SELECT CONTENT

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 43 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:21 am

DMBFan wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
Max64 wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:Has Ashley mentioned being worried about how Ben is feeling? The one thing I have noticed is that she seems to always be worried about what JP is feeling. For some reason I seem to remember it being said that the lead is always more worried about what the F1 is feeling and the F2 is always concerned about how the lead is feeling. F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 43 1430875924

I remember CH making the comment that Jason was always concerned about what Molly thought about him, Ali was always worried if she was good enough for Roberto, she was always concerned if he was "for real". Brad was always wooing Emily, wondering if he would be good enough for her and her daughter.

Thank you Max! I thought it was a CH blog during Ali's season that I had read this. The only one I have heard Ashley being concerned over is JP.

And then there was CH's interview a few weeks ago where he was defending TPTB's decision not to show Ashley any of Bentley's tapes. He said, "Where would the line stop? What is Ashley wanted to know what JP was saying about her, or Ali wanted to know what Roberto .....err" and then continues rambling on. F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 43 40742102

I actually thought that was a little slip on Mr Harrison's part, or at the very least a clue.

ha! I just said the same thing.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 43 Empty Re: F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

Post by DMBFan Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:25 am

Love_Me wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
Max64 wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:Has Ashley mentioned being worried about how Ben is feeling? The one thing I have noticed is that she seems to always be worried about what JP is feeling. For some reason I seem to remember it being said that the lead is always more worried about what the F1 is feeling and the F2 is always concerned about how the lead is feeling. F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 43 1430875924

I remember CH making the comment that Jason was always concerned about what Molly thought about him, Ali was always worried if she was good enough for Roberto, she was always concerned if he was "for real". Brad was always wooing Emily, wondering if he would be good enough for her and her daughter.

Thank you Max! I thought it was a CH blog during Ali's season that I had read this. The only one I have heard Ashley being concerned over is JP.

And then there was CH's interview a few weeks ago where he was defending TPTB's decision not to show Ashley any of Bentley's tapes. He said, "Where would the line stop? What is Ashley wanted to know what JP was saying about her, or Ali wanted to know what Roberto .....err" and then continues rambling on. F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 43 40742102

I actually thought that was a little slip on Mr Harrison's part, or at the very least a clue.

ha! I just said the same thing.

:giggle: I just watched this interview the other day & after he said the Ashley/JP & Ali/Roberto stuff, he just stopped and then moved the topic in another direction.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:31 am

sjcaligurl wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:Has Ashley mentioned being worried about how Ben is feeling? The one thing I have noticed is that she seems to always be worried about what JP is feeling. For some reason I seem to remember it being said that the lead is always more worried about what the F1 is feeling and the F2 is always concerned about how the lead is feeling. no idea

I noticed that as well and I think I mentioned it someplace else. She said in the last episode that she felt that Ben likes her. I also noticed that they show her asking questions like "Can I help you" when he was talking about harvesting grapes for his wine. Or when they were painting the fans she said "we can put these on our mantel" ... "are you proposing already?" They've both said they feel like they are boyfriend/girlfriend. They are on a quieter, track but he seems like a good F1.

I think she actually likes and is more sexually attracted to JP and he seems to go out of his way to let her know he's interested yet she keeps apologizing and then questioning him. She's afraid of getting in over her head with him. She's not paying attention to her own actions around him. She makes out with him at home and falls asleep cuddled up with him. Then apologizes for a bad date and wants to make it up to him. She was making out with him in the rain then questioning whether he is going to leave. She was basically sitting in his lap in the last episode but then asking if he could see himself with her in everyday life. I think JP did start being standoffish at the orphanage date because he realized he was falling too far too fast. Yet, then she got bummed when he wasn't paying enough attention and started focusing on Ben. I wonder how much of that had to do with her getting scared that he was losing interest. She ends up asking him to take a walk to make sure that they are still okay. Ben gets the rose but JP gets the big love scene in the sand. I really wonder what the other guys thought when they saw that episode? LOL! I can see where she finally believes him, takes the plunge and picks him in the end.

I also noticed that she kinda tries to control the kisses with the guys (except Ryan but he's rather aggressive) by holding their faces. JP is the only one who keeps moving her hands. So, again, I see her being unable to relax and just let him kiss her. I don't think RS is above being wrong again and I think it's going to be JP but if it's not, it's not like no one could have seen it coming with Ben.

