SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:43 pm

joey_potter wrote:

Tenley and Kiptyn are both good people with different needs. Best of luck to them both.

Well said.

It does seem they tried but there have also been signs for a long time that something might not quite be meshing. I hope they now move on and each find their special someone.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:16 pm

Wow, I didn't think he'd address the break up directly. I wish them both well.

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by joey_potter Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:Wow, I didn't think he'd address the break up directly. I wish them both well.

I didn't either, but I suppose it's hard to read all that speculation about your failed relationship as pictures of your ex hanging out with a new guy surface. It's quite a hot topic on both his and her social media right now as casual fans are just noticing their separation. Of course, the presence of Kasey has people talking and probably has got Kiptyn thinking. Even if he knows the break was for the best, Kip has to feel hurt seeing Tenley w/ a new guy and also feel hurt seeing people "ship" Tenley and Kasey as fans move on from KipTen as well.

T&K (the people, not the jewelry ;)) have had some distance and time now to reflect and start to let go. I think they both know it's for real this time, and that's sad but good. It's a shame it took this long to figure out, but I also take that as proof that they really did care about each other and tried to make it work, as Kiptyn says.

joey_potter

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:11 pm

The only reason IMO Kip put that out there is because of Carrie. I haven't checked to see what that's all about, but it sounds like there were rumours. As far as I know, Carrie is happily married to NHL player Mike Fisher. I wonder if he would have made an announcement sooner or later.

I'm glad Kiptyn put that notice out there. I think that will help with moving on. Who knows, maybe he will meet someone very soon as well.

He's a good guy.

ETA: I didn't see your post joey, till after I posted this. That is awful that Kip is receiving all those nasty comments. Why is he getting blamed for all this? What is wrong with people. Geesh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by joey_potter Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote: I didn't see your post joey, till after I posted this. That is awful that Kip is receiving all those nasty comments. Why is he getting blamed for all this? What is wrong with people. Geesh.

I should clarify that I haven't seen a ton of nastiness from fans, but there have been a few hurtful comments. I've seen mostly support for both of them, but you know how the few ugly ones always stick out and can really get to a person. There was a ton of speculation under the Carrie picture and a few people getting snippy with others about the status of KipTen. I'm sure Kip is trying to make that all go away.

joey_potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 57 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

+107
bleuberry
Mimi27
LibbyBell
Occasionalfan1
whit90