SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:31 am

I got the feeling from that article that the piece of paper wasn't the be all/end all but the love is.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:25 am

congrats to her Smiley

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 42 Eb97c9
Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 42 9zt107Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 42 XgicucJillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 42 Oaw2uvJillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 42 2pqw5k8Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 42 30szzauJillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 42 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:58 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Here's an awesome article on Jillian and her views of relationships.  It goes into great depths of her and Justin's.

http://www.wnetwork.com/living/jillian-harris-finding-love

What a great article. I am so happy for Jilly and Justin.

Just my personal experience, I really wanted marriage my first time. All my friends had found "the one" and were in marriage prep or just married. So like an idiot, I went back to an unhealthy relationship, thinking I could through force of will make it better. I accepted a proposal when inside my head all I heard was No No No. Unlike Jilly, I married him and it was a disaster. After that experience, I was in no rush to remarry. I even took an extended absence from dating. When I finally found my current husband, I moved in with him quickly, but I was in no rush to marry. I actually found multiple reasons why I couldn't finally it became stupider and stupider for us to not be married. So we did and for us it changed nothing, probably a good sign that we were and are good.

Anyway, maybe after the very public relationship with Ed Jilly isn't in any rush either. She seems happy and their families have fully integrated. We will never know if the hesitation to marriage is one way or not. All I care about is seeing Jilly happy. She is and her baby will have a tremendous amount of love. Marriage doesn't insure love or happiness.

I had friends growing up with married miserable parents. There was no extra security in that. If anything some had guilt for feeling like it was their fault their parents were staying married and unhappy.

I know I have become much more tolerant of the people from this show in general. If they are happy and putting positivity out into this world of overwhelming negativity, then I say good for them.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:41 pm

True .

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 42 Eb97c9
Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 42 9zt107Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 42 XgicucJillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 42 Oaw2uvJillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 42 2pqw5k8Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 42 30szzauJillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 42 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:54 am

she is the most successful lead in franchise history. IMO  she's got a great career, great style, and her lifestyle just blows everyone else's out of the water.  

you go girl!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *IMO*)

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Piece of Paper

Post by schnitzel Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:02 pm

If I were Jillian, I would not marry Justin because her net worth is much higher than his. She may lose a lot if they split. She owns Maui and Canada properties and probably gets residuals from Extreme Makeover reruns and syndications, etc. That maybe the reason she is not signing on the dotted line.
schnitzel
schnitzel

Female Posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by schnitzel Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:05 pm

Personally I can see her with an over achiever. A man that earns more than she. I dont see this long term with Justin. IMHO
schnitzel
schnitzel

Female Posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:17 pm

^^^. That's what prenups are for.

I don't see Justin running for the hills.  He seems happy and committed to her and to having a baby with her.  And a baby is a commitment, regardless of whether they get married, break up tomorrow or last a lifetime.

They both seem happy.  Maybe marriage will come later for them.  At this point, I wish them well and can't wait to see the nursery she designs.  And am curious to see if her all white or mostly light and white interiors stays that way with a baby.  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:32 pm

schnitzel wrote:If I were Jillian, I would not marry Justin because her net worth is much higher than his.  She may lose a lot if they split. She owns Maui and Canada properties and probably gets residuals from Extreme Makeover reruns and syndications, etc. That maybe the reason she is not signing on the dotted line.

Uh IMO no. There are things called prenups. Anything she owns wealth wise is hers prior to marriage. Anything after marriage is 50/50 generally.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:48 pm

Although she was vocal in the past about wanting marriage and children, maybe Jilly reached a point where she decided the current living together without marriage, and having a child with a man she is in a long term committed relationship with works for her. If it works for her, I say good for her.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:24 pm

I still have my doubts about Justin, but I wish Jilly well.

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:44 pm

This picture showed up in my feed and I just had to laugh. It looks like she's feeling herself up. That's the wrong hand placement Jillian.
https://instagram.com/p/BECJPBzleos/

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 42 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 42 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu