SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:40 pm

I'm such a cynic, but the first thing I thought after seeing all those exclamation marks was that this does not seem like it's written by Justin. It actually seems a lot like jillian's voice on her blog.

And, I really wish Jillian would stop including pictures of Justin's bare butt. I think I've unfortunately seen it now three different times on her various SM platforms.

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:20 pm

If he loves her so much, then why won't he just marry her? She's gonna be in a hurry soon, if she wants kids.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:21 pm

Former Bachelorette Jillian Harris Opens Up about finding Happiness After Her Public Breakup: 'I've Learned a Lot'

It may have led to a painful and very public breakup, but Jillian Harris says she has no regrets about doing The Bachelorette.

"I've become more patient, and more understanding," Harris tells PEOPLE. "I think that's opened my heart to love more."

The interior decorator, who was dumped by Bachelor Jason Mesnick in 2009, went on to find love – and a fiancé in Ed Swiderski –on the Bachelorette. When she discovered that Swiderski had allegedly been cheating on her, "I was so devastated."

Says Harris: "I was under 90 pounds, I would have to pull over to the side of the road and have anxiety attacks. There were blogs about me and my relationships. It was crazy."

Still, the 36-year-old says she doesn't have hard feelings about her ex nearly six years after their split.

"I look back now, and I understand that relationships are really difficult," she says. "People annoy you, they frustrate you and they hurt you, and sometimes they don't mean to hurt you. I've seen the highs and lows. I'm more realistic now."

And a lot happier. "When I met Justin [Pasutto, her boyfriend of four years], there were so many things I'd learned and so many things I'd gotten out of my system. It's so hard when you're going through a tough time, you just want to punch people when they say things are going to work out. But they really do!"

http://www.people.com/article/jillian-harris-bachelorette-breakup

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:32 pm

mindless wrote:If he loves her so much, then why won't he just marry her? She's gonna be in a hurry soon, if she wants kids.
If Jillian really wants marriage/children and Justin doesn't she should move on. Easier said than done especially since they've been together 4 years  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:04 pm

I love Jilly. Her fashion sense IMO is always flawless. She is very tiny, but, what the heck is up with this dress? She looks huge in it???

Maddy wrote:Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 36 12725101_1649823135278429_815238259_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4NTEzODkxMDkyNTk1MDcxMw%3D%3D
carlywad Man. This is a BEAUTIFUL BUNCH! #bachelor #bachelor20

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:12 pm

Yeah, not her best look, but I think all the women in that photo are wearing not their best looks. (except for their smiles!)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:25 pm

I love Jillian too, but that dress does nothing for her. I was happy to see how attentive Justin seemed in a few shots of them in last night's special. I just wish she would get engaged if that's what she wants, as she has said in the past. I'm sure a Jillian wedding would be spectacular!
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:34 pm

I was very surprised to see Justin holding and loving Jill last night. Almost like he loves her or something along those lines. Color me shocked, friends.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:49 pm

He's not a big SM person but he is sweet to her when he does post. Here's a recent one.

15h
IG slipperygoose
J U S T I N P A S U T T O
Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 36 12749825_1127186593960138_1829387668_n

Happy Valentine's Day to us!! Chilling @fairmontkealani loving life!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:24 pm

Something wonderful is in Bach Nation water. Congrats Jill and Justin!!!! Mazel tov!

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 36 Image13

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:27 pm

That is such great news.... congrats to them both.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:34 pm

I thought Jill was a little pudgy in that dress. And now we know why. I though it was just the dress. hee hee. She still looked great though.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu