SELECT CONTENT

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1 - Page 51 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:20 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
and we're ticked!! :yes: Kidding.... Kidding!!! Just disappointed.

LOTS of us disappointed! Tell him we'll enjoy him while he's on the show and hope he's the next bachelor!

Back to top Go down

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1 - Page 51 Empty Re: Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1

Post by jello1592 Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Add me onto the disappointed list!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:36 pm

I'm disappointed too! I really liked what I knew of Ryan.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:39 pm

But on the bright side, at least we know!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:25 pm

My favorite preseason picks did not make it to HTD . hmmm So this leaves Sean ,Arie and Chris as possible F 1. I am ruling out Jeff Holm. I will wait until episode 3 to name my F 1 choice.

I am a little disappointed Ryan did not make it, however if the emotional and physical connection is not there, it cannot be forced upon Emily. I sincerely hope she picks the right guy for her. I want her to be happy with a really great guy. I thought Ryan or Doug will be a good match for her, but I was wrong. I am curious to see what got them eliminated before HTD.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Trippinmom5 Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:30 pm

I am extremely disappointed as well!!! Believe now it will be Arie, not nearly as excited for the season! O well

Trippinmom5

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Everyone, don't be so down!! :sending flowers
Other than the video and what we have read about him, you really don't know Ryan. Wait til the season starts and give every guy a chance. I am sure Em picked some nice guys for her F4! Just enjoy it for what it is....a crazy reality show that we are all a bit obsessed with!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:40 pm

nutty1 wrote:Everyone, don't be so down!! :sending flowers
Other than the video and what we have read about him, you really don't know Ryan. Wait til the season starts and give every guy a chance. I am sure Em picked some nice guys for her F4! Just enjoy it for what it is....a crazy reality show that we are all a bit obsessed with!!

Thank you nutty for expressing my thoughts in such a nice way! Appreciate it girl! bestbud!
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:42 pm

nutty1 wrote:Everyone, don't be so down!! :sending flowers

Right, I'd rather watch her with the men she's in to and has some sort of heat with rather than someone she finds boring and closer to being her dad than her boyfriend. I've already seen that story and it doesn't end so well.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:08 pm

What if Ryan is in the F4 and RS is wrong about this? Have we even considered that as a possibility? I know. I know. However, this thought did cross my mind at one point today.

Note to self next season: No information or photographic evidence of said contestant before the HTD's begin to film is very bad news.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Love_Me wrote:What if Ryan is in the F4 and RS is wrong about this? Have we even considered that as a possibility? I know. I know. However, this thought did cross my mind at one point today.

Note to self next season: No information or photographic evidence of said contestant before the HTD's begin to film is very bad news.

If he gets a 1 on 1 in Croatia I am going to find it very odd.. since that seems to be the episode that Travis goes home as well. Why would she send home both of her 1 on 1 dates? I mean I guess it's never been done before.

I know I was not expecting this at all... The only other time I can remember the first 1 on 1 not getting an HTD was William but unless Ryan starts complaining the the Bette isn't Chantal or that's he's a 31 year old boy trapped in a mans body .. I won't understand the problem.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Love_Me wrote:What if Ryan is in the F4 and RS is wrong about this? Have we even considered that as a possibility? I know. I know. However, this thought did cross my mind at one point today.

I would love for RS to be wrong, but more than likely he's not. I'll see if I can get friends in the area to keep eye for him. And I may be heading up to Evans in the next week for to watch a baseball game or two if the region crossovers workout the way we think they will. If so, I'll definitely keep watch...we'd would be playing Greenbriar, which I think is where he went to high school. Although he played football, so not sure if he has any interest in baseball or how his old high school teams are doing??

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ryan Bowers - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Thread #1

+61
dee
TNGirl
amowen83
Iam4UGA
pbmax