SELECT CONTENT

Suggestions For The Producers - Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestions For The Producers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions For The Producers - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:34 am

1. Stop the fake engagement at the end of every season. It is ridiculous.
Let the Lead hand out the final rose with either a declaration of love or a 'lets see where this leads'. This show makes a mockery of the word engagement. These folks have barely known each other for a total of 6 weeks while dating / making out and in some cases sleeping with other people. Its just unrealistic.

2. I would also like to see the lead choosing potential candiates for their season. I liked what (I think Jen S or Meredith) did for their season. They watched video diaries and looked at resumes and photographs and picked out some of their initial 25.

3. Screen candiadates better. Its just sickening to see the Bentleys of the world on there. If they are re-cycling leads then have candidates that genuinely want to meet the chosen leads rather than them wishing for someone else. Its just rude to the lead.
Plus these folks that have just broken up with ex's and coming on the show hoping to 'get over' them are just tacky. Examples like Frank and Melissa come to mind.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Suggestions For The Producers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestions For The Producers - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:1. Stop the fake engagement at the end of every season. It is ridiculous.
Let the Lead hand out the final rose with either a declaration of love or a 'lets see where this leads'. This show makes a mockery of the word engagement. These folks have barely known each other for a total of 6 weeks while dating / making out and in some cases sleeping with other people. Its just unrealistic.

2. I would also like to see the lead choosing potential candiates for their season. I liked what (I think Jen S or Meredith) did for their season. They watched video diaries and looked at resumes and photographs and picked out some of their initial 25.

3. Screen candiadates better. Its just sickening to see the Bentleys of the world on there. If they are re-cycling leads then have candidates that genuinely want to meet the chosen leads rather than them wishing for someone else. Its just rude to the lead.
Plus these folks that have just broken up with ex's and coming on the show hoping to 'get over' them are just tacky. Examples like Frank and Melissa come to mind.

High clap hear! hear!
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Suggestions For The Producers - Discussion

+7
ninu
Admin
nutty1