SELECT CONTENT

Joey Graziadei & Kelsey Anderson - Bachelor 28 - Discussion

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joey Graziadei & Kelsey Anderson - Bachelor 28 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Joey Graziadei & Kelsey Anderson - Bachelor 28 - Discussion

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:37 pm

Joey and Kelsey were in St. Marteens last week with Dale Moss (Clare's famous ex) and his current gf Gaylen Alix (she had a show on HGTV) as well as another couple that I do not know. I wondered where that connection came from?
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Joey Graziadei & Kelsey Anderson - Bachelor 28 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Joey Graziadei & Kelsey Anderson - Bachelor 28 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 02, 2024 9:01 pm

@Fleurdesel That's interesting. Here are some pics.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8xV0Wdv9mW/?hl=en&img_index=1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71770

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jul 04, 2024 8:23 am

Fleurdesel wrote:Joey and Kelsey were in St. Marteens last week with Dale Moss (Clare's famous ex) and his current gf Gaylen Alix (she had a show on HGTV) as well as another couple that I do not know.  I wondered where that connection came from?

I follow Gaylen Alix on Instagram. I liked her HGTV show.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Joey Graziadei & Kelsey Anderson - Bachelor 28 - Discussion  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 04, 2024 5:33 pm

Joey, as adorable as you are, please grow out your hair! It's part of why I fell in love with you!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5435

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:34 pm

Beautiful pictures!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9vcG-aPK0H/?hl=en&img_index=10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71770

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:41 am

Joey's very smart to do this. The fans were bad enough even so although Kelsey put them in their place. Joey Graziadei & Kelsey Anderson - Bachelor 28 - Discussion  - Page 4 4256136633

Joey Graziadei Had 1 Request for Dancing with the Stars: A Partner Who Was in ​​a 'Healthy Relationship'

People wrote:Last week, Anderson responded to online comments about her fiancé’s proximity to Johnson with a hilarious jab about how she "won the Super Bowl ring" after vying for Graziadei's heart on The Bachelor last year. She also asked fans to cool it with the jealous commentary.

"So many people are like, 'Kelsey, why is Jenna touching your man like that?' And honestly, I don't know... Maybe because it's her job? Maybe because she's a professional dancer and she has to touch him to dance? I don't know, that's my understanding of it," Anderson said in a TikTok posted on Sept. 19. "I'm just so tired of everyone being like, 'Kelsey's so strong, I could not do this, I could not watch this if I was Kelsey.'"

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15518

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:18 pm

Yeah I agree, I think it was wise. It has nothing to do with him being tempted (or his dance pro) and everything to do with trying to calm down the extremely parasocial and dramatic DWTS fans who seem to want to ship the single dancers with whoever they get partnered with to the point of harassing the 'star's' partners. I mean I've definitely seen people on SM shipping Jenn and Sasha and saying things like it looks like she's in love with him and I'm like ... I don't see it.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1355

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joey Graziadei & Kelsey Anderson - Bachelor 28 - Discussion

+9
mbl
Norcalgal
bluwavz
albean99
Linds911