SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by anders Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:54 am

What - no comments on Bentley saying "I Love You"????

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:56 am

anders wrote:What - no comments on Bentley saying "I Love You"????

He said that?! When?! I don't remember that.

I must drink too much. :P

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:10 am

he said it 3 or 4 times during the departure. I had to back it up and listen again because I couldn’t believe my ears. I was shocked they didn’t caption it – but my closed captioning certainly did!! That’s the “what he does before he leaves is despicable”

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:59 am

I never heard it...I must drink too much too lol no wonder Ash took it so hard..He was literally telling her everything she wantedso badly to hear...
anders wrote:he said it 3 or 4 times during the departure. I had to back it up and listen again because I couldn’t believe my ears. I was shocked they didn’t caption it – but my closed captioning certainly did!! That’s the “what he does before he leaves is despicable”
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:03 am

I didn't hear it either and I don't drink alcohol. :Spitoutdrink: That is crazy, I'm surprised they did cap it on screen so everyone would know he said it. Anyone have the video?
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:58 am

Does anyone else think the real reason Bentley left is because he realized TPTB played him when Ashley told him that Michelle had clued her in about his real reasons for being on the show? He probably thought to himself …”what else did Michelle say” and realized the producers were not on the up and up with him. I think he ran with his tail between his legs only to have TPTB produce a contract and threats to make him come back later. My opinion only.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:04 pm

Rosepetal wrote:Does anyone else think the real reason Bentley left is because he realized TPTB played him when Ashley told him that Michelle had clued her in about his real reasons for being on the show? He probably thought to himself …”what else did Michelle say” and realized the producers were not on the up and up with him. I think he ran with his tail between his legs only to have TPTB produce a contract and threats to make him come back later. My opinion only.

I totally agree! It would be great if ABC brought both Michelle & Bentley in to discuss it Men Tell All show. HA!
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:07 pm

Rosepetal wrote:Does anyone else think the real reason Bentley left is because he realized TPTB played him when Ashley told him that Michelle had clued her in about his real reasons for being on the show? He probably thought to himself …”what else did Michelle say” and realized the producers were not on the up and up with him. I think he ran with his tail between his legs only to have TPTB produce a contract and threats to make him come back later. My opinion only.

Rosepetal, I wondered this as well. I think that he might have thought-- uh oh, maybe they (tptb) aren't going to be a silent "big brother" just listening to the cr*p he was spewing and maybe he was in for some thing that he might not be up for. Best to get out before the *** hit the fan!
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:24 pm

Agree. I think that was one of the reasons. The other was he saw that his "moves" were not moving Ashley enough when he did not get the GR. The look on his face was not pretty (not that it is anyway lol).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:00 pm

I agree there's a strong possibility this is what happened with The Bent One. Also according to Michelle, he went on the show to promote his business. I've only heard one passing comment about him opening a 'family fun center'. It's possible he's been talking up his business all this time and they cut it all out of the edit.

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:01 pm

Alexxxx wrote:I agree there's a strong possibility this is what happened with The Bent One. Also according to Michelle, he went on the show to promote his business. I've only heard one passing comment about him opening a 'family fun center'. It's possible he's been talking up his business all this time and they cut it all out of the edit.

IA. He could have talked non-stop about it for all we know, on camera with the guys.

If they wanted to make him the worst villain ever on this show (mission accomplished), it couldn't be about his intentions only on promoting his business. They had to turn him into something worse, which meant not bringing the business up at all.

connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:47 pm

connorsmom wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:I agree there's a strong possibility this is what happened with The Bent One. Also according to Michelle, he went on the show to promote his business. I've only heard one passing comment about him opening a 'family fun center'. It's possible he's been talking up his business all this time and they cut it all out of the edit.

IA. He could have talked non-stop about it for all we know, on camera with the guys.

If they wanted to make him the worst villain ever on this show (mission accomplished), it couldn't be about his intentions only on promoting his business. They had to turn him into something worse, which meant not bringing the business up at all.

Fleiss has shown that when he wants to really screw over a contestant he doesn't like, or someone he thinks is trying to outsmart him with their "ulterior motives", he will make them suffer. Consider how much he went after Wes with the edit, or what he put Frank through. So I have no doubt that if they knew that Bentley was hoping to promote his business by speaking of it on the show, they gleefully edited out every mention of it, or of anything that might make him look like a reasonably good guy.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

+62
beader
jelle
TrustxLove
Princess81320
JBF