SELECT CONTENT

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:58 pm

San wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
nutty1 wrote:And maybe Doug wouldn't want to move his child away from his grandparents/family. We just don't know yet.

In his bio it said his child was raised by the grandparents or was Doug raised by his grandparents?

I read it as Doug being raised by his grandparents.

That is how I read it as well....

Me too.

Thanks everyone! Hugesmile
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1

Post by Shelby Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:41 pm

he has the whole package except the location: he has a son, he has money, he loves sports, he is very good looking and... he can share the loss painful story.

I see many things in common here. Lets remember that at one point emily was ready to move with brad no?

ps: glad to be back with emily's season :)

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:42 pm

Shelby wrote:he has the whole package except the location: he has a son, he has money, he loves sports, he is very good looking and... he can share the loss painful story.

I see many things in common here. Lets remember that at one point emily was ready to move with brad no?

ps: glad to be back with emily's season Smiley

welcomeback Shelby! Glad you're back!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Shelby wrote:he has the whole package except the location: he has a son, he has money, he loves sports, he is very good looking and... he can share the loss painful story.

Welcome back. What kept you away ? Glad you are back though and I agree with you about Doug. He will be one of the front runners.

Last edited by bing2262 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:52 pm

San wrote:

welcomeback Shelby! Glad you're back!

thank you dear Smiley

feels good to be back! handwave

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:56 pm

bing2262 wrote:

Welcome back. What kept you away ? Glad you are back though and I agree with you about Doug. He is will be one of the front runners.

sorry... felt that ben's season was a joke plus I did not like the guy at all. (I watched Meet & greet and I was done). anyway... next!

thanks for the welcome back :Smiley:

I have a feeling with this guy... methinks front runner... if he is sweet and talk with class, it is a done deal for me. at least top 2

but yet again we are missing 20 more guys, but this one gives me a great vibe Smiley

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:01 pm

Shelby wrote:
San wrote:

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1 - Page 3 3148819166 Shelby! Glad you're back!

thank you dear :)

feels good to be back! Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1 - Page 3 4007783940

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1 - Page 3 Welcomeback46
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Shelby wrote:
San wrote:

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1 - Page 3 3148819166 Shelby! Glad you're back!

thank you dear :)

feels good to be back! Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1 - Page 3 4007783940

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1 - Page 3 Welcomeback46

aweeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thank you sweetie pie!

muahhh

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by NittanyKenVB Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:40 am

WOW! Well if Emily doesn't work out I have a pretty 22-yr old daughter ...

Just sayin'! giggling

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1 - Page 3 400-63Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1 - Page 3 245x245
NittanyKenVB
NittanyKenVB

Male Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:26 pm

His grandfather (that raised him) passed away very recently . I wonder if that has to do with everyone being moved to tears.

" Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Everyone here was moved to tears by one of the guys just now. #Bachelorette "
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:25 pm

tigertiz wrote:His grandfather (that raised him) passed away very recently . I wonder if that has to do with everyone being moved to tears.

" Robert Mills ‏ @Millsy11374 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Everyone here was moved to tears by one of the guys just now. #Bachelorette "

Has it been found out if he is divorced or widowed? If it is him it could be an even sadder story if he lost his wife. Just speculation,though. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:05 pm

From what I can find out ... and most of it is extrapolated from very little info ....

I think there is a possibility that he was never married. I think Austin lives with his mother in Spokane.

I think Doug has a younger sister (Melinda) who lives in CA, and perhaps another sister (Faye).

Doug was raised by his grandfather who just died (Douglas L) and grandmother (Faye A). The grandpaents own a big house in NE Tacoma. They had 7 children, two of whom have died. I assume one of them who died is Doug's father, whom I think died in 1980.
There were 12 grandchildren, so Doug & his sister have 9 or 10 cousins. Amongst the cousins, there are 7 great grand kids, of whom Austin is one. BIG family.

I think the family is Catholic, and I assume that Doug and his sister went to the local Catholic HS.

(All of this is gleened fom public information)

Last edited by jelle on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Clerget - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1

+71
Tattina
Di_ATL
umngirl
Jaybird
pavalygurl