SELECT CONTENT

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1

Page 19 of 71 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 45 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:24 am

Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:26 am

Paige said she knew who her F1 was going to be the minute she meet him. I believe it because Paige asked a question on Facebook before the season started if people believed in love at first sight. She has been dropping hints for a while now. heartbeat
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritaellen Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:53 am

Wow ya'll are good at catching the hair mess up. Could also be that she talked to Jeremiah first. He loves messing her hair up...haha.. Could she have actually talked to Bubba second. Knowing it would be an emotional moment. After they she let little Shaun go they had to redo her makeup before the next guy.

Ritaellen

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:54 am

Ritaellen wrote:Wow ya'll are good at catching the hair mess up. Could also be that she talked to Jeremiah first. He loves messing her hair up...haha.. Could she have actually talked to Bubba second. Knowing it would be an emotional moment. After they she let little Shaun go they had to redo her makeup before the next guy.

JMO - I think Bubba (F2) arrives first and then Jeremiah (F1).
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritaellen Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:58 am

Love_Me wrote:Paige said she knew who her F1 was going to be the minute she meet him. I believe it because Paige asked a question on Facebook before the season started if people believed in love at first sight. She has been dropping hints for a while now. heartbeat

Well she was turned around talking to Jeremiah on the hayride over to the archery range. I guess that would have been second glance tho. :Smiley: I just thought Jeremiah's concern for her was so sweet when she talked to him the first day by the tractor. His first thought was about how she was "holding up" because he knew she had a lot going on.

Ritaellen

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:25 am

Here are a couple of pictures CMT released. The picture of Jeremiah and Paige is from their first 1-on-1 date. The picture of Bubba and Paige looks like one we have never seen before.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This one we have seen before.

ETA: Whoever uploaded and saved this photo for CMT labeled the photo above:

Paige in wedding dress
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:31 am

I wonder if they will release any of the finale photos like the ones I found last year. They might not because we figured out that Tristan was the F1 and Jackie the F2 that way. Darn!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:45 am

rc49ers wrote:Is anyone good at body language ? I notice Paige 's arms seem like when Jeremiah is walking up to Paige her arms seem like she is ready to reach out to jeremiah were her arms seem more at her side , with Bubba walking up to her

I haven't tried aligning the moon yet ,and also no luck on the white flower on paige's hair . but i'll keep :study: ing and [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] keep on being great .

Moonlight; and muscles in the back of her arms are different - which one is more oriented towards being smiley? Try it and see? Are there any candles? That's what gave away one B/B season - candles burn down - the lower the candle the later the night. Good luck!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:51 am

lavenderred wrote:
Ritaellen wrote:I would love to see someone do a He said/He said video of Bubba and Jeremiah's professions of love to Paige. Similar to the He said/She said video that someone did. I would if I knew how...haha.. I would love others to see the difference between the emotions between the two guys.

With all the talk of Bubba "opening up" , I don't recall him telling her he was falling in "LOVE" with her until episode 9. He used the words "major feelings" but I don't remember him using the word "love" before. Bubba seemed to show more emotion to her friends than to Paige herself about how he feels.

Jeremiah on the other hand SAID nothing to her about his feelings toward her until Episode 9. When he did "open up" it poured out that he was crazy about her, that he loved her, that he had been praying for a woman like her...etc. and the emotion he had said even more than the words.
I made the "He Said She Said" video for episode 7 because it finally seemed like the edit was letting Jeremiah's and Paige's comments tell their story. But their comments were so spaced out that I wanted to pull them all together. And I do think editing finally showed that they were thinking about the same things. I'm glad you like it! :Smiley:

I did briefly think about what was said to and from the final 2 in the last episode but their comments were so grouped together I wondered if a "He Said She Said" type video would be helpful or needed. no idea But I agree, there are major differences in the depth of emotion between the final 2 and Paige and from Paige to the final 2.

I'll try to find an avi file to download tonight and see how the editing goes tomorrow. Even if the video pretty much turns out to be a replay of the episode (easy to edit yes ) it should be interesting to compare their feelings side-by-side. But already I'm thinking I may skip the bar discussions with Paige's friends because Jeremiah's was horibly edited down to basically nothing. hmmm In fact, here's what he posted on FB tonight about about the choppy edit of his chat with Paige's friends:

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James)

Well! I'm wishing you all a good night ! I believe I have read enough trash written about me for the evening! You can only get so much anger mail in my inbox ha ha ha too bad they didn't get to see what the guys saw in the house! Funny how you can be portrayed anyway! Sooooo I'm just excited to be here! And I'm remodeling my house! : ) cows! Milking... Tonight ! Wife. back to farm! LA 6 years ohh wait did I edit out of order? I guess there can only be one good one in the finale ; ) Jeremiah james the villain? I'm actually okay with that! Smiley mwahhh ha ha ha ha MWAH Ha HA Haaaaa good night all hope your having a great night!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's taken me over 24 hours but finally realized all the comments are from his conversation with the friends (seems like others of you already figured that out!). So the friends convo was totally out of order!!! I left a comment on Glassman Media site saying they need to just play the story as it goes - no manipulation - emphasize the heartwarming and fun camaraderie and that's how they can differentiate and be on top above all the other reality dating shows.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by librarian Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:47 pm

Love_Me wrote:Paige said she knew who her F1 was going to be the minute she meet him. I believe it because Paige asked a question on Facebook before the season started if people believed in love at first sight. She has been dropping hints for a while now. heartbeat

Love_Me, if this is true, that she fell in love the moment she met him, then SHA edited it out. First episode, when she got out of the truck, we saw her meet and hug a bunch of the guys, but not Jeremiah. Wish we could have seen her face :Drool: (and his face) at that first look.
librarian
librarian

Female Posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:17 pm

Love_Me wrote:Here are a couple of pictures CMT released. The picture of Jeremiah and Paige is from their first 1-on-1 date. The picture of Bubba and Paige looks like one we have never seen before.

ETA: Whoever uploaded and saved this photo for CMT labeled the photo above:
Paige in wedding dress
Love these Love_Me! And that is a very interesting description of Paige's photo. hmmm Maybe the dress is a wedding dress because I don't think they got married! scratch

Anyway, if your remove the "_250" at the end of the CMT pictures they show up full sized! yes The detail on Paige's dress is really very beautiful! :Clap:

lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:27 pm

is their any other pictures of paige wearing that denim top .And it looks like Paige is wearing shorts ?

Where can i find the descripton of Paiges wedding Gown ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 71 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 45 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 10 - 3/23 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Thread #1

+61
jojo47
ironcat
draven31
Northstargirl
Bullwinkle