SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Alanna Wed May 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Alexxxx wrote:

Because more and more it's smelling like Jillian's season all over again. Sweet, sensitive girl with low self esteem in the relationship arena gets run over by a mack truck (or several mack trucks).

You're right and we're not even mentioning their physical similarities. But I'm really hoping she rewrites Jill's ending. :hug:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 4:48 pm

dee wrote:OMG, then who is her Ed :sad:
Let's hope the ending is better for Ashley and diverts from Jillian's storyboard at that point.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed May 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Gina wrote:
dee wrote:OMG, then who is her Ed :sad:
Let's hope the ending is better for Ashley and diverts from Jillian's storyboard at that point.

Her f4 seem pretty good so far... so I think any one of them would be better than Jillian's ending. But I won't count my chickens before they hatch.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Perhaps I am posting in the wrong thread but other than what RS has said regarding the F4, do we have concrete evidence that any of the guys that he has said reach Fiji ? By that I mean screencap evidence ?
I have now learnt not to trust everything that he says but sadly am unable to sleuth the way you all can !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2011 5:31 pm

Generally, in the extended preview release we get sc of the HTDs for some of the F4 and sc of some of the FD for the F3.
I was disappointed that we either have not gotten any this season or we have not picked them out yet to be such. I am going to keep digging. Maybe we missed something from those previews? Did I miss something?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Generally, in the extended preview release we get sc of the HTDs for some of the F4 and sc of some of the FD for the F3.
I was disappointed that we either have not gotten any this season or we have not picked them out yet to be such. I am going to keep digging. Maybe we missed something from those previews? Did I miss something?

I've looked through them, but I don't think I saw any HTD caps Kasha. I'm sure that cap of Ash and a guy jumping off of a cliff into the waterfall is a FD or LCD activity, but it's too far to tell who it is. I wish I could get a more clearer cap of it and one that is closer.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed May 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Kasha, I didn't see anything I could pick out to be from the HTDs, which I too found to be odd. I think the waterfall SC's are from the FD or LCD, but there's no way I can tell who is in those pics. I keep looking through all the SC's but nothing looks to fill in those gaps yet.

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 87b72b10 Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 86669110 Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 25, 2011 5:42 pm

San I mentioned (in the SCs thread) that guy jumping near the waterfall with Ash does not appear have long hair so that rules out Tino and Ben both. A clearer cap would be great.
My gut tells me that RS is wrong but we need proof for this.
Is there a thread on here which details when the guys "surfaced" again ? We had some of that mapped out for Ali's season and even Jillians I think and that was great evidence.
All we have right now is a SC of Ryan in Fiji and VOs of what is almost definitely Ryan and JP talking mentioning Fiji in the season preview.
The rest is now assuming the RS is right and I don't think he is.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2011 5:43 pm

I find this so odd and wonder why. I can not remember a recent season(to be honest I can't remember a season) where at least a couple contestants were shown in sc for HTD, same with FD.
The preview montage is very carefully laid out. I wonder why certain items were omitted this time.
Lots of odd things this season. Lots of changes?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I find this so odd and wonder why. I can not remember a recent season(to be honest I can't remember a season) where at least a couple contestants were shown in sc for HTD, same with FD.
The preview montage is very carefully laid out. I wonder why certain items were omitted this time.
Lots of odd things this season. Lots of changes?

You're right. The season preview has highlighted the drama areas upto F6 but conveniently left out the F4/F3/F2 screencaps.
Fleiss is getting craftier with what he is releasing.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2011 6:02 pm

double post deleted by moi.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed May 25, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 25, 2011 6:03 pm

This is so blurry, but if we see a guy wearing orange shorts this season before the FD's we might have one of our F3 guys confirmed.

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 25 2011-015
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

+62
beader
jelle
TrustxLove
Princess81320
JBF