htd.  Wouldn't be surprised with that given what I saw on the group date.  

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 J7ZNy3b
Source: IG stories

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:07 pm

Agent99 wrote:I see Bachelorwhatever has said Devin might have a htd.  Wouldn't be surprised with that given what I saw on the group date.

oooh interesting! what was their chemistry/interactions like on the date? did any other guys stand out?
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:37 pm

@ariwolf It wasn't anything on Jenn's side.  She was very even handed with all the guys.  So much so at the time I thought her f1 isn't here.  But who knows now laugh out loud.

Devin was fun, had good banter and laughed that he didn't have a good body.  After the show finished I watched closely what was happening when they were all gathered on stage and whether Jenn was paying anyone attention (she wasn't) but Devin tried real hard to get next to her.  Wasn't sure whether he wanted to be front and centre in the photo or just wanted to be close to her.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:42 pm

@Agent99 thanks for sharing! jenn said her type is an italian-looking guy with a good sense of humor whom she can banter with. sounds like devin on paper imo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed May 01, 2024 12:19 am

ariwolf wrote:@Agent99 thanks for sharing! jenn said her type is an italian-looking guy with a good sense of humor whom she can banter with. sounds like devin on paper imo.

Oh interesting. He does fit that bill imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 01, 2024 8:17 pm

@Agent99 thanks for sharing. The one the lead tried to be near, or the contestant who always tried to be near the lead was always a good for edit sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 01, 2024 9:12 pm

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Img_5810

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 21 - Jenn Tran - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
provenceguy
smg2587
sdmom
albean99
leavers