Ah, I must disagree. I think she was pretty darn relaxed during that beach kiss -- so relaxed, in fact, that her legs were like jello and she couldn't even walk back to the party afterwards! giggling
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:19 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:Has Ashley mentioned being worried about how Ben is feeling? The one thing I have noticed is that she seems to always be worried about what JP is feeling. For some reason I seem to remember it being said that the lead is always more worried about what the F1 is feeling and the F2 is always concerned about how the lead is feeling. no idea

I noticed that as well and I think I mentioned it someplace else. She said in the last episode that she felt that Ben likes her. I also noticed that they show her asking questions like "Can I help you" when he was talking about harvesting grapes for his wine. Or when they were painting the fans she said "we can put these on our mantel" ... "are you proposing already?" They've both said they feel like they are boyfriend/girlfriend. They are on a quieter, track but he seems like a good F1.

I think she actually likes and is more sexually attracted to JP and he seems to go out of his way to let her know he's interested yet she keeps apologizing and then questioning him. She's afraid of getting in over her head with him. She's not paying attention to her own actions around him. She makes out with him at home and falls asleep cuddled up with him. Then apologizes for a bad date and wants to make it up to him. She was making out with him in the rain then questioning whether he is going to leave. She was basically sitting in his lap in the last episode but then asking if he could see himself with her in everyday life. I think JP did start being standoffish at the orphanage date because he realized he was falling too far too fast. Yet, then she got bummed when he wasn't paying enough attention and started focusing on Ben. I wonder how much of that had to do with her getting scared that he was losing interest. She ends up asking him to take a walk to make sure that they are still okay. Ben gets the rose but JP gets the big love scene in the sand. I really wonder what the other guys thought when they saw that episode? LOL! I can see where she finally believes him, takes the plunge and picks him in the end.

I also noticed that she kinda tries to control the kisses with the guys (except Ryan but he's rather aggressive) by holding their faces. JP is the only one who keeps moving her hands. So, again, I see her being unable to relax and just let him kiss her. I don't think RS is above being wrong again and I think it's going to be JP but if it's not, it's not like no one could have seen it coming with Ben.

Nice post and I've noticed a lot of those little moments too about her interactions with Ben versus JP but honestly, they don't point to Ben being F1 to me at all.

With Ben, I see her controlling that relationship and knowing she's "in charge"- she buzzes when she wants to, she makes bold comments about living together and doesn't really care what his reaction is, he's already her boyfriend, etc. To me, it seems that there's not much stress on her part about their relationship. OTOH, with JP, she's always freaking out about what he's thinking. He mentions that the kids changed him no matter what and she panics that it means he's leaving her/the show. He spends more time painting than flirting and she thinks he no longer likes her. They have a sweet date and he's being really sweet to her and she's apologizing that he was unhappy about it even when he gave her no indication of that. They have their 1:1 at the cocktail party and instead of flirting, she asks if he can see them ordering Chinese food. It's a huge contrast between "telling" Ben about their whole future life together versus just hoping JP will order in food with her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:36 pm

By Alanna -- [/quote] With Ben, I see her controlling that relationship and knowing she's "in charge"- she buzzes when she wants to, she makes bold comments about living together and doesn't really care what his reaction is, he's already her boyfriend, etc. To me, it seems that there's not much stress on her part about their relationship. OTOH, with JP, she's always freaking out about what he's thinking. He mentions that the kids changed him no matter what and she panics that it means he's leaving her/the show. He spends more time painting than flirting and she thinks he no longer likes her. They have a sweet date and he's being really sweet to her and she's apologizing that he was unhappy about it even when he gave her no indication of that. They have their 1:1 at the cocktail party and instead of flirting, she asks if he can see them ordering Chinese food. It's a huge contrast between "telling" Ben about their whole future life together versus just hoping JP will order in food with her.[/quote]

These are good points - you may be on to something. But I find it interesting that Ben would be so positive with his feelings if it was so obvious to a lot of the other guys that she was seriously interested in JP. And I keep remembering Ashley's quote - I think ep 2 - where she says "I love a surprise ..."

