SELECT CONTENT

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 14, 2024 8:27 pm

Sleuth potential contestants here. I'll create individual threads when I see them posted here Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu May 16, 2024 9:48 am

I couldn't find the original source but someone is hinting that Kelsey Anderson's dad, Mark, will be on Joan's season. People would go crazy if that happens, including me. laugh out loud This is where I saw it at 8.06  Dave Neal - YouTube

Kelsey picked Joan as one of 2 (Leslie was the other) that could be good matches for Mark.
The Bachelor's Kelsey Anderson Reveals Which Golden Bachelor Women Should Date Her Dad

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu May 16, 2024 3:19 pm

albean99 wrote:I couldn't find the original source but someone is hinting that Kelsey Anderson's dad, Mark, will be on Joan's season. People would go crazy if that happens, including me. laugh out loud This is where I saw it at 8.06  Dave Neal - YouTube

Kelsey picked Joan as one of 2 (Leslie was the other) that could be good matches for Mark.
The Bachelor's Kelsey Anderson Reveals Which Golden Bachelor Women Should Date Her Dad

Talk about a striking couple if that was to happen and they hit it off!!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu May 16, 2024 4:23 pm

I like both Joan and Mark but a potential relationship between the two would be too incestous in Bachelor Nation for me! haha

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5351

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 16, 2024 8:31 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:57 am

Per RS:

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10807

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 12, 2024 8:03 pm

He's nice looking!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Golden Bachelorette - Joan Vassos - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum