SELECT CONTENT

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Thu May 05, 2011 6:16 pm

Not that I am happy if Blake is not in the F2 because he is one of my favorites, but his status has been elusive for quite some time.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Alanna Thu May 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Love_Me wrote:Not that I am happy if Blake is not in the F2 because he is one of my favorites, but his status has been elusive for quite some time.

But maybe he made it past HTD instead of Ryan or Mickey? Guess are our hopes for a Blake/Ash dental clinic are dashed. Rats! 😆

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Alanna wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Not that I am happy if Blake is not in the F2 because he is one of my favorites, but his status has been elusive for quite some time.

But maybe he made it past HTD instead of Ryan or Mickey? Guess are our hopes for a Blake/Ash dental clinic are dashed. Rats! 😆
Guess Ashely didn't want to talk all about teeth every night at the dinner table. :giggle: He's a fav of mine too.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri May 06, 2011 12:04 am

I'm thinking we may end up with a Constantine/Ben F. final 2. Perhaps we may see another season like Trista's? Ashley seems to have great chemistry with Constantine immediately, plus he seems to be charismatic and his pics seem to indicate that he carries himself with confidence. On the other hand, Ben F. may appear (or be edited) as quiet and sweet, as least according to what is written on the ABC board about him.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri May 06, 2011 12:32 am

mnmhughes wrote:I'm thinking we may end up with a Constantine/Ben F. final 2. Perhaps we may see another season like Trista's? Ashley seems to have great chemistry with Constantine immediately, plus he seems to be charismatic and his pics seem to indicate that he carries himself with confidence. On the other hand, Ben F. may appear (or be edited) as quiet and sweet, as least according to what is written on the ABC board about him.

Speculation only!...you know, that could work, and here possibility is how I could see that working, starting with Constantine appearing to be an intended F4. But first a little background...
I suspected that originally the first night ChrisL came in as F4. Why do I say that? ChrisL stood in the back with the F4s. Now, I know he is quite tall, but other tall guys have been placed on the end of rows closer to the front. Tall F3 Jeremy was even in the front row.
ChrisL also originally came out of the limo at #6 which was the same number as Jason, DeAnna's intended #4 who moved up to F2 when Graham defaulted.
I got confused because Kirk was #17 or so which was about where Wes came out, so I automatically assumed Kirk was #4. Kirk was standing on the front row where the F3 around that time would be standing, but then again, Kirk was small in stature and would have been lost in the back. I think maybe Kirk went in intended to be F3 and fell to F4.
ChrisL moved quickly up the line in favor, however, with Ali, and more importantly with the producers.

By the time of the HTs, there was no doubt ChrisL was in the F2 slot. If you go back and look at the way the F2 HTs air beginning with Matt's season, the predominant order is that the 2nd HT is F2 - not always: Ali, Ashley.

Now to Constantine....he could be F2 ....He looks to have the physical connection. If his HT was filmed 2nd, that would fall in line with Chantal's and Chris's that I know were filmed 2nd.

Next, somebody with long hair has a 1-1 date with Ashley. They are standing in front of that temple? in Hong Kong in the 5th episode. That episode has been known to be the one where we see F2 or F4 one-on-one dates. I was thinking that was Ben. Maybe instead it is Constantine, and he is the F2?
That would make more sense than F1 Ben getting his first 1-1 in the 5th episode when that hasn't happened in 10 seasons.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:14 am

Okay, been over to RS site and he says that Will gets the first 1on1 in the 2nd epi so for the last several seasons, that puts him into the f4.......now William lives in Vancouver Washington.......wasn't there rumours or texts about how a hometown happens around Vancouver Washington??

Now as far as past seasons go:

Ali.....................F1 came from epi 3 1 on 1
F2 came from epi 4 1 on 1
supposed F3(Frank) came from epi 2 1 on 1

Jillian F1(ed) came from epi 3 1 on 1
F2 (Kiptyn) came from epi 4 1 on 1
supposed F3 (Jake) came from first 1 on 1 epi 2

De Anna Supposed F1(Jason) got his 1 on 1 epi 3
supposed F2(Jesse) got his 1 on 1 epi 4
Supposed F3(Graham) had 1 on 1 epi 2

Jen Scheft supposed F1 John Paul had first 1 on 1 epi 3
supposed F2 Jerry had first 1 on 1 epi 4
supposed F3 Keith had first 1 on1 1 epi 2

I believe that things will round out as William.........F3
Micky F1/F2
Ryan P F1/F2
Constantine F3

1) do we know when William got home?
2) do we know that there was filming in Kansas for sure?

