SELECT CONTENT

Marcus Shoberg - Bachelorette 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marcus Shoberg - Bachelorette 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Marcus Shoberg - Bachelorette 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:29 pm

Marcus Shoberg - Bachelorette 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Marcus-Bachelorette-Season-21-Cast-See-Jenn-Tran-Potential-Contestants

Marcus
Raleigh, NC

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/bachelorette-2024-cast-see-jenn-trans-potential-contestants/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Marcus Shoberg - Bachelorette 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Marcus Shoberg - Bachelorette 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:10 pm

I read from Reddit that he was an army sergeant and now a CS master student in Harvard, so I did a bit digging. I believe it’s him

https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcus-shoberg

But I don’t have LinkedIn so I can’t read full info

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Marcus Shoberg - Bachelorette 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Marcus Shoberg - Bachelorette 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:32 pm

I checked out his LinkedIn, looks like he's got his own startup. The field he's into is very much the buzz right now in the tech world (blending AI/cloud/data). Was in the Army for 8 years.

For me, he'd be one to watch.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1346

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:33 pm

This is mainly a video to promote some veteran / scholar program. Starting around 0.15, you can hear him talking

Marcus Shoberg - Bachelorette 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_5712
Marcus Shoberg - Bachelorette 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Img_5711

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:21 pm

What a cutie! They are all studs/etts in the vid @sdmom posted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:26 pm

He was one of my preseason favorites, but today I read from Reddit, someone said he is
‘Problematic” . Don’t know the details but will report back if the poster decide to reveal more.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:01 am

I really liked what I saw of Marcus on the video! Also, what a great opportunity the Warrior-Scholar Project provides!

I'm going to ignore the Reddit poster said unless there's some confirmation. Sometimes people run with unverified rumors.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:59 pm

sdmom wrote:He was one of my preseason favorites, but today I read from Reddit, someone said  he is
‘Problematic” . Don’t know the details but will report back if the poster decide to reveal more.

Has there ever been confirmation on what is unflattering with Marcus?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:44 pm

@jojo47 It is in here somewhere. Sadly it is not in his thread and I don't have time to look right now. I am swamped. If you find it please let me know and I will copy it there.

Last edited by Sprite on Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling...)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 24, 2024 5:45 pm

I don't know about proof but apparently someone has come forward on Reddit and it says that she connected with multiple women who Marcus had been "awful" to. This is an article that talks about what she said.

'The Bachelorette' producers slammed for casting 'narcissistic' and 'abusive' army vet

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:58 pm

Oh my gosh, that's sickening.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jul 25, 2024 12:19 pm

@albean99 Too often there is a culture, especially when there is a predominate amount of one sex, eg Army Rangers or Special Forces, (not claiming it is endemic to the military by any means), of entitlement or anything goes or we're too special to abide by normal social morals or rules. I wonder if Marcus got caught up in that? It's not right and we need to hold people accountable. Being in a war would lead to the need to release a lot of pressure and many people use sex for that, some use drugs or alcohol, some use extreme exercise and some use anger.

As for the claim that Marcus had not dated for 5 years, some people use the term date to connote an emotional connection. Some women assume a sexual relationship is accompanied by an emotional rconnection. I can see Marcus and this woman not being in sync with their expectations from their encounters. That she had to deal with the consequences of their encounters alone makes me sad. Makes me think less of Marcus - he may not be a bad person in every sense but he's a disappointment, for sure.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5351

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Marcus Shoberg - Bachelorette 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
leavers
sdmom
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: