SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 38 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:08 pm

So JP gets his first 1-1 date with Ashley next week after the Bentley drama.. JP also has his second 1-1 date in Ep 6, right after Bentley returns?? Too convienent, not buying the Bentley story at all

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by DMBFan Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Max64 wrote:So JP gets his first 1-1 date with Ashley next week after the Bentley drama.. JP also has his second 1-1 date in Ep 6, right after Bentley returns?? Too convienent, not buying the Bentley story at all

Smokescreen to distract from Ashley and JP's dates - don't want people discussing Ashley and JP the next day around the water cooler...

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:27 pm

DMBFan wrote:
Max64 wrote:So JP gets his first 1-1 date with Ashley next week after the Bentley drama.. JP also has his second 1-1 date in Ep 6, right after Bentley returns?? Too convienent, not buying the Bentley story at all

Smokescreen to distract from Ashley and JP's dates - don't want people discussing Ashley and JP the next day around the water cooler...

Thank goodness for spoilers. I really don't think I could go without them. Believe me I have tried. :drunken:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:27 pm

DMBFan wrote:

Exactly. TPTB want people talking about Bentley and his exit.They don't want people talking about Ash and JP's connection.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Love_Me wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

Thank goodness for spoilers. I really don't think I could go without them. Believe me I have tried. :drunken:

Me too! My friend and I said at the beginning of the season that we'd be unspoiled this season, and here I am, knowing who the F1 is. I couldn't help myself.. I can't go without knowing anymore.. :study:
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:30 pm

DMBFan wrote:

I completely agree! With the looks that were exchanged between Ashley and JP at the last RC (Sans video makes it so obvious) there is no way she could be that "in love" with Bentley. As you said, a smokesccreen to detract from the chemistry that Ash and JP have.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:36 pm

And let us not forget folks... just before Ashley's Fantasy Suite time with JP in Fiji, we get Ryan P's return...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:37 pm

JBF wrote:And let us not forget folks... just before Ashley's Fantasy Suite time with JP in Fiji, we get Ryan P's return...

This is getting eerie . . . . :shock:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:41 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
JBF wrote:And let us not forget folks... just before Ashley's Fantasy Suite time with JP in Fiji, we get Ryan P's return...

This is getting eerie . . . . :shock:

OMG another interruption? Obviously they are distracting the Ashley/JP romance. If he's not F1, why the distraction?
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:42 pm

OMG, the poor guy just can't win! no no Knowing that makes me more confident that JP is F1. Distraction, distraction, distraction! I just hope we see some good 1-1 time between Ash and JP, otherwise I'm going to be PO'd! hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:43 pm

hmm... do we know his return is right before JP's date? So it could still be before Ben and Constantine's date?
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:50 pm

dee wrote:

hmm... do we know his return is right before JP's date? So it could still be before Ben and Constantine's date?

True! True! Although I think you mean their dates with Ashley...

Aww, but you know how these producers operate...

Oh, I'm sure Constantine will get the biggest suite.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

+62
beader
jelle
TrustxLove
Princess81320
JBF