Last edited by Coastal on Sun May 08, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add more to the post)

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Sun May 08, 2011 1:06 am

Coastal wrote:Okay, been over to RS site and he says that Will gets the first 1on1 in the 2nd epi so for the last several seasons, that puts him into the f4.......now William lives in Vancouver Washington.......wasn't there rumours or texts about how a hometown happens around Vancouver Washington??

Micky F1/F2
Ryan P F1/F2
Constantine F3

1) do we know when William got home?2) do we know that there was filming in Kansas for sure?

Reguarding the bolded. I think that William was back to work on April 7.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 2 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 1:33 am

jurystillout wrote:
Coastal wrote:Okay, been over to RS site and he says that Will gets the first 1on1 in the 2nd epi so for the last several seasons, that puts him into the f4.......now William lives in Vancouver Washington.......wasn't there rumours or texts about how a hometown happens around Vancouver Washington??

Micky F1/F2
Ryan P F1/F2
Constantine F3

1) do we know when William got home?2) do we know that there was filming in Kansas for sure?

Reguarding the bolded. I think that William was back to work on April 7.

Thanks for answering......guess that blows what the previous charts have shown.........LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun May 08, 2011 4:01 am

William was seen back at home working on Monday 4/11:

I found this post a couple of weeks ago...

Love_Me wrote:William “Will” Holman was back home seen working at Sprint on 4/11.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun May 08, 2011 9:36 am

Micky F1/F2
Ryan P F1/F2
Constantine F3

Coastal, there are now usually (2) one-one dates in these long seasons. I think Mickey got the other one. Cutie pie Will ( and form his pic, he is a doll) doesn't seem to have many serious thoughts. I have a feeling he took himself out of the running with someone who has been in school all of her life.

The other 1-1 date in that 2nd episode, I believe, was with the hunkey Mickey who is Cosmo's Mr. Ohio. He was filmed getting out of the limo #1 and kissing her. We believe he got a HT. The question from here is where does he end up in the F4?
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Bloomers wrote:

Micky F1/F2
Ryan P F1/F2
Constantine F3

Coastal, there are now usually (2) one-one dates in these long seasons. I think Mickey got the other one. Cutie pie Will ( and form his pic, he is a doll) doesn't seem to have many serious thoughts. I have a feeling he took himself out of the running with someone who has been in school all of her life.

The other 1-1 date in that 2nd episode, I believe, was with the hunkey Mickey who is Cosmo's Mr. Ohio. He was filmed getting out of the limo #1 and kissing her. We believe he got a HT. The question from here is where does he end up in the F4?

Okay, gone back and looked at the charts that I made which have been very reliable for sometime with editing....DeAnna.......shorter season......1 individual date epi 2....................Jillian, start of longer bachette seasons, 1 individual date epi 2.

bachelor's
every second season seems to be one 1 on 1 dates in epi 2 since Jason's season........Jason (2), Jake (1), Brad (2).............

Again, I find the charting system from previous seasons really helps with the editing........IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun May 08, 2011 6:56 pm

Coastal wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

Micky F1/F2
Ryan P F1/F2
Constantine F3

Okay, gone back and looked at the charts that I made which have been very reliable for sometime with editing....DeAnna.......shorter season......1 individual date epi 2....................Jillian, start of longer bachette seasons, 1 individual date epi 2.

bachelor's
every second season seems to be one 1 on 1 dates in epi 2 since Jason's season........Jason (2), Jake (1), Brad (2).............

Again, I find the charting system from previous seasons really helps with the editing........IMO

What I have noticed though is regardless of whether there is 1 or 2 one-ones beginning with DeAnna, one of the F4 comes out of Ep.2, and in Jason's season 2 of the F4 came out of the Ep. 2, but at least 1 out of the F4 is going to come out of that episode.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

+59
allykat
emusha
agentcurls
gurlbrit
Bronwyn