SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 10:40 pm

dee wrote:
Gina wrote: (interesting choice of words from his relative on twitter):
his name is Constantine Tzortzis. I've got no plans, let me know and we will deff get together,
these finals are going to be fun about 5 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to dreforbes

maybe the relative was referring to the NBA finals? NHL? etc? or not. laugh out loud
Could be, I hadn't thought of that. I don't follow NBA or Hockey. Oh well, so much for that. And I was so excited. duh

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

Post by dee Fri May 27, 2011 10:37 pm

Gina wrote:I put this in Dino's thread too (interesting choice of words from his relative on twitter):
his name is Constantine Tzortzis. I've got no plans, let me know and we will deff get together,
these finals are going to be fun about 5 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to dreforbes

maybe the relative was referring to the NBA finals? NHL? etc? or not. lol
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 10:35 pm

(interesting choice of words from his relative on twitter):

Last edited by Gina on Fri May 27, 2011 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Fri May 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Just an interesting tweet today from Dino's cousin:

Didn't realize how popular the #Bachelorette show is. Wherever I go with my cousin someone knows him

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 27, 2011 8:06 pm

chrisbharrison Chris Harrison

Watched Mondays #bachelorette. Amazing 1st dates BUT everyone will be talking about Bentley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 23, 2011 6:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A new Twitter/Facebook update page for Season 7! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon May 23, 2011 6:31 pm

I love Ashley and hope she's a happy girl now! I also hope that her ratings are good, or else TPTB are going to do all sorts of screwy editing/drama to boost ratings. no
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae Mon May 23, 2011 6:26 pm

I'm rooting for Ashley as well. I think she got lost a little during the bizarro editing that went on with Brad's season.

Can't wait to see how it turns out Smiley

Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.
Inigo Montoya
MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 23, 2011 6:25 pm

CosmoOnline: The Bachelorette premieres tonight! Mickey McLean, our Bachelor of the Year, is on it! Email him from our iPad #CosmoApp!
Cosmopolitan Showcase Edition for iPad on the iTunes App Store apple.com

The Bachelorette premieres tonight! Mickey McLean, our Bachelor of the Year, is on it! Email him from our iPad #CosmoApp! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Love_Me on Mon May 23, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 5:26 pm

NO, Love_me, not odd at all. I feel like I know all the guys before I even see them on tv tonight, thanks to all the great caps, articles and sleuthing on this fabulous board for several weeks. And I really want a happy ending, I always do.

Last edited by Gina on Mon May 23, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Love_Me wrote:I am rooting for Ashley to do well. Maybe it has something to do with trying to find clues in how her season will play out, but I feel connected to the season in a way. Does that sound odd?

Not at all, you're attached to Ashley because you've spent time looking for clues and investing yourself in trying to figure it out. I'm really rooting for her too. Even if she winds up alone or with a loser, I hope she finds her person very soon. She seems like a genuinely great girl.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 23, 2011 5:16 pm

I am rooting for Ashley to do well. Maybe it has something to do with trying to find clues in how her season will play out, but I feel connected to the season in a way. Does that sound odd?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 38 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Thread #1

+48
agentcurls
Nibbles22
Starshine_16
gurlbrit
beader