Another thing - the wise man from Thailand on Constantine's date advised - don't win - or don't try to win. JP goes all out to win his boxing match. I think from RS's comments, Ben and Constantine as partners do not win the boat race activity. I wonder how we are going to understand the significance of the wise man's advice ....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:41 pm

CHO wrote:
These are good points - you may be on to something. But I find it interesting that Ben would be so positive with his feelings if it was so obvious to a lot of the other guys that she was seriously interested in JP. And I keep remembering Ashley's quote - I think ep 2 - where she says "I love a surprise ..."

Another thing - the wise man from Thailand on Constantine's date advised - don't win - or don't try to win. JP goes all out to win his boxing match. I think from RS's comments, Ben and Constantine as partners do not win the boat race activity. I wonder how we are going to understand the significance of the wise man's advice ....

Love how she says she loves surprises because she doesn't seem to enjoy them much when they actually happen.

Bentley up and leaves she melts down, JP gives the "regardless" comment and she jumps all over him about it, Bentley comes back and she acts like she's going to pass out, Mickey wants to leave and she cries.. I could go on and on here rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:16 pm

I think she means good surprises. F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 43 2174738820

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:53 pm

Love_Me wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
San wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
Max64 wrote:

That still cracks me up, because the next interview he did, and addressed the same thing, he changed Roberto's name to William. F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 43 2174738820

Really? I didn't know that. That is funny!! F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 43 2174738820

I edited my post. It was an interview that was done earlier in the season that he said William. The one where he said Roberto was done recently. I think it was Love_Me that said she remembered reading it to. Maybe she can recall which interview it was.

I do remember CH saying that, but he included Roberto and JP's name in the same sentence. IMO it was a big slip up on his part. He tried to backtrack, but it was too late. I don't recall him talking about William.

Let me see if I can find that interview to see his exact quote.

Here is the article I was thinking of when he said William.

" Harrison: I'm catching heat and the producers are catching heat, but the only way we could have told her everything about Bentley was to completely affect her journey. What line do we not want to cross? Then it really opens up Pandora's box and where to we stop the line? Do I tell her a snide comment that J.P. just made or "Oh I heard William said something about you too"? Why would she even date these guys when she could just go to the producers and watch the tapes and see how they act. It completely undermines everything we've been about for the entire show. I know it's a sketchy grey area, but that's the line we've drawn and we've stuck to it."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Ashley-Bentley-1034005.aspx
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:50 pm

This is not good for JP if CH made that comment about a snide remark at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:52 pm

reason wrote:This is not good for JP if CH made that comment about a snide remark at all.

I think he was just using that as an example, not that JP had actually made one.
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:36 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
San wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
Max64 wrote:

That still cracks me up, because the next interview he did, and addressed the same thing, he changed Roberto's name to William. F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 43 2174738820

Really? I didn't know that. That is funny!! F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 43 2174738820

I edited my post. It was an interview that was done earlier in the season that he said William. The one where he said Roberto was done recently. I think it was Love_Me that said she remembered reading it to. Maybe she can recall which interview it was.

I do remember CH saying that, but he included Roberto and JP's name in the same sentence. IMO it was a big slip up on his part. He tried to backtrack, but it was too late. I don't recall him talking about William.

Let me see if I can find that interview to see his exact quote.

Here is the article I was thinking of when he said William.

" Harrison: I'm catching heat and the producers are catching heat, but the only way we could have told her everything about Bentley was to completely affect her journey. What line do we not want to cross? Then it really opens up Pandora's box and where to we stop the line? Do I tell her a snide comment that J.P. just made or "Oh I heard William said something about you too"? Why would she even date these guys when she could just go to the producers and watch the tapes and see how they act. It completely undermines everything we've been about for the entire show. I know it's a sketchy grey area, but that's the line we've drawn and we've stuck to it."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelorette-Ashley-Bentley-1034005.aspx

Thanks for posting this! F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1 - Page 43 3792326465
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:42 pm

I think he just gave it away too! LOL! There is a far cry from guys making a few smart comments amongst the other guys or having the "if she doesn't pick me I'll get over it" attitude and what Bentley was doing. Bentley wasn't interested in the process and was actually there to mock and hurt her. There is a difference and if CH doesn't realize that, he's kinda dumb.

I knew that when Trista/Ryan, Ali/Roberto and Jason/Molly were scheduled to be at the ATFR for Brad, that it was already over. They only call in the troops when there is trouble in paradise.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

F1, F2, F3, and F4 Speculation - Thread #1

+59
allykat
emusha
agentcurls
gurlbrit
Bronwyn