SELECT CONTENT

JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Page 1 of 54 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Empty JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Post by prettyinpink Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:36 pm

I have no doubt in my mind that Fleiss or one of the producers has been in contact with Ashley and JP about a tv wedding. Ashley has been watching wedding shows to get ideas, so I have no doubt that she has done a little bit of planning privately. Elan, who is one of the producers stated on twitter that they have alot going on in the bachelor nation. I believe they are in the negotiation stage right now, and nothing has been signed yet. I personally hope they hold out for more money, so they can start their lives together without school loan debt. They should only get married when they want to, not when everybody else thinks they should. They did not get engaged in a normal setting, so if they want to take their time and smell the roses, I totally understand. I dont think there is a timeline for when you have to get married once engaged. I know couples that have been engaged for two years, and just got married. I hope they make the long distance, but there is no guarantee in life. At least they are trying and everybody's lives will go on no matter if they stay together or not.
prettyinpink
prettyinpink

Back to top Go down

JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Empty Re: JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Post by Thomigirl Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:39 pm

Archer23 wrote:Could someone please put down the Kool-Aid and tweet Ashley to let her know that she owes it to us to drop more hints about exactly what plans she's already made thus far? And could you please let her know that until she's planned her entire wedding -- from the color scheme to the wedding favors -- she is not to travel, eat, sleep, watch television, walk the dog, use the internet (unless it's to tweet about her wedding plans), spend time with friends, give interviews, brush her teeth, or otherwise carry out the activities of her daily life?

Please inform her that a select committee will be appointed to decide whether her hints are, indeed, reliable indicia of a wedding. Most importantly, please let her know that unless and until the committee is fully satisfied, it will have no choice but to conclude that she's just not that into marrying JP anyway.

Thanks! I would tweet her myself, but I'm too busy knitting booties for JP and Ashley's future children, who may or may not be born depending on how she responds.

hehehe rofl
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Empty Re: JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Archer23 wrote:Could someone please put down the Kool-Aid and tweet Ashley to let her know that she owes it to us to drop more hints about exactly what plans she's already made thus far? And could you please let her know that until she's planned her entire wedding -- from the color scheme to the wedding favors -- she is not to travel, eat, sleep, watch television, walk the dog, use the internet (unless it's to tweet about her wedding plans), spend time with friends, give interviews, brush her teeth, or otherwise carry out the activities of her daily life?

Please inform her that a select committee will be appointed to decide whether her hints are, indeed, reliable indicia of a wedding. Most importantly, please let her know that unless and until the committee is fully satisfied, it will have no choice but to conclude that she's just not that into marrying JP anyway.

Thanks! I would tweet her myself, but I'm too busy knitting booties for JP and Ashley's future children, who may or may not be born depending on how she responds.

bowdown
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngirl Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Uhhh...anyway just a question has either one of them sent a tweer/facebook lately, about anthing. Sorry just looked at the title of this thread.

JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Avi2gJP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Avi1yJP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Avi3mJP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Avi4
Southerngirl
Southerngirl

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:48 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

bowdown
😆 :alltens: Hey Archer, I guess Ashley will need to announce it to twitter world first when she's preggars too?
How dare she not share everything with random fasns.

Last edited by Gina on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:03 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:50 pm

Welcome Prettyinpink! 👋
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:53 pm

prettyinpink wrote:I have no doubt in my mind that Fleiss or one of the producers has been in contact with Ashley and JP about a tv wedding. Ashley has been watching wedding shows to get ideas, so I have no doubt that she has done a little bit of planning privately. Elan, who is one of the producers stated on twitter that they have alot going on in the bachelor nation. I believe they are in the negotiation stage right now, and nothing has been signed yet. I personally hope they hold out for more money, so they can start their lives together without school loan debt. They should only get married when they want to, not when everybody else thinks they should. They did not get engaged in a normal setting, so if they want to take their time and smell the roses, I totally understand. I dont think there is a timeline for when you have to get married once engaged. I know couples that have been engaged for two years, and just got married. I hope they make the long distance, but there is no guarantee in life. At least they are trying and everybody's lives will go on no matter if they stay together or not.
welcomeyall Good Post

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:56 pm

rofl!! I love your post Archer!!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:14 pm

JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 4230946107prettyinpink & mickeyfan!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:24 pm

I can't blame people for being skeptical. This show makes a mockery of itself each season. Look at the last few couples:

Jillian and Ed: No comment
Jake and Vienna: LOL.
Ali: This is my soulmate, Prince Charming, greatest man to ever walk the earth, and then she chooses Senor Cuervo and partytime over 'Prince Charming.'
Brad: This is my soulmate, love of my life, waited my whole life for her...started breaking up in SA before he even had his chance to show his trophy off.
Tucker Max, errr, Ben: Where's The Model?

Really! It's embarrassing because the show touts itself as marriage/partner finding, serious business here, people! And look at the outcomes. It's a joke.

Speaking for myself, other than Ali brainwashing me with her campaign after her season aired, I never thought any of them had a chance. Now Jash changed all that; to me, they're the real deal.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Most likely, they won't make it and this show makes a mockery of a proposal. It's not even a ring the guy has to actually pay for. That alone would make it more real.

Then the couple uses the show to get any freebee possible & prop up the fake aspect of this show.

Until there is news of a wedding or something big (such as her residency) I could care less what movie they are watching, what food they are eating, political views, who is winning at scrabble. Who cares? I wish it was back to when twitter wasn't around.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:42 pm

Alanna wrote:I can't blame people for being skeptical. This show makes a mockery of itself each season. Look at the last few couples:

Jillian and Ed: No comment
Jake and Vienna: LOL.
Ali: This is my soulmate, Prince Charming, greatest man to ever walk the earth, and then she chooses Senor Cuervo and partytime over 'Prince Charming.'
Brad: This is my soulmate, love of my life, waited my whole life for her...started breaking up in SA before he even had his chance to show his trophy off.
Tucker Max, errr, Ben: Where's The Model?

Really! It's embarrassing because the show touts itself as marriage/partner finding, serious business here, people! And look at the outcomes. It's a joke.

Speaking for myself, other than Ali brainwashing me with her campaign after her season aired, I never thought any of them had a chance. Now Jash changed all that; to me, they're the real deal.

I completely agree Alanna to be honest I really did not see a connection between Ali and Roberto i felt like they were more in lust than in love. I also didnt beleive any of the other couples could work. While watchin Ashleys season her and JP changed my mind about this whole show, i saw a real connection between them you can tell that they r the real deal and i truly believe that they will make it.

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 54 1, 2, 3 ... 27 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JP and Ashley - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

+52
fijibeachbum
twochicklets
jello1592
Pattycake92
Muslady