SELECT CONTENT

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by terabithia Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:35 am

She has her baby and beautiful new house, IMO the guy she's tied to right now is ... just there. I don't know why she thinks he's so special but she's the one engaged to him so she clearly knows him a lot better than I do. laugh out loud Oh Jilly bean...

I've been watching her instagram stories for the past month or so and OMG does anyone else wonder how much she spends every day feeding everyone those specialty fancy foods? Does she get all that packaged food for free? I hope so. It seems like there's always a bunch of people there working (her woman friends, not just the construction workers and pool guys) and they're eating and drinking wine constantly.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:29 am

Diana wrote:Yikes another baby?!? I'm sorry but that is the dumbest thing I've heard and this is coming from the one who chose Ed of all people. When you have to literally beg for a engagement, you should probably revaluate your relationship not add more children into it.

Yikes

All JMO

Idk. She has the resources, the help, and Justin at least seems semi involved. I feel like that's not too bad of a situation.... Leo is a happy baby and Jilly seems happy too. With that said I don't think he's anything special and wonder why she went to desperate lengths for him. You're Jillian Harris. no no

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:49 am

terabithia wrote:She has her baby and beautiful new house, IMO the guy she's tied to right now is ... just there. I don't know why she thinks he's so special but she's the one engaged to him so she clearly knows him a lot better than I do. laugh out loud  Oh Jilly bean...

I've been watching her instagram stories for the past month or so and OMG does anyone else wonder how much she spends every day feeding everyone those specialty fancy foods? Does she get all that packaged food for free? I hope so. It seems like there's always a bunch of people there working (her woman friends, not just the construction workers and pool guys) and they're eating and drinking wine constantly.

Everything else in her life is sponsored so why not the food. Although don't get me started on her whole vegan but not really vegan schtick.

I do wonder what she'll do the day Leo decides he wants no part of her staged photos. Guess that will be when it's time for prop, I mean baby #2. JMO

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 76 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 76 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:22 am

I just think if the marriage was really important to them and their family... who cares if your landscaping isn't done? Who even cares if you are pregnant? Like I'm sorry... but why even "get engaged" if you are just going to push that off for years with dumb excuses. It just sounds like a lower scale Bachelor "engagement" to me. laugh out loud

Now she has the ring, I guess.... so she can keep a little of her pride I guess. I'm sure it was embarrassing for her, years with this man child, cheating rumors, and begging and pulling teeth every step of the way with no visible sign of commitment. Jillian shouldn't care what other people think, but she totally does big time!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:32 am

I think of all these women, Leo is the last one to be considered a prop, I think Jill really really wanted this baby and seems to be a fantastic mom.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:42 pm

I agree with @Alanna 100%

If she were to have another baby, I have no doubt she will be just as fantastic!

After watching their show these last few weeks, I can see a better side of Justin also.  It takes a special person to handle Jilly and her hyper ways... He does really great with that: Lets it roll when it is not important, puts his foot down when it is... He is def one that complements her personality and brings her down a notch or two, when is needed.  I still feel she could have gotten a more mature man, but Justin comes from a great family (his dad & mom seem to be such great parents & friends) and he is also a hard worker.

Jillian is, and always was, a super independent woman.  This will not change.  I believe she brings in a lot more of the $$$ in that family, but now-a-days that is not abnormal to see.  As far as her sponsors "giving" her things for free, she certainly works hard for that.  The way she promotes and advertises is great, and IMO it is the least they can do.
As far as the food, she is always shopping for food, going to organic markets, plant based markets, etc etc She may get samples of baby food, or other, but I am pretty sure she buys her own.  
She is a compulsive shopper, haha! So I can also say that IMO their wardrobe is also bought by her, and the gifts she gets are just a bonus.

Loving her new hair style... I am also glad the "Love It, or List It" show was cancelled for her. She seems to truly appreciate the time she will have at home, her brand, blog, etc etc

Leo is such a beauty of a baby!

Last edited by TrishB on Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 76 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:12 am

IDK. It's not about me. It's about her.
Is she happy? Is she healthy? Is her son healthy and happy? And before anyone reading this says how Pollyanna-ish this sounds apply this to any favorite fan or your own parents or kids. And btw--Jillian is far from one of my favorites. I like her well enough, but that's about it.
I got so sad tonight hearing about Michael Buble's son's battle with cancer. It made me think long and hard about what is really important in life.
Maybe I can be a nicer person.
I like her new hair-do, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:49 pm

Happy 1yr Birthday Leo! hbbanner

Birthday party Jillian Harris style!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:03 pm

Jillian has incredible taste. All of the bachelor "blogger" girls should take a page out of her book (is that the correct saying? Haha). I guess that's the difference when you're already a designer and further your career with all the bachelor opportunity, as opposed to quitting your day job as a flight attendant/Hairdresser to start a "blog"

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:24 pm

^ The Bachelor girls probably can't afford to take even a paragraph out of Jillian's book, her life is is super expensive $$$ laugh out loud. Still fun to look at!

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:28 pm

Any first birthday party that has a dress code listed on the invite isn't a party I want to attend. #SorryNotSorry

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 76 87b72b10 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 76 86669110 Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 76 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:50 pm

umngirl wrote:Any first birthday party that has a dress code listed on the invite isn't a party I want to attend. #SorryNotSorry

I agree that it's super OTT for a first birthday. I'm planing our little one's first birthday right now and her post gave me anxiety Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 76 1f623

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jillian Harris & Justin Pasutto - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+114
ElonM
Topazgold
mindless
Sheokaf
mprssdbyu