SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:43 pm

Is this their house they are renovating? Asbestos! oh man I'm dealing with that right now for a client.

I thought they built a house?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by terrypat Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Is this their house they are renovating? Asbestos! oh man I'm dealing with that right now for a client.

I thought they built a house?

Yes. They sold their other house and bought a house with more land that was dated,seems to be a real fixer upper.Yep that asbestos bill,man I'd keel over,and think,what have I got myself into.I thought I read that the estimate was 10k more than was on the episode.

terrypat

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:05 pm

So we had a bad read on Justin and he's legit after all?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:07 pm

@terrypat thanks I don't know why I thought they were building. I cannot believe with all her experience they wouldn't have had a home inspection or someone would have realized it could have asbestos.

Justin is a sweetheart, he is bringing me to tears. I love the little compliments he gives her, the beautiful ring he bought her, that was so sweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:10 pm

@sosleepy I always thought he was a good guy. Nothing told me otherwise. All I ever saw were pictures. Watching him now, he's a normal sweet guy IMHO. He's not bothered by the camera, and seems he is just being himself.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by terrypat Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@terrypat thanks I don't know why I thought they were building. I cannot believe with all her experience they wouldn't have had a home inspection or someone would have realized it could have asbestos.

Justin is a sweetheart, he is bringing me to tears. I love the little compliments he gives her, the beautiful ring he bought her, that was so sweet.

Maybe laugh out loud with home inspections,you are not allowed to tear through walls.I guess maybe they fell in love with the lot and view.Yes,episode one was touching.He was so sweet with her.

Last edited by terrypat on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

terrypat

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:25 pm

sosleepy wrote:So we had a bad read on Justin and he's legit after all?

Personally I don't think so and have my reasons. I'll just leave it at that. Lol

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 74 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 74 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 74 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:43 pm

I don't know how she can accomplish so much at once. She has so much on the go. Her and Tory with both of their babies are the sweetest!

I'm not sure what Justin's past rumours or fact's are but the guy I'm watching to me, he seems like he supports her, he's very affectionate with her and very much part of their relationship. He is also the one who seems to be putting the brakes on the cost of reno's so it's not like he wants to blow all this money.

Asbestos was banned in Ontario years ago. That house looks fairly new maybe 20-30 yrs. I'm surprised it has asbestos.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:57 pm

laugh out loud Pumpkin patch, Justin giving her heck for bringing a photographer. Justin actually kills me. That was sad when she had to go back to work.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:01 am

I really enjoyed that. Does anyone know how many epi's this will be on for?

Love it or list it Vancouver is on next. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by terrypat Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I really enjoyed that. Does anyone know how many epi's this will be on for?

Love it or list it Vancouver is on next. laugh out loud

I thought I had read that it was four episodes.I had to pause this episode,so haven't finished it yet.Justin is calmer than me right now over the reno budget,I am freaking.Jillian is used to working with a budget the homeowner decides on,on love it or list it and not her own.Maybe he should set it.

terrypat

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:18 am

Thanks @terrypat

That budget is nuts! I'm looking forward to seeing the finish product. She is so talented.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu